WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 12, 2013, 11:02:09 PM
Gunslinger Samus' Down Taunt...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm definitely interested in GS ZSS. Seems to have a lot of potential. Too bad for me I plan to put Tifa there.

Also what Gamma says is pretty much spot on. She's a bit stiff. Looking at how people naturally do flips and stuff helps a lot. Also just flat out looking to see if it looks humanly possible too.

At any rate, I have things to show for preview D: but making Gif's is so tedious for me since I have to copy/paste frames into paint, save them individually, then make a proper gif using a website. Its horribly boring for longer animations... like the ones I wanna show.

Though if anyone is willing to either do that, or make a BB preview video for me, that'd be cool too :D

Naruto previews... His throws are some of my best works to date.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

April 16, 2013, 04:53:39 AM #631 Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:55:25 AM by Keromonkey
The latest edition of Phoenix is now v032

Type: Glass canon (not true yet...)
-powerful, quick, mix-up character but light & easily knocked out
-always has an aura of flame around her
-her movement looks like levitation (hovers above floor)
-Can be knocked out of stage at 90...
-Because of all the healing, consider that if she drops below 60dmg she may auto exit DF mode

CURRENT MOVES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down A tilt: Wake of the Phoenix
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral A (Air): Torch Kiss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up A (air): Phoenix Somersault
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B: TK Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (hold): TK Phantasm Illusion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up B: Phoenix Flight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side B: Triple TK Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




The link to her download is here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
if anyone's interested.


Long time no see.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I totally forgot about you :oshi:
Sexy animations, as usual.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 16, 2013, 01:32:17 PM
I totally forgot about you :oshi:
Sexy animations, as usual.
Thank you! I'm planning on importing more animations from Twilight Princess, but it just takes some time!

hello you guys have might of seen that Waluigi is here but still in a WIP state

heres a few videos of him

http://youtu.be/oVCoFEI3aeo

for more info about him - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58714




please, let somebody give him fingers...
also, over who is he?

Quote from: joke king on April 17, 2013, 09:03:24 AM
please, let somebody give him fingers...
also, over who is he?

if your talking about Waluigi, his over Pit and a new model is on its way, all it needs is to be textured




how different is the current release from what's seen in that video?

Quote from: joke king on April 17, 2013, 10:29:31 AM
how different is the current release from what's seen in that video?

smoother looking, had fingers, Yellow eyes, and more movable parts




i said release, not progress xD

April 17, 2013, 04:36:16 PM #641 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 04:37:57 PM by Gamma
Midna and the Waa.... hnnnnnnnnng.

All I have to contribute is this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice progress, Gamma.

As for the PSA part, have you tried using the Roll a Die requirement in an If command? I'll explain a bit more if you don't fully understand.

And those don't seem too unbalanced. Just have Splash occur most frequently, have Recover occur the least frequently, then have Hypnosis and Explosion occur somewhere in-between.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 17, 2013, 04:52:59 PM
As for the PSA part, have you tried using the Roll a Die requirement in an If command? I'll explain a bit more if you don't fully understand.

Yep, that's what I was using. The sound effects play (sometimes) but no collisions or graphics are loaded. Also, I could only get the Add/Subtract line to add. /:

This is my code:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Try separating the Else from the If.

Ex:

If Command
*Coding*
Else
If Command
*Coding*
End If
End If
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]