WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I think I fixed all the weird arm rotations up when I fixed the landing and the sliding. So it should be good now.

More concerned about getting Brawl Ex to work so I can actually see the animations in game :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[spoiler]

Shadow Queen's Final Smash. She summons Shadow Queen's true form, and sucks opponents life to heal her self. Then she does that charge attack from PM:TTYD.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 12, 2014, 03:56:26 PM
[spoiler]

Shadow Queen's Final Smash. She summons Shadow Queen's true form, and sucks opponents life to heal her self. Then she does that charge attack from PM:TTYD.

That looks great man!

Dat Dress Flow doe!

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

All that needs to be done is fixing the arm as she descends (it clips through the dress) and it's golden.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on June 12, 2014, 04:38:09 PM
All that needs to be done is fixing the arm as she descends (it clips through the dress) and it's golden.
Lol I realized that after I posted it and watched it a few times.

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 12, 2014, 04:28:20 PM
Dat Dress Flow doe!
Lol yeah. I hate animating them so much, and when I do, they do the thing. It's weird, I animate a lot of characters that require dress animating.

Quote from: jrush64 on June 12, 2014, 04:02:03 PM
That looks great man!
Thanks!



Back flip WIP, started today- stepped interpolation

that little step in the beginning looks really nice, and the overall flow seems great as well, overall really reallistic looking backflip

Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 20, 2014, 05:09:45 AM


Back flip WIP, started today- stepped interpolation
It looks really nice. The one I did looks a bit odd though:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: yi-shioon on June 20, 2014, 05:39:40 PM
It looks really nice. The one I did looks a bit odd though:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

all it needs is that little step at the beginning to make it more believable, i actually like the rest of it.

Yeah. It could use a slight step forward at the beginning before the flip. Be careful you don't add too much startup lag in the process, though.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

June 22, 2014, 05:43:52 AM #1391 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 05:45:20 AM by TheShyGuy
A bit more progress



Anyone know how to show the textures in Maya :-\?

You can check and fix the materials, but it's faster if you just make new ones. Pick and object like her body, Right Click and select Add new Material. Then choose Lambert. On the right tab that shows up pick color, and then file. Then Click the folder and choose the texture you want.

June 22, 2014, 07:17:16 AM #1393 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 08:41:16 AM by TheShyGuy
Thanks Eternal Yoshi,



I converted all my keys to spline.  I'm pretty much cleaning up the curves and then I'm done. -...though she seems floaty now


ehh...Looking at these more.. I realized that the animation lacks Samus's personality....which is sorta important........Ehh I'll try to focus on character/personality better for future animations since this ones nearly done :(

You made the correct assumption, Shy Guy. It looks great. But it doesn't really feel Samus-y. You gotta realize, there is a little bit of artistic freedom taken in games. So you can make it look a little ridiculous. At least, in my opinion.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.