WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That's just tragic, EY.

Simply and utterly tragic.

I have no experience on this topic, but maybe Optimize it? I'm quite sure you've already tried or attempted it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 05, 2014, 07:24:02 AM #1276 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 07:27:21 AM by Eternal Yoshi
You know what would be awesome? When May 20th comes and someone makes a code that allocates the memory once used for Networking and divides the 1.4 MB space allocated for network up between module memory and FighterResouce2 for all players.
'Cause once Wifi is shut down, the Network coding is just wasting space.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 05, 2014, 07:24:02 AM
You know what would be awesome? When May 20th comes and someone makes a code that allocates the memory once used for Networking and divides the 1.4 MB space allocated for network up between module memory and FighterResouce2 for all players.
'Cause once Wifi is shut down, the Network coding is just wasting space.
thats true, but I tested a beta code that gave characters more allocate memory, but result it froze on any character, including LiS and original unhacked character

but it was a beta code! it could be wrong xD lets hope its possible ;w;
Stupid Tinypic :C

I've decided to use Pit's Entry GFX for Mega Charizard Y.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, a preview video from Kagerou Imaizumi.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

awesome progress KJP! \OoO/

but I am quite not sure if you should have Yellow cover the screen, its better to use a tinted White-Very weak yellow! more friendly to the eyes

if you want more grapfical effect, you can use Marths Lens flare from his Final Smash!
Stupid Tinypic :C

May 05, 2014, 04:08:48 PM #1280 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:09:58 PM by Gravity
The disappearing while mega evolving isn't gonna stay is it? Is there gonna be some sort of transformation graphic, like with G Bowser, Sheik/Zelda, and Samus/ZSS?

May 05, 2014, 04:12:00 PM #1281 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 07:32:39 PM by KingEvilpuff
Edit:
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PM
Mega Charizard X's Entry GFX. As if I haven't already taken enough things from P:M.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gravity on May 05, 2014, 04:08:48 PM
The disappearing while mega evolving isn't gonna stay is it? Is there gonna be some sort of transformation graphic, like with G Bowser, Sheik/Zelda, and Samus/ZSS?
Of corse I'm going to add transformation GFX.

Quote from: pikazz on May 05, 2014, 03:43:10 PMbut I am quite not sure if you should have Yellow cover the screen, its better to use a tinted White-Very weak yellow! more friendly to the eyes
It's supposed to be a merge of orange, red, and yellow, like our sun. Though I'll try reducing the Alpha before I play around with the colors again.

Quote from: pikazz on May 05, 2014, 03:43:10 PMif you want more grapfical effect, you can use Marths Lens flare from his Final Smash!
I don't want to go overboard with the GFX.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well... It seems that animating is quite something... I kinda rushed this one, since I wanted to test something for Ryuko:

[spoiler]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

^You should probably mention that she's going to be covered by MKs tornado during that, cause that explains the, uh, leg boners lol

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on May 05, 2014, 09:26:19 PM
^You should probably mention that she's going to be covered by MKs tornado during that, cause that explains the, uh, leg boners lol
That, and because I wanted to make her twirl like a ballerina, but it didn't fit right... Lol... And it [censored]ed up the animation (fortunately, I had a backup before that happens... Lol)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Anxious for that Charizard PSA. Looks awesome having transformations.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


First kick of Jecht Shot from Dissidia. Accidentally took out all arm movement from the Graph Editor in Maya, but I still have a back up of before I did the baking. So it's all good.

Gif is with no arm movement, however.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the flow looks really cool, it actually has a kick feel, which is pretty hard to time properly IMO, so good job on that :D

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 06, 2014, 06:48:00 AM
the flow looks really cool, it actually has a kick feel, which is pretty hard to time properly IMO, so good job on that :D

Thanks :D

I'll be posting a lot of gifs of new animations that I work on to get as much critiquing as possible.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 11, 2014, 02:32:49 AM #1289 Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 02:46:29 AM by KingofChaos
Hey guys, I'm here with another moveset...



Monkey D. Luffy

I don't know [censored] about One Piece but I know it's pretty popular so I thought I should make a Luffy moveset. It's based on the recenently released J-Starts Victory game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He has 2 modes, Gear Second which is activated with down taunt. He flashes pink and becomes faster.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The Haki thingy??? Which his hands and feet go black.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His final smash, he blows on his hand and it expands...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For his Haki thingy final smash, both his hands blow up. Got that from J-Stars.

He's almost complete. I'm just having some difficulties changing his GFX file.

On a non Luffy note, one amazing human being extracted models from Tales of Vesperia!!!!1

So check these out.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I added blackout lines. Compare...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.