WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BurgerKingJigglypuff on October 30, 2013, 10:26:11 PM
That's some nice work, MK.

Though I think some of those animations need polishing.
i did not made all animetions southcraft&KTH made most of it
i mainly revamped some stuff (mainly PSAing&megaman model for psa) and made a video
also like the new way im making previews of movesets now ? xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I like that Up B way more than the Rush Up B Mega has in Smash 4. I can't even lie, I'm impressed.

Goku´s revamped&new Side-B(both ground&air)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

first hit with elbow>some rapid kicks(not as many on the video)>a Uppercut>HammerFist(if SSJ mode: kamehameha wave like in the video)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 31, 2013, 11:25:18 PM
Goku´s revamped&new Side-B(both ground&air)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

first hit with elbow>some rapid kicks(not as many on the video)>a Uppercut>HammerFist(if SSJ mode: kamehameha wave like in the video)

That looks awesome

Quote from: Mariodk on November 05, 2013, 10:35:30 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side-tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down-Tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


UP-tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side-smash:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


UP-smash:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down-Smash:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


N-Air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


F-Air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B-air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


rest of the moveset since can´t really slow preview of that until ingame video
since the dalek is not that much animated
but how can you animte a trash can anyway? so some animetions is just the model that is T-posed since the T_pose can work as a wait animetions or other animetions for a Dalek (and its not cuz of am lazy more cuz of its a evil Trash can)
but here is it:
DOwn-Air:
the Dalek will fall down as a meteor then hits the ground it will make a big explodsion and also long landing lag

N_B Time vortex(or black hole not sure what to call that move):
a chargeble version of Sdo0m´s Shadow N-B but on the dalek and a other GFX effect too but basely thats what the move is

Side-B: EXTERMINATE!!!!! : just the beam you saw from the video
not chargeble or anything but it will be as strong as falcon punch and since it is strong and a ranged attack
it will take more time to fire the beam too

up-B: hovering: basely something as rob´s up-B(ported to fox)

down-B: Travel in Time&space(but without the time since not sure how that will work in brawl):
kinda like a Homing attack (as a teleport)
if using Down-B and someone is in range the dalek will teleport to the nearest and then after teleported
it will do a explosion dmg anyone near 15% dmg(low low knockback+i will do so you can´t spam it too much) and will dmg you self 5%

FS: its a surprice

alt models:
all dalek versions there was ever made(with colour for each) both from classic&new doctor who + a custom one i have made
inb4 ppl say WHY YOU NO WORK ON GOKU!!
its cuz Doctor who has 50th anniversary this month
and wanted to get some dr who based hacks ready to that
but Goku for Xmas+ maybe other stuff too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 31, 2013, 11:25:18 PM
Goku´s revamped&new Side-B(both ground&air)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

first hit with elbow>some rapid kicks(not as many on the video)>a Uppercut>HammerFist(if SSJ mode: kamehameha wave like in the video)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. I haven't even watched Dr. Who, but this looks fun. lol

Beating people up with an evil trash can>Goku
By far

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

November 07, 2013, 08:11:34 PM #967 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:28:21 PM by Eternal Yoshi
I know you haven't seen me do stuff here lately... it's because I've been putting my all into Project M.

When I DO get spare non PM time again, I will continue this:

I got Maya animations working thanks to halo and jiang so I will do a complete animation overhaul for Simon, since Maya can do animations quicker and better than Brawlbox ever could.

What you see there is the last frame of SquatRv(The exit crouch animation).

Expect me to continue Simon Belmont in... Winter 2013.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on November 07, 2013, 08:11:34 PM
I know you haven't seen me do stuff here lately... it's because I've been putting my all into Project M.

When I DO get spare non PM time again, I will continue this:

I got Maya animations working thanks to halo and jiang so I will do a complete animation overhaul for Simon, since Maya can do animations quicker and better than Brawlbox ever could.

What you see there is the last frame of SquatRv(The exit crouch animation).

Expect me to continue Simon Belmont in... Winter 2013.
Thats amazing

I'm gonna leave this here...
>.>
<.<
A Little Update to Tide People Over...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Go Simon. Work dem legs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 10, 2013, 02:56:48 AM #972 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:10:52 AM by A Bloody Canadian
Shinda's Final Smash was OP, so here's a different one...

SSBB Hacks - Shinda's New Final Smash

Cinematics to be added later...

November 10, 2013, 02:02:06 PM #973 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 02:15:47 PM by Mariodk
More previews of the Dalek moveset (mainly models)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



most of the attacks is PSAed and got hitboxes and stuff
but not so much GFXs yet
also im needing to find a way so the dalek having light on the light bulb on top of it
so it can be turned off/on (like when the daleks speak or yelling EXTERMINATE!)

basely only things left:
adding more GFX effects
SFX pack
FS
alts models(+the main model as im still needing since this ons is a alt. model not the main one)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK. THAT MARIO DALEK.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]