WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on April 22, 2013, 10:16:03 AM
Dat Finalsmash. being a major ZSS fan,

could you make it where standard samus doesn't transform to ZSS so that way i can have this PSA?

that's just darned good

i might look for you if i need a good Cinematic Finalsmash

i love you =3
i did make a brawl samus psa wich is default ssbb samus but doesnt trasform to zss on the FS check my vault, i did it so samus wouldnt turn into ridley since ridley didnt turn into samus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 25, 2013, 01:31:46 PM #676 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 01:45:43 PM by Mariodk
new Doctor Mario PSA(not 100% clone of mario afew doctor based attacks like needle/piles)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

looks really well posed!
i hope it looks even better in motion :P

Ooh. A Dr. Mario PSA that won't be 100% from Melee. Color me interested.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mariodk on April 25, 2013, 01:31:46 PM
new Doctor Mario PSA(not 100% clone of mario afew doctor based attacks like needle/piles)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

very nice idea! but let me give you a tip.

only use 3 colors, not 4. cause in Dr Mario, only 3 colors exists. its Red, Blue and Yellow AKA the Viruses.

also, I would love it one of the attacks is using the Viruses against the opponent :srs: xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

was alittle thinking on putting the viruses as some kinda of FS  but not sure

anyway this doctor mario will have:
3-4 needle attacks: Side-Smash,Down-Air,down-Throw,Maybe up-B(basely mario´s up-B but instead of coins and hit with his hand it will be the needle instead)
and 2-3 pile attacks:
N-B,up-Throw or F-Throw, maybe a Air attack

rest is melee doctor mario

FS i am still alittle unsure about but right now it is just Brawl mario´s but replaced the fireballs with needles
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If u put him over dedede he could throw viruses xD

to those who still living under a rock, articles are starting to be portable!

not quite perfect, the grapfic only loads when the owner of the article is in stage

this is without rob in stage

still unable to add articles but port articles over the main "special B" article works

ALL THANKS FOR PW, i just ported his work to pal version
Stupid Tinypic :C

April 28, 2013, 05:02:44 PM #683 Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 05:15:39 PM by Kagemaru
Juri Han PSA beta Preview

Super poor quality.... just a preview of how much thats done. Not a lot left, but I wont have it done by my original deadline(today)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

maybe nano wants to make a preview, since you're teammates at infinite

I don't know if he 'wants' to, but sure, I'll ask him.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 28, 2013, 05:02:44 PM
Juri Han PSA beta Preview

Super poor quality.... just a preview of how much thats done. Not a lot left, but I wont have it done by my original deadline(today)
Your animations are amazing great job

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 28, 2013, 08:05:34 PMI don't know if he 'wants' to, but sure, I'll ask him.
Maybe that will make him import the SSFIV model. >.> I would mind the original texture too...

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 28, 2013, 05:02:44 PMJuri Han PSA beta Preview Super poor quality.... just a preview of how much thats done. Not a lot left, but I wont have it done by my original deadline(today)
If Nano can't do it, I could. It's not a capture device, but I can record better quality than what you have. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Might as well, right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Her idle arm... move it in a way that it doesn't really change its position even though the body may be moving... That way it seems like its... actually idle.

Her waving arm, the way I see it is that its supposed to be a BIG wave... so you may wanna have her whole arm move instead of just the forearm. If its supposed to be a small wave then you may wanna tone down the arc it has. Take a look at Peach's victory animation for an example...

Aside from that, the jump looks pretty nice. Also, a trick I learned for keeping feet in place...

Since she doesn't seem to be moving her lower body at all until she's ready to jump, a way to keep her feet in place is to copy the idle standing pose (what I'm guessing is frame 1) and past it on two frames right next to each other just before she STARTS to jump. You'll have to cut all the extra key frames of the rest of her upper body out though.. but you'll end up having her entire lower body not move at all since from what I can see she's supposed to be being still.

Though its different if her wave is supposed to be moving her body. If thats the case, you may wanna have the momentum/force of her wave lift her up from one side to side a bit as she waves...

Its all about how you wanna portray Shiki.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.