WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 20, 2012, 07:14:39 AM #120 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 07:24:32 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Mariodk on August 19, 2012, 07:57:37 AM
SSBB hacks: Gotenks moveset beta previews
I love you no homo

Quote from: Anivernage on August 20, 2012, 07:09:39 AM
Remember both are betas.

Sasuke arm with animations not showed here only arm :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Bowser Jr. No robot here ;-;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.








Post Merge: August 20, 2012, 07:24:18 AM

are the working attack because of new BB but i made a lot of progress on specials,etc. ;-;

We have a few Hebi Sasuke previews but won't be able to show them till Monday or Tuesday at the earliest.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

lol BJ transfrom to spiderman

anyway i think i can get a shadow mario model ready for you Anivernage/southcraft(after gotenks psa)
and the textures is easy to be animted too

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yes! Shadow Mario! ;D can't wait to see that!

A preview of the Assist Trophy use animation I'm working on for Tabuu. ;D (Yes, he's STILL working on that project. lol)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 21, 2012, 12:45:44 AM
A preview of the Assist Trophy use animation I'm working on for Tabuu. ;D (Yes, he's STILL working on that project. lol)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

why are the textures so wierd? also do you realise with model imports if anyone rigged that model to a brawl boneset you wouldnt need to make all the misc animations? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But he would also likely not have all the references needed to make the .PAT0/.SRT0/etc. to function.

August 21, 2012, 01:07:14 AM #127 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:09:21 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 21, 2012, 12:59:44 AM
But he would also likely not have all the references needed to make the .PAT0/.SRT0/etc. to function.

Not only that, but this was started long before importing/rigging were possible.

And yes, he'd be missing all that.

Also, the textures look weird because this is a Brawl Box pic. BB can't render Tabuu's model properly.

Does he have an up smash animation now? I have the last version, and it shows a glitched up tabuu, mixed-modeled mess. It still connects though. :P The shielding animation does this too.

I re-did the entire shielding animation. No more wings there.

And the last two moves will be done after the misc animations are all finished (save for his thrown/bitten/etc. animations, which can't be fixed. :( ) And I choose to make all these animations. I don't feel forced to make them. I prefer 100% custom animations, except for a few exceptions. It helps my PSAs stand out from the animations of other characters.

I like you're style. 8) I'd want to do something kinda like that when I start making hacks.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 21, 2012, 01:37:59 AM
I like you're style. 8) I'd want to do something kinda like that when I start making hacks.

Thanks, at least someone does. lol

Carry on model riggers, as I have a Dry Bones moveset to finish writing. :P
laters!

I found something instresting!

but I have question to all! did anyone found out how to make new actions/subactions work great ingame? not buggy one?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on August 22, 2012, 07:14:45 PM
I found something instresting!

but I have question to all! did anyone found out how to make new actions/subactions work great ingame? not buggy one?
so far ppl found out how to make an action work but the hcar go thrue the floor do you know how?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.