WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, with some tinkering I've managed to figure out model changers for the most part.

And it's the Pokepark model with some bone additions/adjustments. So yeah, that's kind of why I'm not too devoted, because I know how many animations I have to make... <_<

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 03, 2013, 08:10:12 PM
Yeah, with some tinkering I've managed to figure out model changers for the most part.

And it's the Pokepark model with some bone additions/adjustments. So yeah, that's kind of why I'm not too devoted, because I know how many animations I have to make... <_<
you could rigg him on ness/lucas and even get him some taill bones nowadays with all the one slot bone edits you can do everything xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2012, 09:46:14 AM
I do not have Primal Carnage. I want it though. But I got the model from garrysmod.org.
It is on steam and its not very high on the prices. 1st i think you need to make an account on steam 1st.
It's-a me! Mariofan!

Quote from: Mariofan224 on January 04, 2013, 06:28:53 PM
It is on steam and its not very high on the prices. 1st i think you need to make an account on steam 1st.
. . .

1.) Did you just seriously reply to a post from 10+ pages ago? .-.

2.) I already have a Steam account. .-.

3.) I already have posession of the Primal Carnage models. I made a post in this very thread about it. >.>

4.) I already have the game.

5.) I'm not sure if I'll be using the models because I don't think the Primal Carnage community would be pleased if I used the models.

6.) Progress on all of my PSAs is going to be slow...

._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

look what I did! do I deserve a cookie now!





easy article item swap! dont know yet how to add article items to someone else but I trying to find out
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz... y u always amaze us/me?

Heey A Preview Of Electabuzz Over Diddy I Gonna Make A Psa For Electabuzz So Here Is A Preview Don't Now How To Make A Gif Of The Animation Moveset Ideas Are Always Welcome.


we have few diddy psa i hope he turns out good i wish both electabuzz, elekid and electivire were over the same character for alt costumes sadle they arent :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: joke. on January 11, 2013, 04:02:45 PM
pikazz... y u always amaze us/me?
may I amaze you more?




Look at my Staryu bomb! release it and it will kill the opponent with his own move!
it WORKS ingame!
but there is on one condition! you CAN'T generate the staryu bomb if it isn't a staryu on the stage already cause toon link doesn't "load" staryu in his pac or in Common3. it needs to be open up first in a pokeball before you can load your own staryu!

doesn't freeze if it aren't any staryu on the stage, just dont generate a item
Stupid Tinypic :C

Neat, Pikazz. I see all this stuff you make and it completely blows me away. ;D

I started work on my Real Bowser PSA. Taking a break from Tabuu, because I'm lacking inspiration. Real Bowser will use the Bowser sound mod that's on the Vault (I'll include it and give credit) as well as moves from the NSMB series, Mario 3D Land and others. Except for the Bowser Bomb, which will stay, like Tabuu, it'll be a new moveset.

Here's his idle pose from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I posed it myself with a reference pic, not using the actual animation. I just need to pose the fingers and make the actual animation.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

interesting, sad how another staryu needs to be in stage already though, what if there's another pokemon in stage?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 12, 2013, 01:08:44 AM
Neat, Pikazz. I see all this stuff you make and it completely blows me away. ;D

I started work on my Real Bowser PSA. Taking a break from Tabuu, because I'm lacking inspiration. Real Bowser will use the Bowser sound mod that's on the Vault (I'll include it and give credit) as well as moves from the NSMB series, Mario 3D Land and others. Except for the Bowser Bomb, which will stay, like Tabuu, it'll be a new moveset.

Here's his idle pose from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I posed it myself with a reference pic, not using the actual animation. I just need to pose the fingers and make the actual animation.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hm... This could be interesting.

You could also include some moves from spinoffs. Such as the RPGs.


I think to make planning easier on yourself. And for a more authentic Brawl feel. You should only have him have 4 specials.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 12, 2013, 01:13:23 AM
Hm... This could be interesting.

You could also include some moves from spinoffs. Such as the RPGs.


I think to make planning easier on yourself. And for a more authentic Brawl feel. You should only have him have 4 specials.


I would prefer not to include moves from spinoffs, except maybe Mario RPG, I'm looking for more of a Mario Bowser moveset, because Brawl's doesn't feel it at all.

Oh, no worries. Bowser WILL have 4 specials only. The 8 specials thing is exclusive to Tabuu. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 12, 2013, 01:08:44 AMI started work on my Real Bowser PSA. Taking a break from Tabuu, because I'm lacking inspiration. Real Bowser will use the Bowser sound mod that's on the Vault (I'll include it and give credit) as well as moves from the NSMB series, Mario 3D Land and others. Except for the Bowser Bomb, which will stay, like Tabuu, it'll be a new moveset. Here's his idle pose from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I posed it myself with a reference pic, not using the actual animation. I just need to pose the fingers and make the actual animation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Bowser is in need of a real PSA. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 12, 2013, 01:16:52 AM
Bowser is in need of a real PSA. :srs:
Totally. I haven't seen many Bowser PSA's that interest me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]