Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 137
Author Topic: WIP PSA Workshop  (Read 697302 times)
pikazz
Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #720 on: May 24, 2013, 05:39:56 PM »

okay, screw subsitute! here comes Pain Split instead!
    it takes ½ of pikamaxi % and give it to the opponent on hit! it also heals same amount of % on hit!

also, this time I did a PSA preview on video!
    Pikamaxi - the Dream Knight PSA (Beta) [Brawl Hack]

you should totally see the Pain Split! I totally love it Im srs here
    Thought this was worthy of sharing with everyone!

Showcasing a little Ares progress...
    Finally got my explosive fireball to work  :

When it hits it packs a punch

And the Up Smash looks cool too:

Enjoy the eye candy!
    -Omni

oh damn! I really love the flame effect!

Stupid Tinypic :C

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #721 on: May 24, 2013, 06:22:15 PM »

okay, screw subsitute! here comes Pain Split instead!
    it takes ½ of pikamaxi % and give it to the opponent on hit! it also heals same amount of % on hit!

Nicely done! Looking forward to poking into all your subactions and seeing how exactly you did everything you did.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #722 on: May 24, 2013, 06:23:03 PM »

pikazz that psa seemes  broken as hell lol you can instasleep everyone then pain split your damage  or just kill them off easily lol your oponents need to either be constantly jumping or they wont even be able to fight lol

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #723 on: May 24, 2013, 06:24:28 PM »

pikazz that psa seemes  broken as hell lol you can instasleep everyone then pain split your damage  or just kill them off easily lol your oponents need to either be constantly jumping or they wont even be able to fight lol
    Did you even read the video?

It has a recharge time, like ROB's laser or Wario's Waft.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #724 on: May 24, 2013, 06:37:30 PM »

Did you even read the video?

It has a recharge time, like ROB's laser or Wario's Waft.
    even with recharge healing  like 40 to 50% possibly more and trasmiting them to your oponent  is still to OP and getting a free hit on your oponent  every 5 or 6 seconds is still to much , in the video it seemed it took like 4 seconds to fully charge the focus, even if it was 20 seconds its still to op to do instasleep to everyone.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #725 on: May 24, 2013, 06:39:13 PM »

Issues with 3ds max has resulted in me having to start building/making Simon Belmont's model over again. Sad

This time, I'm building him in Maya.

Edit: BTW, there are some parts I can salvage from the model I made from my previous PC, but not all of it. :/

Still think that you should model Simon to look something like this

I personally think it's a nice fusion of all his designs and also doesn't look dumb.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #726 on: May 25, 2013, 02:09:51 AM »

I believe I was the first one who did the flawless Damage Dealer thats all depence on % on the shortest lines!
    actually, the opponent can wake up just before the Nightmare Punch if they are button smashing. even at 100% they can wake up before the hit. the dedede in on the video were "controlled" and didnt buttonsmashed it

also, the pain split isnt that powerful! sure it can deal alot of damage but its a wild card! you need to have ALOT of damage, a double amount of % of you want to give! and the knockback on the attack is fixed so the opponent will actually move before pikamaxi can move and pikamaxi can easy be knockout at 80-100%
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 03:18:20 AM by pikazz » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #727 on: May 25, 2013, 06:52:49 AM »

FS for Doctor Mario: using FS article with new model/animetions for this aswell

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #728 on: May 25, 2013, 03:45:10 PM »

I believe I was the first one who did the flawless Damage Dealer thats all depence on % on the shortest lines!actually, the opponent can wake up just before the Nightmare Punch if they are button smashing. even at 100% they can wake up before the hit. the dedede in on the video were "controlled" and didnt buttonsmashed it

also, the pain split isnt that powerful! sure it can deal alot of damage but its a wild card! you need to have ALOT of damage, a double amount of % of you want to give! and the knockback on the attack is fixed so the opponent will actually move before pikamaxi can move and pikamaxi can easy be knockout at 80-100%
    seeing how i think your codding is i bet your pain split will also work against boxes/sandbag and anything that has an hurtbox right? i bet you can pain split on boxes and open the box with the damage xD

