WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 24, 2014, 08:21:54 PMAlso, have a Beta Meowth Wait1 animation. Ignore the blinding magenta and lack of HipN movement. I only made this animation to test the bone structure. I won't make any other changes until I finalize the models and boneset, as I'm having someone model a few additional things for me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, neat! When did ya start a Meowth?

I'm been doing various tests with Meowth's X/Y model. Thanks to RTB, I've managed to keep the model's rig.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Pikamaxi - The Dream Knight PSA v0.7
a PSA(s) of me and KJP using "Let the Swap Begin" modules created by me!
KJP did most of the coding, but I cant thank him enought!
still a WIP and I really love how Nightmares final smash "Dream Eater" turned out <3
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 25, 2014, 08:12:30 PM
I'm been doing various tests with Meowth's X/Y model. Thanks to RTB, I've managed to keep the model's rig.
add some movement on his hips and knees and you should be go to go! :D
and you gotta love when models comes with their rigs <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

More stuff done:
Up tilt (preview a bit outdated - it now works properly):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed shaking bug:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you should really consider making the gifs better quality, the animations are hardly watchable with all the frame skipping...

It's been a long time hasn't it?
For those that haven't been paying attention to my tweets my drive and passion for smash has died and been dead for the past 4 months. And with that, my drive to do further Brawl modding has died as well.
I honestly don't see myself continuing any further projects aside from Simon's new model....
Not sure what to do....

Might do an Action 29 style compilation of all my unreleased stuff which would include the most up to date versions of Gray Fox,Sora,Simon, my unreleased PSAs like Aiai and Solidus, the VR Mission Stage I never put out, the Monkey Island stage, and my old personal build of BrawlEx I made to test things.
All Assets related to those including maya and max scenes and textures would be included too; would probably be a rather large DL. Concepts for things never started would probably be there too

Oh and I'll put in notes of bugs/unfinished stuff too.

Would you want such a thing??

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 03, 2014, 12:41:49 AM
Would you want such a thing??

I'd love to get a hand on your work.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 03, 2014, 12:41:49 AMWould you want such a thing??
Of course I would. I wouldn't want your efforts to go to waste.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 03, 2014, 12:41:49 AM
It's been a long time hasn't it?
For those that haven't been paying attention to my tweets my drive and passion for smash has died and been dead for the past 4 months. And with that, my drive to do further Brawl modding has died as well.
I honestly don't see myself continuing any further projects aside from Simon's new model....
Not sure what to do....

Might do an Action 29 style compilation of all my unreleased stuff which would include the most up to date versions of Gray Fox,Sora,Simon, my unreleased PSAs like Aiai and Solidus, the VR Mission Stage I never put out, the Monkey Island stage, and my old personal build of BrawlEx I made to test things.
All Assets related to those including maya and max scenes and textures would be included too; would probably be a rather large DL. Concepts for things never started would probably be there too

Oh and I'll put in notes of bugs/unfinished stuff too.

Would you want such a thing??
I'm sorry to hear that, but at the same time I respect you. Thank you for everything you have done for the Brawl hacking community!


And yes, such a thing would be awesome!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207043
There it is. Had to exclude my personal BrawlEx build because the DL is huge as is.

See you in some other game.

December 03, 2014, 10:03:57 AM #1736 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:45:00 AM by BaganSmashBros
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on November 29, 2014, 11:05:29 PM
you should really consider making the gifs better quality, the animations are hardly watchable with all the frame skipping...
I don't know how to improve them. Otherwise, i would do that.

Side Smash:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No sourspot in this one.
Down Smash:
Sourspot:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweetspot:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

After aerial attacks will be done, new video will be uploaded.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 03, 2014, 04:43:21 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207043
There it is. Had to exclude my personal BrawlEx build because the DL is huge as is.

See you in some other game.
If someone doesn't pick up either Gray Fox or Simon Belmont, I might pick up one of the two.

It's a shame to see you leave, EY, but good luck. You'll be missed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 03, 2014, 03:52:46 PM
If someone doesn't pick up either Gray Fox

I did, remember :V

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 03, 2014, 04:43:21 AM
See you in some other game.

Good luck and fortune wherever you end up. As KJP said, you'll be missed.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.