Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Leon on February 12, 2010, 02:20:36 AM
Thank you Syrus63 for the Lucario PAC, and PAVGN for posting it  :happy: It's exactly what I've been looking for <3

EDIT: Silly thought, but is it possible to remove just two of Lucario's dreads? (For the obvious Riolu texture)

Sure. If you want me to make the mdl0 edit, you'll need to tell me which dreads you want removed.

Edit: Done, I've had it done for quite some time (It took 15 mins, I've worked on lucario too much). I wanted to pm you the link and keep things private but your inbox was full. You can get the edit here: http://www.mediafire.com/?zzhfwj1zdzz

um not sure if its just me but is anyone else having a hard time getting the files from media fire for tiarless marth?
I've finally remembered my account info :)

Hey i need a Captain Falcon Without his Gun and Gun Holster. For a vamp im doin for BSZ. Oh and to go with that no Shoulder pads.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

do you think you can create a midair stadium without the stadium in the background, so that i just get the main platform you fight on? i'm trying to create something.

Quote from: juice on February 13, 2010, 10:17:21 PM
do you think you can create a midair stadium without the stadium in the background, so that i just get the main platform you fight on? i'm trying to create something.

Ah. That sounds interesting. Are you talking about pokemon stadium? Or the 1st level of SSE?
-Jack H.

Quote from: Jack H. on February 14, 2010, 02:25:22 AM
Quote from: juice on February 13, 2010, 10:17:21 PM
do you think you can create a midair stadium without the stadium in the background, so that i just get the main platform you fight on? i'm trying to create something.

Ah. That sounds interesting. Are you talking about pokemon stadium? Or the 1st level of SSE?
whichever one you think is easier to do.


I asked this over on her update page, but I'll ask again here to ensure that I get answered. :P

If we use the Zero Shoulder Samus .pac to update textures (since I decided to get off my lazy ass and do it), will the under-shoulder pieces still need to be coloured over?


Quote from: devingeneral1992 on February 15, 2010, 08:21:19 PM
If we use the Zero Shoulder Samus .pac to update textures (since I decided to get off my lazy ass and do it), will the under-shoulder pieces still need to be coloured over?
I wouldn't. No point coloring the shoulders if they aren't there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I gotta ask... Is there any way to turn Marth's tiara into a hood?
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Is there anyone I can ask to do it? Because I can't vertex edit... And I REALLY want a hood for Marth... It doesn't matter who can do it I would just really appreciate the help :)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I don't know if it was posted before, but I've got a ball kirby that works perfectly against metaknight, falco...



I'll upload it tomorrow if not posted yet
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I suppose we could flatten out Ike and Marth's arms now, no? (vertex of course)

Yes Oizen It is possible.... And very easy to do at that. Hands, not so much but the arms should be easy to squish.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic