WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:08:57 PM by KingOfDreamland
WIP


This thread is for previews of PSAs you're working on.
The idea behind this thread is to showcase everyone's in-progress PSAs together into one thread.
The logic behind this thread is the same as StarWaffle's WIP thread for model rigs. But instead of model rigs, it's PSA.
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PMso say you go away for a week or so. When you get back, Do you really wanna go though EVERYONES personal model thread to check alllll the updates, where instead you could simply look through a couple pages and see everything in one go.. or something like that.

Rules:

-This thread is to showcase PSAs in progress, not to advertise released mods. If your PSA is done, you can say so in your own PSA thread. But it's OK to say the same thing in this thread if someone asks about it here.

-No posting the same preview more than once, unless improvements have been made.

-You may post your thoughts about the user's current work. But if you dislike something about the PSA work and/or animations, just say so. Explain what you don't like and why. Even offer suggestions.

-It's recommended to have at least 3 attacks changed before posting a preview.

-Do not request things (That's what the A/A Requests board is for).

-You may ask PSA questions, but try not to ask too many questions at once.

-Only show PSA previews, not any other type of hack/mod.

-If you don't have anything to show and/or contribute, then don't post at all.

-And of course, follow the Forum Rules.

Copy, paste, edit FTW. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 16, 2012, 04:48:33 AM #1 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:53:37 AM by KingJigglypuff
HYPE!!
i waited for this long time :happy:

but  sadly i dont have previews for it >.>

but i have the pics of projects im 10% done :P
The Best Plumber In the world V3 Normal Mario Moveset. FS, Starbit Storm.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Animation: Making a new one.
PSA:20% done, needs a lot of changes

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This isnt a model import is bowser but with clown car psa.

also this workshop applies for animations too? i read the rules but i still have this doubt
since this is attacks and animation hacks.

ill show previews but sasukeĀ“s by weekend  ;D

Those look pretty neat Anivernage. :) But please put your large pictures in spoilers next time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Awesome, I like the idea :3 I'll post something good when I make some decent progress
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I've been wondering why this topic area hasn't had one of its own. Now I have two threads to camp.


this thread was needing xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Finnaly a WIP Workshop for PSA!

I was wondering when something like this will be made.

June 16, 2012, 02:43:36 PM #8 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:00:03 PM by SouthCraft
Btw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Almost done just some Animation work left then netrual b is done!

Post Merge: June 18, 2012, 01:00:03 PM

It's not many people who is posting here.....

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 16, 2012, 02:43:36 PM
Btw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Almost done just some Animation work left then netrual b is done!

Post Merge: June 18, 2012, 01:00:03 PM

It's not many people who is posting here.....
Can"t wait.

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 16, 2012, 02:43:36 PMIt's not many people who is posting here.....
That's because these are PSAs we're talking about. They take much longer to make than imports which anyone could do in a day or two.

Quote from: Solar99 on June 18, 2012, 08:36:01 PM
That's because these are PSAs we're talking about. They take much longer to make than imports which anyone could do in a day or two.

Not everyone... lol All I can do is use hacks. I've not even come close to making any actual material.

Nice! Now that my threads are dead I might "resurrect" my PSAs on here. ;D

Question, are previews of PSA models like the type I make eligible to post here when they make a really good amount of progress?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on June 19, 2012, 03:06:42 AM
Question, are previews of PSA models like the type I make eligible to post here when they make a really good amount of progress?
Are you meaning models that are rigged specifically for a PSA?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]