Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

with regards to TL, what does it mean by "second sword"?
oh and great stuff btw

Quote from: Acarus on December 28, 2009, 07:46:21 PM
with regards to TL, what does it mean by "second sword"?
oh and great stuff btw

Toon Link, Link, and Marth have two sword models attached to them.

The second model applies when the sword is in the sheath. If I didn't remove it, you'd see only his hilt instead of the whole sword when he puts it in his sheath.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Pik on December 28, 2009, 03:01:00 PM
Honestly I can't guess what it is. All I know is FD is labeled on some effect textures, if that's what you mean? Effects?

Double post.

That's "FB." Not FD.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

If one were to hex out Link's gloves, would that leave him with no hands?

Quote from: Tylerelyt on December 28, 2009, 10:06:50 PM
If one were to hex out Link's gloves, would that leave him with no hands?

Yep. =\
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


FD=Faker Dudes.  >:O  I know what you are up to, prankers!

This is probably completely off, but I opened up the miscdata in a characters.pac(not the 00.pac). In the misc data there were certain offsets that had fd in them. or FD.


Quote from: annharvest on December 29, 2009, 12:06:02 AM
Wow, show some patience. My word...
Actually, guessing is quite fun.  We are not asking them to reveal what it is, we are just having fun creating theories as to what it may be and passing the time. 

/explanation

Anyway, maybe it is FD=Fuggitaboutit Dudes.

Is there going to be a update on link to remove the graphic glitch? I really need it. Also this stuff looks GREAT! :happy:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on December 29, 2009, 02:50:56 AM
Is there going to be a update on link to remove the graphic glitch? I really need it. Also this stuff looks GREAT! :happy:

Leave that to Pik, or Jack H.

I'm sure one of them will get to it.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on December 28, 2009, 08:40:03 PM
Quote from: Acarus on December 28, 2009, 07:46:21 PM
with regards to TL, what does it mean by "second sword"?
oh and great stuff btw

Toon Link, Link, and Marth have two sword models attached to them.

The second model applies when the sword is in the sheath. If I didn't remove it, you'd see only his hilt instead of the whole sword when he puts it in his sheath.
oh, ok that makes sense


Quote from: joem3693 on December 29, 2009, 06:20:49 AM
if you take requests can you do marth with a cape without armor and without a tiara?

You sure about that? The cape will be hovering in midair on him you know?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.