WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gray Fox's Final smash is around 95% done.





cutting the screen  seems preety fun imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 26, 2014, 02:52:13 PM #1172 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 02:53:50 PM by Red Akeno
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 25, 2014, 11:04:42 PM
Gray Fox's Final smash is around 95% done.

[spoiler]



Is that MK's Final Smash effect in the last pic?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


All animations need some polish
Fervent Blow:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The dash afterwards (needs serious work):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Godspeed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dash afterwards
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Courtesy of Linkxp500

Currently in progress...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Red Akeno on March 26, 2014, 02:57:34 PM

Courtesy of Linkxp500

Currently in progress...
what the hell is that?

March 26, 2014, 07:00:33 PM #1176 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:01:24 PM by Red Akeno
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 26, 2014, 04:11:36 PM
what the hell is that?
One of the best animations I ever made...
It's supposed to be a new Final Smash for Toon Link... But it's not over yet... I still need to add some frames to it...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

but...
what's he doing?
might just be my tiredness, but it looks way too fast for me to analyze xD

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 26, 2014, 10:46:41 PM
but...
what's he doing?
might just be my tiredness, but it looks way too fast for me to analyze xD
He spins with his sword, then jump and thrusts his sword, then jump backward, dives and atta-- *animation ends here for now*
If you saw Shingeki no Kyojin, you'd recognize this...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

March 27, 2014, 03:03:05 PM #1179 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 04:02:56 PM by Zack Fair
Heartless Angel (I need to see the reference video again to see if I need to add more spinning and delay to the attack):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Catch (will be slowed down)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CatchAttack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CatchWait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ThrowForward (need some feedback on this):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ThrowUp
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Likin' the progress on Sephiroth so far. Keep it up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 27, 2014, 05:54:38 PM #1181 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 05:56:44 PM by Eternal Yoshi
IMO, Sephy's Fthrow should lead into a roundhouse kick. That would look more dynamic and forceful.

As for Uthrow, there should be more force going into the thrust.

I understand that it would look exaggerated, but smash is full of canon moves and animations that are exaggerated. Just look at Link's wait stances.

Meanwhile, I haven't updated any throws because throws are a finicky bunch and you kinda need it to transition from CatchWait cleanly if you don't want funky glitches.
While it is possible to match the pose, it's tedious.

Still waiting for Dant to pull through.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 27, 2014, 05:54:38 PM
IMO, Sephy's Fthrow should lead into a roundhouse kick.
^This
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

His legs should move a bit on the up throw, and the FThrow looks a little stone-y IMO

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

All things considered, I decided to start reanimating the Grab animations.

This gif is going at half speed.