WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is it just as small as Entei and Suicune?

If it is, and it fits, I'd use it if you didn't mind.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

He is rigged into ivysaurs bones, so idk what you mean :P
But isn't size bone edited
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 05, 2012, 08:57:06 PM
He is rigged into ivysaurs bones, so idk what you mean :P
But isn't size bone edited
he meant filesize you know KBts since all 3 dogs plus zoroark must be on the same mdl0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

After about 3 days, the re-rig of Raptor is finally done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rappy (Youtube character)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Talon (Primal Rage character. Recolored by Velen)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

even the tongue looks good i hope you have fun animating him also will the psa still be over ike? i would recomend MK since ike has already too many good hacks :P

The 2nd pose reminds me of scooby doo dont know why lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Y u no make a raptor meme yet?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

making jigglypuff run~ will not tell why I do this but I just wanted to show you



he runs more realistic now instead for tapping on toes "sideways"
Stupid Tinypic :C

I'd hate to animate jigglypuff... I suspect she and Kirby use scale a lot... that [censored]s a nightmare to animate with consistently IMO
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 09, 2012, 10:41:48 AM
I'd hate to animate jigglypuff... I suspect she and Kirby use scale a lot... that [censored]s a nightmare to animate with consistently IMO
I am used to animate those two xD
they use scale more than the other characters o.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 09, 2012, 10:41:48 AM
I'd hate to animate jigglypuff... I suspect she and Kirby use scale a lot... that [censored]s a nightmare to animate with consistently IMO

Not really. Despite the scaling, they're bone structures are extremely simple and as a result it's easy to exaggerate their motions.  A character like Yoshi would be more of a pain, since he has just as much scaling and has a more complex anatomy. 

Yeah I don't like the idea of animating Yoshi either... I flat out don't like Yoshi as a character actually... tis why I was very much content replacing him with Veutiful Joe.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Working On Some Funny Animations Yeaah  ( But Don't now how to make a gif from it )
:>.>: So Here's A Image ...

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Making gifs... is really tedious.

basically you have to screen shot each frame in brawlbox... without moving the screen camera. Then paste it into paint or something... then upload all the pictures to a gif making website.... it'll run all the pictures after each other for you which will give the illusion of movement.

At least thats how I make gifs... unless someone knows an easier way to do it
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Thanks kagemaru i will try it XD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 10, 2012, 08:50:47 PM
Making gifs... is really tedious.

basically you have to screen shot each frame in brawlbox... without moving the screen camera. Then paste it into paint or something... then upload all the pictures to a gif making website.... it'll run all the pictures after each other for you which will give the illusion of movement.

At least thats how I make gifs... unless someone knows an easier way to do it

or use a video recorder program xD and convert the video file to a .gif
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later