WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

that stance kinda looks like its injured or tired to me
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 26, 2014, 01:54:37 AM
I found a workaround to get the GFX I wanted for Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

jk, it fits nicely

Good to see that you're having better luck than I am.

Speaking of my luck...

http://youtu.be/_VQi2IXhCJw

Jecht Shot with it's final animation and damage. Just need to make sure that the gfx actually works correctly and doesn't spaz out or start doing whatever it's doing...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 26, 2014, 01:54:37 AM
I found a workaround to get the GFX I wanted for Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I can't wait until this is finished. It's so well done. Both of them are.

Quote from: Gravity on May 23, 2014, 12:51:20 AM
Decided to change the default wait stance

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice work. Dark Samus is looking really good. Keep it up.

Quote from: Carnage on May 23, 2014, 06:53:41 AM
that stance kinda looks like its injured or tired to me

Or it could be crazy blood lust or something. I bet it'll look much better animated. although I already think it looks awesome. It fits her/its personality perfectly.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wouldn't it be cool if charz flew in circles around the fire column?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 26, 2014, 03:10:41 PM
wouldn't it be cool if charz flew in circles around the fire column?

He does


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 26, 2014, 08:36:40 PM #1341 Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 08:43:04 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: Tidus on May 26, 2014, 02:23:00 AM
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

jk, it fits nicely

Good to see that you're having better luck than I am.

Speaking of my luck...

http://youtu.be/_VQi2IXhCJw

Jecht Shot with it's final animation and damage. Just need to make sure that the gfx actually works correctly and doesn't spaz out or start doing whatever it's doing...

OK A few things.

1 - Tidus should run faster; in FFX and Dissida, he's among the fastest characters in both games, he even runs faster in EX mode. I would say to make his running speed around Marth's.

2 - Check what bone the Blitzball GFX is on. If you animate a HaveN bone to be the blitzball bone for that animation instead of animating the Blitzball GFX itself, you probably won't have that issue. What I would do is have the Blitzball GFX simply be it spinning in place while the movement is done via the HaveN bone you want to attach it to.

3 - The Blitzball.... oh boy
If you aren't using Link's articles for it.. use them!
Just put the Blitzball mode over the article of choice.
You have 2 options:
1 - Using the arrow article; it's possible to use the arrow article to make a simple projectile. You can simply make a special where he simply kicks a BB at an arcing angle which you can control. You can also code in a similar way I coded Simon's Holy water. All of this can be done without the Bow's help IIRC.
2 - The Boomerang; should be self explanatory, just slap the model over the boomerang model itself remove the wind effects and change the hitboxes. Then you can have a special where he can simply toss BB Wakka style and have it come back to him like the Boomerang.

Of course, you do have more options, like you can use the Rang for Blitzball, and the Arrow article for something like Energy Rain's projectiles......

May 26, 2014, 09:26:44 PM #1342 Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:00:09 AM by Tidus
Here we go.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Did NOT notice how long that turned out. Thanks KJP  :kdance:


EDIT:

So after spending a HELL of a lot of time testing, I found out that if I put the second kick subaction instead of the first kick's subaction in the action tab, the animation plays out fine. But if I try anything else, it just doesn't work.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm still alive guys!

http://youtu.be/m73Fq1U1dr0

Here's a small updated Preview of Tidus. Enjoy :)

I know there are problems (such as the feet going through the ground and that the Blitzball shows up during the fall animations, which has been fixed). I still have a problem with the second Blitzball throw which STILL refuses not to connect. The first and the last one are fixed.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 30, 2014, 12:37:44 AM #1344 Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 12:50:29 AM by Linnc
Ariel B (for Toon Zelda moveset)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Normal B

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Linnc on May 30, 2014, 12:37:44 AM
Ariel B (for Toon Zelda moveset)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Normal B

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

When I was animating those, the dress refused to cover ler left leg. Sorry...

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 30, 2014, 12:45:46 AM
When I was animating those, the dress refused to cover ler left leg. Sorry...
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 30, 2014, 12:45:46 AM
When I was animating those, the dress refused to cover ler left leg. Sorry...

Do you think I should just animate the left leg to go under the dress or just leave it the same?

Yeah, go ahead. Now so I didn't just spam this thread
[spoiler]

Peach and Daisy's down aerial, Ground Pound.

June 05, 2014, 12:27:13 AM #1348 Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 07:31:02 PM by Tidus
Another Tidus Preview, this time of Spiral Cut, the Forward Tilt Blitzball Throw, and Blitz Ace.

Nothing is final (except for the hitbox on the aerial Jecht Shot).

http://youtu.be/YnaJsSTX35Y

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 07:31:02 PM

http://youtu.be/i4qiW96g4_w

Aaaaand Jecht Shot is almost at 100%


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So while I've been taking a break from Tidus, I was doing something else:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait 2

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack11 (will only have 1 attack)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Front Smash Start

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Front Smash Attack

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Smash Start

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Someone else needs to start posting :notimp:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.