WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 03, 2013, 01:52:53 AM
:af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For Leon Exodio's PSA over MK

Cool.  :-X

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 03, 2013, 01:52:53 AM
:af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For Leon Exodio's PSA over MK
I like it. It reminds me of the super ball I once had. I bounced it so high up the atmosphere, it never came back.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 03, 2013, 01:52:53 AM
:af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For Leon Exodio's PSA over MK
That looks great!!

Quote from: Keromonkey on September 02, 2013, 10:08:48 PM
Teach you!? How can I do that, I'm still puzzling my way through your tutorial on giving Zelda Ganon's Air Side B Throw. If anything, your knowledge of hex exceeds my own (my own = minimal) lol.
I might be good at hexing and Module stuff, yet I am not so good at the grapfical effect!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 03, 2013, 01:52:53 AM
:af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For Leon Exodio's PSA over MK

Not bad, and I like how well it transitions back to the Wait pose, but the throwing animation is a little choppy, both the arm motion and the arc made by the water ball.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: pikazz on September 03, 2013, 10:54:12 AM
I might be good at hexing and Module stuff, yet I am not so good at the grapfical effect!

How about we trade then, you help me with the hexing and I'll help you with some graphic stuff within my ability if you ever need it. ^_^

Quote from: Keromonkey on September 04, 2013, 03:05:51 AM
How about we trade then, you help me with the hexing and I'll help you with some graphic stuff within my ability if you ever need it. ^_^

thats sounds pretty good trade :3 but this is not the place to discuss on! will send you a PM when I need some graphic stuff!
Stupid Tinypic :C

The A/A boards need more activity. :I

...

A progress pose of a certain someone...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on September 07, 2013, 10:41:57 PM
The A/A boards need more activity. :I

...

A progress pose of a certain someone...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I agree with ya there. I try to post stuff but keep getting blown off.. XP

Anyway, great pose. ;D


Double dino....

I'd imagine the 2 having a Cartman and Cuthulu style association.

SSBB - Simon Belmont WIP - RSBE

I've never played the game that Belmont's in (Castelvania, right?) but nice whip and item add-ons.
I like the spinning whip attack and the Up B attack. Some of the moves look very neatly animated. Is that PSA available on BrawlVault currently?


Question: I've seen the burning flask that Belmont threw and I noticed it lingered on the ground. Does it deal damage the entire time? If so, is that article persistence or something to that effect?

I don't think Zelda has any objects/articles like that but I was trying to figure out a way to make something like that for my Phoenix (over Zelda) PSA so I could give her a TK Trap move where she leaves a burning sigil on the ground that lasts for a few seconds and explodes if the enemy comes into contact with it.

Would such a thing be possible? Or is that only possible, currently, over someone who has articles that already have some degree of article persistence (like toon link's/adult link's arrows?)

Haha. That walk animation is awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Responses in Green.

Quote from: Keromonkey on September 08, 2013, 03:39:50 PM
I've never played the game that Belmont's in (Castelvania, right?) but nice whip and item add-ons.
I like the spinning whip attack and the Up B attack. Some of the moves look very neatly animated. Is that PSA available on BrawlVault currently?

An old version is available on brawlvault. It uses the older model and doesn't have custom sounds.

Question: I've seen the burning flask that Belmont threw and I noticed it lingered on the ground. Does it deal damage the entire time? If so, is that article persistence or something to that effect?

That "flask" is the Holy Water. It's meant to linger and pillar a la PK Fire, but hard coding makes it delete itself when the hitbox connects. :(

I don't think Zelda has any objects/articles like that but I was trying to figure out a way to make something like that for my Phoenix (over Zelda) PSA so I could give her a TK Trap move where she leaves a burning sigil on the ground that lasts for a few seconds and explodes if the enemy comes into contact with it.

Would such a thing be possible? Or is that only possible, currently, over someone who has articles that already have some degree of article persistence (like toon link's/adult link's arrows?)

Until we have better control and data over articles, only over someone who has articles that persist like that.