WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

All my hype for Simon good sir.  It would be wonderful to see another whip character to the cast.

August 02, 2012, 12:15:09 AM #91 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:21:22 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 02, 2012, 04:02:33 AM
I'm not either. This is the only official 3d model of Simon Belmont.
However, if you want another design, find someone who's a damn good modeler that is willing to do another design of Simon Belmont of either one of there 2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



And then have them PM me before they begin, because I made a custom boneset for this PSA) and I need it to synch to have it work with my moveset.
I have that first one ripped from that TV Mix Dream Fighters thing for the gamecube. I can send it if you want

KingJigglypuff Edit: When quoting a post, please put large pictures in spoilers next time


This HD lets me record kinda smooth video again sooo...

Capture Test - SSBB - Simon Belmont PSA Sneak Peek
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- Fsmash and Nair are placeholders for the time being for like minded moves from Judgement.
- I'm thinking about changing Dash Attack to something from Judgement rather than Whip Kirby's Vortex attack thing.
- Big Shell is also far from done. As you can see, the sky needs it's fog settings fixed to match the not quite clean sea.
- I was unsure about the character's balance considering how much range the whip gives him...
- GFX are not 100% complete.
- It may not have finished processing.

most of the animations still look a bit stiff/forced, although it seems like he plays smoothly, which is also very important ^^

Rule number one with Simon, one shall never run with him.  Only walk.  Thou must respect the sacredness of the Belmont strut. 

ShadowWolf633 - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Ignore the animations after the Up-B

They have been changed since the video is made.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

August 13, 2012, 05:36:07 PM #97 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:40:59 PM by Peke~
so, I have finally got act on PSA since it's so much easier to do it now!
so I am creating my own Personal PSA with some help by KJP :3

The thing I have done:

B: Metromone
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B: Explosion by Metromone
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


it will be 5-8 more attacks that metromone can do! not these 2


B(air): Dream Circle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Personal Things
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


not much to show or say right now.

what do you think? :3
the first actual big PSA I will ever done o.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Aw sweet, Metronome.

You should totally find a way to use Master Hand as the finger wagging grahic. :srs:

Anyway, Snoopy will more than likely be rigging Aggron over Bowser, so I kinda came up with a quick moveset:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not final, but eh.

Anyway, since there isn't a model yet, I started animating using the regular Bowser model. Here's what I'm probably gonna use for Reversal:

Reversal

agroon being 4x weak to fighting makes him very fragil on ssbb xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SSBB Sora Preview

Video by ShadowWolf

There has been much more progress then whats displayed in the video. Most of which in his Valor Form.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 14, 2012, 10:45:31 PM
Aw sweet, Metronome.

You should totally find a way to use Master Hand as the finger wagging grahic. :srs:

Anyway, Snoopy will more than likely be rigging Aggron over Bowser, so I kinda came up with a quick moveset:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not final, but eh.

Anyway, since there isn't a model yet, I started animating using the regular Bowser model. Here's what I'm probably gonna use for Reversal:

Reversal
I can use the hand from CSS/SSS since it's small and doesn't take so much space :3

and that looks good!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Just posting a rig for a PSA I'm making. I just recently finished rigging the model, porting it over Wolf, and fixing any glitches. I'm onto the animating now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 14, 2012, 10:45:31 PM
Aw sweet, Metronome.

You should totally find a way to use Master Hand as the finger wagging grahic. :srs:

Anyway, Snoopy will more than likely be rigging Aggron over Bowser, so I kinda came up with a quick moveset:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not final, but eh.

Anyway, since there isn't a model yet, I started animating using the regular Bowser model. Here's what I'm probably gonna use for Reversal:

Reversal

That animation...

Is it Sonic's Side Smash or did you do that from scratch? Cause if from scratch. It's pretty good!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

100% from scratch, as usual.

I considered using Sonic's side smash, but there's the whole right shoulder problem and I figured fixing it would take more effort than just making it from scratch, so I scrapped that idea.

Looks meh in-game, gotta fix up the follow-through, it lasts a bit too long.