WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shulk on October 31, 2014, 04:22:12 AM
That's what I'm going for.
I can't wait! I'll definitely download when you get it done!


QuoteI won't be able to make the characters that you initially hit jump at Falcon, but I can at least have them knocked up in the air lol
I think if you could just have the characters do their spinning fall animation during the FS. Then he can falcon punch down on them.
Now that I think about it... That sounds a lot like Ike's FS...

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on October 31, 2014, 05:19:56 AM
I think if you could just have the characters do their spinning fall animation during the FS. Then he can falcon punch down on them.

You can't really... force them to do an animation. Yeah there's a stun and throws, but not like that.

Quote
Now that I think about it... That sounds a lot like Ike's FS...

I actually thought about originally doing it last month or something. I talked to Pikazz about it and he told me that it isn't possible to replicate Ike's FS on Falcon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shulk I could whip up a more ferocious falcon model for you to attach on his arm or his whole body, you could call it Falcon Rush or something  :af: just a thought wouldn't take too much effort.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on October 31, 2014, 09:06:10 AM
Shulk I could whip up a more ferocious falcon model for you to attach on his arm or his whole body, you could call it Falcon Rush or something  :af: just a thought wouldn't take too much effort.
-Omni

I'd totally be down for it.

Although, when I envisioned it, the Falcon would only show up for a couple of seconds (when Falcon's hand shakes). Maybe I'll think of something fun to add with it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

don't forget you actually have a cinematic FS to work with...

you could try editting just the hitting part of his original FS, so that instead of riding over his enemies, he falcon punches them to death.
you can even make him jump out of his car before doing so.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on October 31, 2014, 01:32:00 PM
you can even make him jump out of his car before doing so.

I know, that was the original plan.

It failed, tremendously.

Like, really bad.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CF FS isnt friendly at all to edit  i tryed to use it also for ridley and it just isnt a good move to change too many wierd stuff is hardcoded there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 31, 2014, 08:15:54 PM
CF FS isnt friendly at all to edit  i tryed to use it also for ridley and it just isnt a good move to change too many wierd stuff is hardcoded there.

Reminds me of how irritating Ike's final smash was to edit. I'm sure Ill work something out with CFs final smash. But for sure, I won't be using CFs original fs.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 06, 2014, 08:54:37 AM #1688 Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:12:59 PM by Omniscient X
Nidoking Progress

So I've finished Nidoking's Down Special: Earth Power & Earthquake, on the ground it's a 2 stage chargeable attack where Nidoking unleashes stalagmites from the ground and each charge increases range, spike amount, damage & knockback.  In the air Nidoking comes plummeting down and slams into the ground unleashing a wave of rock in front of him that knocks opponents into the air with 8% damage.

Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Omni

Use imgur, quick and effective.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Omniscient X on November 06, 2014, 08:54:37 AM
Nidoking Progress

So I've finished Nidoking's Down Special: Earth Power & Earthquake, on the ground it's a 2 stage chargeable attack where Nidoking unleashes stalagmites from the ground and each charge increases range, spike amount, damage & knockback.  In the air Nidoking comes plummeting down and slams into the ground unleashing a wave of rock in front of him that knocks opponents into the air with 8% damage.

-Omni
:o
So do the spikes come out of the ground in a line, or in one big chunk? I personally think it would be cooler to have all the spikes erupt at one time instead of staggered. Would it possible to get a gif of that animation? I wish to see it in all of it's glory!

Quote from: Omniscient X on November 06, 2014, 08:54:37 AM
Nidoking Progress

So I've finished Nidoking's Down Special: Earth Power & Earthquake, on the ground it's a 2 stage chargeable attack where Nidoking unleashes stalagmites from the ground and each charge increases range, spike amount, damage & knockback.  In the air Nidoking comes plummeting down and slams into the ground unleashing a wave of rock in front of him that knocks opponents into the air with 8% damage.

Preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Omni
while that looks cool it doesnt look like the earth power i invisioned  when watching the move on pokemon games i always imagine ground hopeneing and lava apaearing out somewhere but it looks nice for an earthquake gfx no so much for earth power imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's some stuff from my end:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Haven't animated the charge animation, but that's easy enough to do. Will animate the transition to wait1 in BBox

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Second part of Ganon's Front Smash. Will give him his Spaceworld Sword Soon™. Will animate the transition to wait1 in BBox.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sword-based moveset for Ganondorf?
We need moar of those.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]