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #729 on: May 25, 2013, 08:43:35 PM »

Carnage makes a decent point, with that in mind you could technically revert your damage to around 0% as long as you had things to hit, actually you'd approach 0 but never actually get to it seeing as 0 effectively is your limit unless the game rounds in terms of damage which I don't believe it does!
    -Omni

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #730 on: May 25, 2013, 08:51:35 PM »

Maybe he could use an If Statement that if he's near an Item, then the collision would terminate without activating?

Code:
    Set Loop Infinite
    If: Light Item is in Grabbing Range
    Terminate Collisions
    EndIf
    If: Heavy Item is in Grabbing Range
    Terminate Collisions
    EndIf
    Synchronous Timer: frames=1
    Execute Loop

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #731 on: May 26, 2013, 03:53:43 AM »

seeing how i think your codding is i bet your pain split will also work against boxes/sandbag and anything that has an hurtbox right? i bet you can pain split on boxes and open the box with the damage xD
    makes actually sense to give it to items on hit will give also the same of % on the item if they have collusiondata! like sandbag, party ball or dangerbox. even articles like waddle dees, waddle doos, links bomb ect.

Maybe he could use an If Statement that if he's near an Item, then the collision would terminate without activating?

Code:
    Set Loop Infinite
    If: Light Item is in Grabbing Range
    Terminate Collisions
    EndIf
    If: Heavy Item is in Grabbing Range
    Terminate Collisions
    EndIf
    Synchronous Timer: frames=1
    Execute Loop
    that code will make the attack not hit if the item and the opponent are in same range if both are! D:
    arent they any "flag" data on collusion that can enable/disable hit items?

if you all are against attacking items/dededes minions ect, I can try to find a flagdata or disable the healing if any items are in close range!

Carnage makes a decent point, with that in mind you could technically revert your damage to around 0% as long as you had things to hit, actually you'd approach 0 but never actually get to it seeing as 0 effectively is your limit unless the game rounds in terms of damage which I don't believe it does!
    -Omni
    thats the point of pain split! split the current % to give the ½ to the opponent.
    however, I know its suppose to split all the % and share it equally but do the limitation, I cant take the opponents % in the calcutation into the players PAC file :/

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #732 on: May 27, 2013, 08:05:49 AM »

You can use a Special Offensive Collision to make it unable to hit items, walls, floors, etc. Try it in BrawlBox. Specifically, make the effect in BrawlBox by ticking the correct flags, then copy the hex value over to the Special Flags section of the hitbox data in PSA. Close BrawlBox, save in PSA.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #733 on: May 27, 2013, 10:57:07 AM »

You can use a Special Offensive Collision to make it unable to hit items, walls, floors, etc. Try it in BrawlBox. Specifically, make the effect in BrawlBox by ticking the correct flags, then copy the hex value over to the Special Flags section of the hitbox data in PSA. Close BrawlBox, save in PSA.
    good thing I used special offensive collision then xD

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #734 on: May 30, 2013, 12:18:06 PM »

even with recharge healing  like 40 to 50% possibly more and trasmiting them to your oponent  is still to OP and getting a free hit on your oponent  every 5 or 6 seconds is still to much , in the video it seemed it took like 4 seconds to fully charge the focus, even if it was 20 seconds its still to op to do instasleep to everyone.
    Pretty good point.

Even if you don't do Pain Split. That's still a VERY powerful tool to just whip out of nowhere... Even with the charge time. It's like a better version of Peach's final smash (for the sleeping part). With no Smashball needed.

Also... I am not a fan of the idea of this character randomly being able to heal when hit. It's just kinda... Odd.

Also, I feel the transformation should have a bit more... Transition... It looks weird when Jigglypuff is just instantly replaced with Dusknoir.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 137
    Print
    Jump to: