Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 26, 2009, 04:04:32 PM
Stickman and I have finally made a major breakthrough in model hexing. We're stingy and proud about it, so don't expect any guides on how to do what we did, and don't expect us to teach you. ;D

We'll release it just before the new year. ;)

Well thats no fun.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 26, 2009, 04:04:32 PM
Stickman and I have finally made a major breakthrough in model hexing. We're stingy and proud about it, so don't expect any guides on how to do what we did, and don't expect us to teach you. ;D

We'll release it just before the new year. ;)

!!

Awesome!

As long as the guides show up soon after that...!  :P


Quote from: Jack H. on December 26, 2009, 04:04:32 PM
Stickman and I have finally made a major breakthrough in model hexing. We're stingy and proud about it, so don't expect any guides on how to do what we did, and don't expect us to teach you. ;D

We'll release it just before the new year. ;)

lol, let me guess <3

Is it editing polygons through hexing?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on December 26, 2009, 11:03:20 PM
Quote from: Jack H. on December 26, 2009, 04:04:32 PM
Stickman and I have finally made a major breakthrough in model hexing. We're stingy and proud about it, so don't expect any guides on how to do what we did, and don't expect us to teach you. ;D

We'll release it just before the new year. ;)

lol, let me guess <3

Is it editing polygons through hexing?
Even better.. but we aren't telling, for fear of the information falling into the hands of evil.. or just for the lulz

Hmm, maybe it's my codeset or something, but the backpackless Ness causes a major polygon explosion. It's basicly the same thing that happened when I tried hexing it out myself. I don't have my SD nor Wii anywhere near me since I'm not home. Can I get a second opinion if no one minds?

Quote from: Jack H. on December 26, 2009, 04:04:32 PM
Stickman and I have finally made a major breakthrough in model hexing. We're stingy and proud about it, so don't expect any guides on how to do what we did, and don't expect us to teach you. ;D

We'll release it just before the new year. ;)
I hate you

Quote from: stickman on December 27, 2009, 03:22:16 AM
Quote from: Pik on December 26, 2009, 11:03:20 PM
Quote from: Jack H. on December 26, 2009, 04:04:32 PM
Stickman and I have finally made a major breakthrough in model hexing. We're stingy and proud about it, so don't expect any guides on how to do what we did, and don't expect us to teach you. ;D

We'll release it just before the new year. ;)

lol, let me guess <3

Is it editing polygons through hexing?
Even better.. but we aren't telling, for fear of the information falling into the hands of evil.. or just for the lulz
and you

Hopefully it's making parts transparent. <.<
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

We're still planning on releasing our little ordeal, but now we have a date for it. The 30th. It's just around the corner. You can't wait? That's a shame. Frigg'n don't worry about it, ok?
-Jack H.

Is there anyway to hex out Ganon's headdress thing? Texturing it to be transparent still leaves tiny pixels around his head and sort of ruins the effect of close-ups.

Project FD? Project Final Destination! XD
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Honestly I can't guess what it is. All I know is FD is labeled on some effect textures, if that's what you mean? Effects?

if you're pulling the hidden message [censored] this must be a pretty big breakthrough :p



[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]