WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on August 03, 2014, 04:47:34 PM
Oh well I guess I was being a noob but I did give Jrush some of my animations so yeah and I guess I was acting stupid I'm sorry guys I'll will be better if that's what it takes to be a better user then ok I just get mad when I feel the world is coming down on me I've been betrayed by all of my friends and hurt by most people in my family so I'm sorry I came off so burnish so I'll be better

Edit: also my sd card freezes when I load marth so I have to wait for my build to get done but note I don't have the proper filming equipment so I only have a phone if you guys please bare with me when it's recorded? :)
the quality doesn't matter as long as the psa is good and well animated
Pm if you want to add me on 3ds
My fc is 0018 2359 9048

Quote from: MegaBoy5000 on August 04, 2014, 10:35:48 PMthe quality doesn't matter as long as the psa is good and well animated
That's exactly what quality is. ._.

A quality PSA is well animated and has virtually no glitches/crashes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 04, 2014, 10:40:25 PM
That's exactly what quality is. ._.
I think he was referring to the filming equipment/phone part.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on August 04, 2014, 10:44:22 PM
I think he was referring to the filming equipment/phone part.
Oh.

Well in that case, it kinda does matter. Almost no one is going to want to watch a video that's been recorded by a potato, myself included.

I'd rather see gif previews, than a potato recorded video that you can barely see.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Also have a iPhone 5s which has a great focus quality on the recorder also records slomo so I'll try :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on August 05, 2014, 12:03:38 AM
Also have a iPhone 5s which has a great focus quality on the recorder also records slomo so I'll try :)
You better ask for someone else to record it OR buy a capture card. Or else people (like me) will more rant about quality video than the content of the vid itself.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

True so anyone willing to help?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Get Dolphin Emulator and a Brawl ISO.

Dolphin: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/?ref=btn
Make sure you download the stable version.

I can't link you to a Brawl ISO, because linking to ISOs is illegal. You'll have to Google for a torrent.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Darn it ok :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

August 05, 2014, 12:47:11 AM #1524 Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 12:49:02 AM by Leon Exodio
my final smash for my chaos 0 psa still a working in progress

http://youtu.be/1n1P2Udm6rU?list=UUmlQwesDQ5ahljv-nFPqg3g

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 05, 2014, 12:47:11 AM
my final smash for my chaos 0 psa still a working in progress

http://youtu.be/1n1P2Udm6rU?list=UUmlQwesDQ5ahljv-nFPqg3g

It looks very nice. I'd suggest using the "remove player tags" code in the Final's subaction.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 05, 2014, 01:42:23 AM
It looks very nice. I'd suggest using the "remove player tags" code in the Final's subaction.
i was lol thats why its a working in progress its still not done thats only the wait of the final i havent even code that attacks

August 05, 2014, 04:12:01 PM #1527 Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:13:35 PM by MegaBoy5000
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 04, 2014, 10:40:25 PM
That's exactly what quality is. ._.

A quality PSA is well animated and has virtually no glitches/crashes.
i mean the recording not the psa


Post Merge: August 05, 2014, 04:13:35 PM

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 04, 2014, 10:48:03 PM
Oh.

Well in that case, it kinda does matter. Almost no one is going to want to watch a video that's been recorded by a potato, myself included.

I'd rather see gif previews, than a potato recorded video that you can barely see.
Imeant the quality doesn't have to be top notch. just decent not potato cam
Pm if you want to add me on 3ds
My fc is 0018 2359 9048

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 07, 2014, 09:30:16 PM
Thanks to a couple users, I have managed to add a nifty effect to a projectile for an upcoming character.


I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yay it worked

I have no idea why the rock is changing colors but it works

The glittering is a nice touch though