WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I know how to keep her legs still. But I don't want her legs to be COMPLETELY still. Though keeping things in the relatively same position is tedious work...

I look at sprite sheets from both the DS Version and the iOS version when I made these animations, which helps

I think that hand placement of the arm she's waving with seems weird.
Also, Shiki yay
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 03, 2013, 02:58:02 PM #692 Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:06:30 PM by Mariodk
added afew bones to doctor mario model for his coming moveset:

soon rigged
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

a pretty neat animation I did to my machinima. kinda spoilerish!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dat specmap <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

i like the idea of the hammer getting larger as you charge it. that is quite awesome.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 03, 2013, 10:43:52 PM
i like the idea of the hammer getting larger as you charge it. that is quite awesome.
why thank you :D

I loved that idea so I am making that just because to one scene in my machinima!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 03, 2013, 10:02:23 PM
a pretty neat animation I did to my machinima. kinda spoilerish!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dat specmap <3
I know u probably answered this a bunch but what psa is this? like king jigglypuff psa or what?

Quote from: rax189 on May 04, 2013, 03:41:09 AM
I know u probably answered this a bunch but what psa is this? like king jigglypuff psa or what?
actually, no psa at all! just a animation xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Phoenix v43-4 by Keromonkey as of 5/4/13

CURRENT MOVES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side A tilt: Torch kick
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down A tilt: Wake of the Phoenix
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral A (Air): Raze Kiss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up A (air): Phoenix Somersault
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up A (Smash): Cosmic Avatar (Phoenix Crest)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (ground): TK Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (hold, ground): TK Phantasm (TK Illusion)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up B: Phoenix Star (or Rise of the Phoenix)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side B (ground): Triple TK Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (Air): Blaze Cannon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B + A (Air): Healing Sphere (WIP)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





May 05, 2013, 08:17:31 PM #699 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:27:17 PM by jrush64
Quote from: Keromonkey on May 04, 2013, 05:57:24 PM
Phoenix v43-4 by Keromonkey as of 5/4/13

CURRENT MOVES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side A tilt: Torch kick
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down A tilt: Wake of the Phoenix
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral A (Air): Raze Kiss
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up A (air): Phoenix Somersault
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up A (Smash): Cosmic Avatar (Phoenix Crest)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (ground): TK Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (hold, ground): TK Phantasm (TK Illusion)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up B: Phoenix Star (or Rise of the Phoenix)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side B (ground): Triple TK Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B (Air): Blaze Cannon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Neutral B + A (Air): Healing Sphere (WIP)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Hey man, this looks pretty great. Will be testing it out as I freaking love Phoenix. Good Job.

Thought I'll post this here as I havent posted anything here before.




Quote from: jrush64 on May 05, 2013, 08:17:31 PM
Hey man, this looks pretty great. Will be testing it out as I freaking love Phoenix. Good Job.

Thought I'll post this here as I havent posted anything here before.


That looks like it took an unholy amount of time. Wow. Nice job!

While I'm here, can anyone point me toward a tutorial that will teach me variables and their use? I want to use them as booleans to test out creating charge attacks and chained moves, but I need to know which type I should use and the difference between all of them.


May 05, 2013, 11:37:50 PM #701 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 11:39:20 PM by Keromonkey
@ Jrush64: Thanks! Please let me know your thoughts on it on the forum post if you can http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=57997.msg1117741#msg1117741, I haven't added Dark Phoenix mode yet but knowing people appreciate what I've made will definitely encourage me to finish it. Nice triple kick slashing combo anim btw.

@Spex130: It has taken an 'unholy amount of effort' ^_^. I've been working on it during my final semester of college (between classes, and from around March 20th, 2013 until this weekend as a hobby). But it's exam time now (and hopefully graduation soon) so updates may lag a bit. Also, Idk if this is what your looking for but I hope it helps: http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Variables



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


reposted this post cuz of the .gif did not worked before but now it does
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 06, 2013, 07:10:37 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


reposted this post cuz of the .gif did not worked before but now it does
that looks awesome can wait for it

Quote from: jrush64 on May 05, 2013, 08:17:31 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, impressive ! I love how the sword spin at the end  :D


Quote from: Mariodk on May 06, 2013, 07:10:37 AM
[spoiler]
The star is the one from the item, right ? It look really cool, can't wait for the PSA !