Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 137
Author Topic: WIP PSA Workshop  (Read 697032 times)
Eternal Yoshi
Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #810 on: July 09, 2013, 06:09:53 PM »

Snippity snip snip

Something about the way the model looks isn't right.... I think the lighting/reflection should be looked at.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #811 on: July 09, 2013, 06:30:26 PM »

tell me this isn't the face of a murderer: ._.

No. That the awesome face.

Something about the way the model looks isn't right.... I think the lighting/reflection should be looked at.

Ask this to GBC, not me.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #812 on: July 10, 2013, 04:04:16 AM »

More progress, albeit slow.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #813 on: July 10, 2013, 04:49:40 AM »

i'd make the feet exture a bit more to the front, and his wrist thingy looks odd, probably because of using a cylinder's smooth groups.

the face looks really good, i wouldn't touch that anymore, as well as the helmet looks good in shape, maybe clean the edges a bit up, since it has some weird shading around the corners.

overall real good progress, but i think this should be in the custom the model or model workshop threads... even if it's for a PSA, you are showcasing a model...

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #814 on: July 11, 2013, 05:05:24 PM »

Worked on his head a bit today. Gave it a good reshaping, need to add some more geometry in the eyelids though. Modeled his eyes separate from the rest of the head so I can rotate them with bones, isn't really noticeable.

Good god his mouth geometry is terrifying. Haven't finished it yet.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #815 on: July 14, 2013, 04:49:19 PM »

Replaced my old stuff to this. <.<
    Ehhh...no i wont port him over ic or pkmt.

Btw Vivian comes to town.
    Ignore the texture of vivian, i noticed i didnt apply her a material, but the textures are in the pac so filesize handles partners!!!

Now...to the rel stuff.
    Guys ill tell you why i prefer alot the rel port.
    1st of all Partners:Theres a high chance olimar can handle 6 partners.
    While im having problems with g&w in this stuff.
    Partners can have AI so they wont be common articles with no life.

2nd. Look at this pic and tell me which paper mario looks the best (ignore the ssbu mario and generations sonic xD)

With paper mario over olimar, you can have a real texture instead of the flat clr0´s paper mario uses.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #816 on: July 20, 2013, 05:32:11 PM »

>.>

<.<

Raptor Kirby Hat in progress...

As you can see here, I managed to get the tail to have Gravity/Wind/Jiggle Physics.

It was surprisingly easy to accomplish.

I replaced FitKirbyWolf00.pac's Havok data and model with FitKirbySZeroSuit00.pac's Havok data and model.

The tail is just about done. The hat is a placeholder though.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

somen00b
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #817 on: July 20, 2013, 08:44:50 PM »

Shield pit (currently beta):

edit: video up

<a href="http://youtu.be/zxHWFWuMmho" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/zxHWFWuMmho</a>

Doing pit's up taunt gives him a shield that takes damage instead of you. Technically its an item that can be damaged while its in your hand, but PSA changes make it so that you [usually] can't throw it and will do a normal attack as if you didn't have an item if you try.  Raising the shield has a cooldown so its not OP.

Currently working on making the shield apply to enough sub actions to be useful, since the code that makes it protect you has to be entered into each subaction separately.

Also, if anyone knows what subaction(s) correspond to action A, that'd be helpful for me to know.
    « Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:35:08 AM by somen00b » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #818 on: July 20, 2013, 09:02:00 PM »

Kingy. That... is amazing.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #819 on: July 20, 2013, 10:20:49 PM »

>.>

<.<

Preview Video for the Kirby Hat.

<a href="http://youtu.be/p-SySqbe5vE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/p-SySqbe5vE</a>

Kingy. That... is amazing.
    Thanks, Seg. \o0o/

I don't want to Double Post on this thread, so I'll edit this current post...

Buffed Yoshi Preview Video! \o0o/
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4pQooRBvZ4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4pQooRBvZ4</a>
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 07:47:36 PM by PuffJigglyKing » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #820 on: August 16, 2013, 12:34:13 PM »

Hi everyone! Grin

First of all, I'm planning a huge revamp and overhaul of my Tabuu PSA in the future. He might even have new attacks, animations and features not seen in the Final Release. I've learned a lot about PSA while making King Cold. I've had complaints that Tabuu's awkward to play and underpowered, and I plan to listen to my followers. <3

Speaking of King Cold, I've made massive progress on him recently. I've done his Neutral Aerial, completed his Nentral and Up Special and Final Smash, and started various other things, mainly his Down and Side Specials. He's really been helpful in teaching me how to make, and experiment with, Specials. I still haven't gotten his Counter to work quite right, but I've started to make the actual counterattack itself, for when I do get it to work. I've even slightly updated his textures, and made some cBliss recolors, for those of you who don't follow me on deviantART. I'm aiming to have a beta out for my birthday (Sept. 10th) Snapshots in spoiler. Grin

Aerial Neutral Special: Ki Blasts. Can now float in the air temporarily while shooting them.

