WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

just wondering your making solidus psa over snake? any chance for a snake one slot rigg? since i like snake to much to replace him and solidus would be a nice costume imo :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 22, 2012, 09:40:47 PM #376 Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 10:47:25 PM by Eternal Yoshi
-_-
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26117

The PSA version is slightly different since it has his arms at normal length (Solidus' arm length > Snake's arm length) and a better rig and has it's polygon issues fixed, eliminating the need to optimize.

I will apply these to the one slot version soon.

Edit: Ever had one of those situations where you ask for help on the boards only to find a solution yourself the next day? I'm having another one of those times cause I solved my Missle Issue. Just a matter of changing the boneset of the tentacles to have a weightless bone reserved for the index that Nikita Missles use to spawn.

Simon needs one more taunt.

solidus needs a better texture IMO, but that's not anything to talk about in a PSA thread xD

October 23, 2012, 11:31:41 PM #378 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 11:32:39 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Lucky for you, I have Solidus' textures from the HD version of MGS2. However, there may not be enough room for them.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 23, 2012, 11:31:41 PM
Lucky for you, I have Solidus' textures from the HD version of MGS2. However, there may not be enough room for them.

You can fix that a little. By indexing the colors to 256, or 75% of that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I remember seeing a sexy Belmont mod.

i was curious how it was doing. i'm a major Castlevania fan and such.

also, if i were to do a PSA on a
Martial Arts/Mech suit Using/Gun Using/Female character (not samus)

how would i go about doing it?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

My precious...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

body movement looks pretty neat, only nitpick would be his neck/head, you should make it a bit more natural by making the head spin slower than his neck

I'd lower the movement of the tail... like... hm... how to explain it. It moves too much basically...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

October 30, 2012, 12:40:20 PM #384 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:32:00 PM by KingJigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Objection!
Not rigged through, it keeps it's own BoneTree from the game.

does anyone know how to export the animations from TF2 to 3ds max and later to Brawlbox? I would love to use that!
Stupid Tinypic :C

from tf2 to 3ds max idk, but brawlbox comes with stuff to export animations from 3ds max to brawlbox

October 30, 2012, 01:27:20 PM #386 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:31:47 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: pikazz on October 30, 2012, 12:40:20 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Objection!
Not rigged through, it keeps it's own BoneTree from the game.

does anyone know how to export the animations from TF2 to 3ds max and later to Brawlbox? I would love to use that!
only just found out how that animetion expoter that comes with brawlbox works now
but its kinda useless for me since i prefer to animte in Brawlbox its more simple to animte there
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 30, 2012, 01:27:20 PM
only just found out how that animetion expoter that comes with brawlbox works now
but its kinda useless for me since i prefer to animte in Brawlbox its more simple to animte there
I know, it's easier to do the animations in brawlbox.
but I would like the TF2 original animations to brawlbox without trying to make a cheap copy of them xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 30, 2012, 11:07:01 PM #388 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:52:18 AM by KingJigglypuff
Using a new idea I had for War's graphic effects, making him damage the field (at least visually) for a certain time!  Using his Down Smash: Tremor Smash War punches the ground with immense force creating a rupture/crater in the ground:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The smashed section of the ground remains on the field after the attack and is independent of the character, and the PSA keeps track of how many times the move is used and every 3 uses is erases all craters from the field to prevent from overloading the game with graphics!  Might just be a little bonus I'll throw in the Version 1 release as an option or I might scrap it depending on how people like it!

Also working on rearranging EFLS files to allow some characters to access some different GFX, but its a WIP and I'll post here if I make any discoveries!