Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Try cleaning the animation
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 06, 2012, 07:18:43 PM
Try cleaning the animation

In a way I said this. Just forgot what it was called.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on December 06, 2012, 02:04:31 AM
still problems with rivv, but I have old version, so I will look into it. Side note: Maybe change the up a animation? does that change anything?

I have alredy trying to completly change the animation for this move in a old update, with any result.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 07, 2012, 11:11:20 AM
I have alredy trying to completly change the animation for this move in a old update, with any result.

huh? Do you mean:
"I have already tried to completely change the animation for this move in an old update, with any result."? If so please explain to me. (very nooby at texting & mispelled words & grammer. but great at math)
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on December 07, 2012, 06:19:04 PM
huh? Do you mean:
"I have already tried to completely change the animation for this move in an old update, with any result."? If so please explain to me. (very nooby at texting & mispelled words & grammer. but great at math)

Yes sorry, english are not my language but i try to do my best :p.

So yes, i have already tried to change the animation but this not have fix the bug.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Ah. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

How many Key Frames is there in it?
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on December 08, 2012, 06:27:41 PM
Ah. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Don't worry. :)

Quote from: SonicWolf on December 08, 2012, 06:27:41 PMHow many Key Frames is there in it?

I don't think it's a keyframe issues, because on my first version of Blaze (the one who replace toon Link), i have use exactly the same animation data for this move, without any trouble.

I will try the "goto" command in PSA and sending the move in a unused slot in the Bowser PSA.

Also, for me, the smash up is working perfectly on Dolphin, why not on Wii ????

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Weird... Can you send me the animation & PSA? I have another idea from looking at random threads that could work but I need to see both things.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on December 09, 2012, 08:13:04 PM
Weird... Can you send me the animation & PSA? I have another idea from looking at random threads that could work but I need to see both things.

You already have the file if you have dowload the mod, the animation data are inside the "common4.pac" but if you need i can extract it and sending to you a separated file.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

That would help.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on December 10, 2012, 02:26:25 AM
That would help.

Ok, i sending to you a MP with the DL link

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Is the reason Burning Blaze freezes with the up-smash because it changes the move?

Quote from: chaoswolf on December 13, 2012, 06:55:22 AM
Is the reason Burning Blaze freezes with the up-smash because it changes the move?

Please explain.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It changes from Sonic's up-smash to Shadow's.  I don't know how to make PSAs, so I could be wrong.

So you mean it does Sonic's U-Smash then Shadow's? If it's what I think your saying it might be it but I believe I've seen some PSAs that do this. Could be wrong tho.


Also since my PSA won't let me open anything I'll see if a friend (who knows more about PSA than me) can figure out that part. Still gonna check the motion however.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.