Neutral Aerial: Explosive Wave

Item Smash: Completely custom animation based on his one attack in DBZ (And no, he won't use a sword in his moveset like in BT3):

Rebound/Clash animation:

Ki Push, the first ground counter attack. If you hold B while doing it, he'll chain into a second attack, which I haven't finished yet.

Side Special Ground - Heavy Combo from BT3, with some modifications. I have 1 attack out of a possible 4 done, but 3 subactions in total linked together if you hold B. But here's the first one, a knee attack.

Ouch! Little knockback, but has hitlag.

Final Smash: Super Explosive Wave. His other Blast 2 from BT3 is back, and more powerful than ever!

"I'll show you my strength!" This underrated badass is ready to shine.

He starts by sending out a few fire hitboxes the size of the fireball around him, which is barely enough to keep stragglers trapped in it.

And then the attack ends, with one massive explosion and hitbox that kills foes unlucky enough not to be able to escape.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #821 on: August 16, 2013, 09:36:39 PM »

Hi everyone! Grin

First of all, I'm planning a huge revamp and overhaul of my Tabuu PSA in the future. He might even have new attacks, animations and features not seen in the Final Release. I've learned a lot about PSA while making King Cold. I've had complaints that Tabuu's awkward to play and underpowered, and I plan to listen to my followers. <3

Speaking of King Cold, I've made massive progress on him recently. I've done his Neutral Aerial, completed his Nentral and Up Special and Final Smash, and started various other things, mainly his Down and Side Specials. He's really been helpful in teaching me how to make, and experiment with, Specials. I still haven't gotten his Counter to work quite right, but I've started to make the actual counterattack itself, for when I do get it to work. I've even slightly updated his textures, and made some cBliss recolors, for those of you who don't follow me on deviantART. I'm aiming to have a beta out for my birthday (Sept. 10th) Snapshots in spoiler. Grin

Aerial Neutral Special: Ki Blasts. Can now float in the air temporarily while shooting them.

Neutral Aerial: Explosive Wave

Item Smash: Completely custom animation based on his one attack in DBZ (And no, he won't use a sword in his moveset like in BT3):

Rebound/Clash animation:

Ki Push, the first ground counter attack. If you hold B while doing it, he'll chain into a second attack, which I haven't finished yet.

Side Special Ground - Heavy Combo from BT3, with some modifications. I have 1 attack out of a possible 4 done, but 3 subactions in total linked together if you hold B. But here's the first one, a knee attack.

Ouch! Little knockback, but has hitlag.

Final Smash: Super Explosive Wave. His other Blast 2 from BT3 is back, and more powerful than ever!

"I'll show you my strength!" This underrated badass is ready to shine.

He starts by sending out a few fire hitboxes the size of the fireball around him, which is barely enough to keep stragglers trapped in it.

And then the attack ends, with one massive explosion and hitbox that kills foes unlucky enough not to be able to escape.

Neat =)
    If her turns out to be strong then the Goku PSA might have a tough time beating him, heheh. Someone might have to power Goku up to the next level too ^_^

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #822 on: August 16, 2013, 09:54:51 PM »

Heh, thanks yah! Grin

And indeed. Although I'm not designing this moveset around Goku, since he's strong but a little sluggish, it would be awesome to see those 2 go at it!

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #823 on: August 16, 2013, 10:13:33 PM »

Heh, thanks yah! Grin

And indeed. Although I'm not designing this moveset around Goku, since he's strong but a little sluggish, it would be awesome to see those 2 go at it!

Totally!! Haha ^_^

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #824 on: August 17, 2013, 11:25:17 AM »

So, Kero, can you link me to your PSA? I wanna try it. Grin

Anyways, what do you guys think? Should I post my animation gifs here too as opposed to just my thread?

Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 137
    Print
    Jump to: