WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 18, 2015, 06:15:48 PM #1845 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 01:36:44 PM by LinkFX リンク
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2015, 06:11:24 PM
While it's great of you to be looking for criticism, you need to post previews in this thread, ZeusLink.
Someone asked me that already. :srs:
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

You edited your post right as I made my post.

Don't get snappy.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I knew that, I got the warning. I'm not trying to get snappy, I'm just proving a point.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Adding a few gifs of your animations that you've worked on would be great too :)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I figured, since there are some aspiring animators in these parts of the internet, some of you guys might enjoy a video talking about some concepts of animation. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVq4lccElVY

One thing he says that I really liked is the idea of animating to create a "feeling" and how an animation is an overall composition of movements working together, not just individual details.

I posted it in here because there's no general animation thread...(?)




Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2015, 06:11:24 PM
It's great of you to be looking for criticism, ZeusLink. Now if only more new people would be willing to do the same for their works.

This wasn't incredibly necessary. There's most certainly a better way to word it.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

February 18, 2015, 10:42:42 PM #1851 Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 10:45:24 PM by PMCB
Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on February 18, 2015, 10:31:49 PM
This wasn't incredibly necessary. There's most certainly a better way to word it.
I think it was necessary. It makes sense. I always like when people are completely honest, sometimes even brutally honest. I would agree with the fact that people need to put more time into their work, and ask for critique from other people. That's why I haven't posted anything to the vault lately. Yeah I have a bunch of stuff that I have worked on like texture or vertex things, but I know no one would want to download it, so why add a bunch of recolors of some hack? There's no point in giving unfinished or unpolished work to the public.

Quote from: TheShyGuy on February 18, 2015, 09:08:21 PM
~video
This is super inspiring for me! This just makes me want to learn how to animate more. I better get started ASAP! :D
Now I just need to figure out 3ds Max...

Who here thinks people would benefit by having a thread full of videos on animation concepts that can be applied to Brawl Mods?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I do.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

As a student animator, I would kinda appreciate a general Animation thread. Though, I guess one can make one in the Art Thread.

Quote from: Velen on February 19, 2015, 01:06:27 AM
Who here thinks people would benefit by having a thread full of videos on animation concepts that can be applied to Brawl Mods?
It wouldn't hurt. I'm definitely not opposed to it. I know for me personally I know how to go about animation editing in BBox for the most part, but I'm interested and curious if it's possible to animate in a program outside of that and import it. I know for me a personal goal would be to make a full on new character. Custom model and bone structure. So that means a custom PSA as well. That would be my ultimate goal, considering that that's the kind of stuff I want to try and be doing for a career someday. Why not start here for a little practice?

Quote from: PMCB on February 19, 2015, 03:18:15 AM
It wouldn't hurt. I'm definitely not opposed to it. I know for me personally I know how to go about animation editing in BBox for the most part, but I'm interested and curious if it's possible to animate in a program outside of that and import it. I know for me a personal goal would be to make a full on new character. Custom model and bone structure. So that means a custom PSA as well. That would be my ultimate goal, considering that that's the kind of stuff I want to try and be doing for a career someday. Why not start here for a little practice?

KJP's already been animating via 3DSMax or Maya, I do believe.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 19, 2015, 03:46:29 AM
KJP's already been animating via 3DSMax or Maya, I do believe.

We've been using Maya as of late.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Velen on February 19, 2015, 03:46:29 AM
KJP's already been animating via 3DSMax or Maya, I do believe.
That's encouraging to hear. Now I just need to figure out how. :P

Quote from: PMCB on February 19, 2015, 04:17:54 PM
That's encouraging to hear. Now I just need to figure out how. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64144.0

There were some people working on bringing Brawl animations into Maya but IDK what happened with that :(