WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, its because of how his run is, he's not really in a good position to just go and spin... I had to do pretty much the same thing with Wolverine's attackdash. He also took a step, crouched down, then jumped into a spine... (think drill claw) Frame Sped it up to make it not so slow.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 01, 2012, 11:31:39 PM
Frame Speed Mod ftw.

Also, I now have the Entei and Suicune models on Zoroark and he has been given a model changer for both. Now he will have proper illusion based techniques. I didn't feel like asking the guy for Raikou... sorry if you're a fan. >_>

Aw...Raikou would've been nice...

Aw well. I'm more a fan of Entei anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 02, 2012, 06:12:14 PM
Aw...Raikou would've been nice...

Aw well. I'm more a fan of Entei anyway.
someone would need to make a raikou rigg with a custoom boneset and such since raikou isnt on brawl if there is a stage or a pokeball pokemon  on the vault then it might be possible but i dont think there is noone
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There is a Raikou on the Vault. It's by Flygon and rigged over Ivysaur.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 02, 2012, 07:39:59 PM
There is a Raikou on the Vault. It's by Flygon and rigged over Ivysaur.
he showed a preview he didnt released it yet and im not sure if it was on a wip folder that his aunt deleted
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thinking about making a tutorial for the transformation concept I posted earlier as I figured out that using articles allows you to reserve model changers for other weapons and such which is fairly good.

This also allows the character to "project" or clone themselves or their alternate form onto the field of play

btw, as this is the PSA Thread, I released Zeus V0.8 today!  Check my threads OP!
-Omni

you can never go wrong with a tutorial ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Omniscient X on October 04, 2012, 01:35:55 AM
Thinking about making a tutorial for the transformation concept I posted earlier as I figured out that using articles allows you to reserve model changers for other weapons and such which is fairly good.

This also allows the character to "project" or clone themselves or their alternate form onto the field of play

btw, as this is the PSA Thread, I released Zeus V0.8 today!  Check my threads OP!
-Omni

Please make the tutoral

October 04, 2012, 03:10:34 AM #308 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 03:12:41 AM by KingJigglypuff
While Pervy is finishing up my TF2 Soldier rig, I decided to do a re-rig of a previous model. The re-rig is about 45% complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Alright tutorial now under construction should I include screenshots?  I feel like most of the stuff is pretty self explanatory but then again there are some real bone heads on this forum that ask questions with, at least seemingly, obvious answers lol
-Omni

October 04, 2012, 11:04:48 PM #310 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:19:57 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Omniscient X on October 04, 2012, 10:59:10 PMAlright tutorial now under construction should I include screenshots?  I feel like most of the stuff is pretty self explanatory but then again there are some real bone heads on this forum that ask questions with, at least seemingly, obvious answers lol -Omni
Screenshots help make a tutorial easier to understand.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

^
That
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Pervy on October 04, 2012, 06:30:43 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I can tell he did a good job with the mouth and eyes...

Enjoy animating those xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Carnage on October 02, 2012, 08:30:38 PM
he showed a preview he didnt released it yet and im not sure if it was on a wip folder that his aunt deleted
I think raikou is in some random folder inside my sd
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com