WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


bowser do not approve for I am lazy about grabs

not for download~
Stupid Tinypic :C

That's an awesome throne :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Cool throne. What version of Bowser's castle is it?

Anyway, this version of the model is made for my PSA which will be worked on after finishing Simon. Now comes with custom shadow.


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 05, 2012, 06:22:59 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is this using a custom boenset or brawls? Cuse Ive been wondering hwo to add shadows to models with custom bone trees
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: Pervy on September 05, 2012, 06:24:50 PM
Is this using a custom boenset or brawls? Cuse Ive been wondering hwo to add shadows to models with custom bone trees

The Shadow needs to use Brawl's boneset of the base char because not doing so will result in oddities with the shadow.

Hulk Previews:

WalkSlow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And

Up Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Up-Smash was posted twice .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thats actually due to me screen printing over the WalkSlow wrong... I had scrolled down in Paint which made it screen print the way it did.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

September 06, 2012, 08:39:59 PM #219 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:44:24 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Flees*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



what the hell is that creepy thing? does a creature come out of her brains?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know 'what' it is, but its her 'weapon' in the game. I think her name is Cerabellum...

Anyway... cool animation. You ARE gonna finish a whole moveset for her right? I'd kinda want her over Sanji... (IIRC she is over Peach right?)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

September 06, 2012, 09:01:59 PM #222 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 09:02:59 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Answers:
Cerebella, That Orange hat with arms is called Vice Versa which is indeed her main "weapon", and yes. I'm waiting to fix a few issues with a brand new version of the model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 06, 2012, 09:01:59 PM
Answers:
Cerebella, That Orange hat with arms is called Vice Versa which is indeed her main "weapon", and yes. I'm waiting to fix a few issues with a brand new version of the model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ive been following for a while... Dem animations sexy

What are the issues with the model?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.