WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey. It's promotion for your thread. Wynaut.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 17, 2013, 05:42:34 PM #826 Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:52:13 PM by Keromonkey
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 05:25:17 PM
So, Kero, can you link me to your PSA? I wanna try it. ;D

Anyways, what do you guys think? Should I post my animation gifs here too as opposed to just my thread?

Sure, no problem. I've made a few so I'll put them
here>>>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Phoenix (Over Zelda; 2nd PSA, this is the one that learning from Tabuu helped me alot to create)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Terra (Over Sheik; 3rd PSA)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Princess Amaterasu (Over Peach; this is the 4th and most recent)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All righty, thanks, Seg. I'll keep that in mind. But I thought "advertising hacks" wasn't allowed. LOL Shows how much I know. XD

Anyway:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 05:57:06 PM
All righty, thanks, Seg. I'll keep that in mind. But I thought "advertising hacks" wasn't allowed. LOL Shows how much I know. XD

Anyway:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pretty nice Tabuu, I hate having to do animating cuz of how frustrating it can be but you seem to have done a decent job ^_^

I love animating, personally. That and the actual coding are my fav parts because of how fun and challenging it can be. ;D But I've been animating since, I think, 2009-10 when I first took on Tabuu as a project. XD It takes practice and patience, and lots of those two things. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 05:57:06 PM
All righty, thanks, Seg. I'll keep that in mind. But I thought "advertising hacks" wasn't allowed. LOL Shows how much I know. XD
You're showing off WIP's. That's the point of this thread :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 17, 2013, 06:07:19 PM
You're showing off WIP's. That's the point of this thread :P

Ok then. So I'm off to make more gifs for both here and my thread. I honestly want feedback. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 06:08:55 PM
Ok then. So I'm off to make more gifs for both here and my thread. I honestly want feedback. ;D

If you enjoy the process of animating, I'll be happy to make suggestions. Unfortunately, my eye for detail exceeds my patience when it comes to animating WHILE also trying to code something. I prefer coding, pretty hardcore, lol. Or, at least not to have to do every aspect of character creation on my own. Trying to be a perfectionist at both animating and PSAing is an excruciating and inefficient-feeling endeavor -_____- (for me anyways, lol)

Quote from: Keromonkey on August 17, 2013, 06:25:48 PM
If you enjoy the process of animating, I'll be happy to make suggestions. Unfortunately, my eye for detail exceeds my patience when it comes to animating WHILE also trying to code something. I prefer coding, pretty hardcore, lol. Or, at least not to have to do every aspect of character creation on my own. Trying to be a perfectionist at both animating and PSAing is an excruciating and inefficient-feeling endeavor -_____- (for me anyways, lol)

I would love that. The more people who give me suggestions, the better. :)

Here's my Wait 3 and Forward Smash:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 06:33:30 PM
I would love that. The more people who give me suggestions, the better. :)

Here's my Wait 3 and Forward Smash:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No complains with the wait animation, for the second animation I'd suggest making the cape flutter up as he attacks. In real life, that motion would buffet his cape but it looks quite stiff.

Do you mean move his cape up when he attacks? Cuz I'm not quite sure...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 07:51:02 PM
Do you mean move his cape up when he attacks? Cuz I'm not quite sure...

Yes, make the cape move, lol. It looks stiff. (It has bones, right?)

Of course it does, it's on Ganondorf, who has cape bones. ;)

Ok, I'll do that. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 08:20:59 PM
Of course it does, it's on Ganondorf, who has cape bones. ;)

Ok, I'll do that. ;D

Ganon, that makes sense, hehe ^_^

Okay, thank you. :3 I'll modify it right now. :)