WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 16, 2014, 06:51:45 PM #1140 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:54:11 PM by pikazz
what do you think about my SideB? Sheer Force Body Slam?
Work in Progress

its still a beta everything in the video, but the SideB works like a mix between Ganon, Captain Falcons and Peachs SideB!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on March 16, 2014, 06:51:45 PM
what do you think about my SideB? Sheer Force Body Slam?
Work in Progress

its still a beta everything in the video, but the SideB works like a mix between Ganon, Captain Falcons and Peachs SideB!
sheer force? lol why call it sheer force when dusknoir doesnt get the sheer force ability?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 16, 2014, 07:17:44 PM
sheer force? lol why call it sheer force when dusknoir doesnt get the sheer force ability?

are you serious?

Quote from: Carnage on March 16, 2014, 07:17:44 PM
sheer force? lol why call it sheer force when dusknoir doesnt get the sheer force ability?
I am doing my personal PSA of this brawlsona
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCdDmpKHYCA

stated in my Idea thread that even if it is Jigglypuff and Dusknoir, I dont want any pokemon related attack unless it fits dream/nightmare theme
but I saw body slam fitting the Nightmare forme pretty good so I had to do it xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 16, 2014, 07:32:05 PM
are you serious?
yes incase you didnt know sheer force is actualy a pokemon ability which some pokemons get that increases the damage of moves with secondary effects but removes the secondary effects of said moves.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 16, 2014, 09:11:36 PM
yes incase you didnt know sheer force is actualy a pokemon ability which some pokemons get that increases the damage of moves with secondary effects but removes the secondary effects of said moves.

that might be true, but I said sheer force as "raw power" and not as the ability xD jokekid understood what I ment
Stupid Tinypic :C

The animations lack life to them.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 16, 2014, 09:26:16 PM
The animations lack life to them.
the threads name isn't "WIP" for nothing ;P but thank you for the critism, will update the action script before I head on the more detaljng touch up on animations
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Carnage on March 16, 2014, 09:11:36 PM
yes incase you didnt know sheer force is actualy a pokemon ability which some pokemons get that increases the damage of moves with secondary effects but removes the secondary effects of said moves.

Take it to the Pokemon thread, not here :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 16, 2014, 11:22:59 PM
Take it to the Pokemon thread, not here :v
it was just an explanation why i tough he meant an ability instead of the true meaning of the word
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh dear. I have made a new 3 hit combo and no gifs to show...
Just pics for now.



I assume Gray Fox is still over Meta Knight?

And are you gonna stick with his Brawl model or use the one from MGR: Revengeance?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 17, 2014, 05:07:41 AM #1152 Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 05:09:26 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Because the Revengance model is too high poly and will lag hard even with the new Importer, I've decided to make an edited version of the Brawl AT model. This model has a higher poly count and is less blocky, but I need someone to update the textures since I'm unsure on how to make the textures HD. As of now, it's using the UVs of the AT model.

I would love to have better quality textures that fuse the Brawl and Revengance texture designs.

Oh and yes he's still over Meta Knight, though he'll need the FighterConfig for the Jab and proper wall jump to work.

@Eternal Yoshi
Well, you could always frankenstein parts from the Revengance model over the AT. Or just optimize (manually) the Revengance model and photoshop the textures to look more brawl-like.
So actually, you got several options.
Making a texture HD is pretty straight forward. I could break it down for you in a PM, or you could look for someone like SJS, Pik or similar to do it.


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 17, 2014, 05:07:41 AM

Oh and yes he's still over Meta Knight, though he'll need the FighterConfig for the Jab and proper wall jump to work.

I'm guessing this PSA won't work for me because I'll need the "FighterConfig" file
and that won't be compatible for Riivolution will it?