Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Quote from: Akeno-san on December 01, 2013, 05:42:44 PM


I see... Well, it's not really a problem... Is it a problem if I make recolors of her?


I have already the recolor model for the normal Blaze, also for her two Olympic suit (winter & summer) from the original owner akaDarkZeroRmx and i have is permission to use it, but if you want to do some custom texture, sure go ahead.

Quote from: Akeno-san on December 01, 2013, 05:42:44 PMHmmm... I think for your 1st problem, I don't know what's going on... Try to remove the "loop" in the Animation Flag, but I don't know if it'll help...
For your second problem, why not using the model changer code in the Wait2 animation, I think Marth normally uses one for his sword... It may work with Blaze...

The first isues is now fixed, that was a realy stupid one, the "Tornado" Vis0 was named "Torndao" :p.

I'm still in trouble for the second one, but i think i will completely rework the SFX, because i want to add some extra dialogue (for the taunt & Final Smash), and i am already at the file size limit for the SFX, so i need to lowering a bit the frequency and file size of all the other SFX.

I have also retouch a bit the GFX of somme move when KC-MM was down.
The aerial Final Smash is done at 100% and i need to rework a bit the hitbox of the ground Final Smash.

EDIT : i need someone to do a test for me about Sawndz and Super Sawndz, recently, i have try to generate a .sawndz file with the SFX group ID of Marth, i have try to inject back the file but Sawndz AND Super Sanwdz have put the .sawndz file in a incorect group ID.

This is really a weird problem because it worked fine before, fortunately, the manual insertion of .wav file still works.

Appearently, some other guys have actualy the same issues, so i need to know if it's work on your side, because if this issues remain in my side, i will need help to generate a .sawndz file for the hack.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

do u need someone to test sounds in the game for blaze because i can do it if u need it

I've actually been having that issue myself for a while now. Just like you said, whenever I try to export and import a sawndz file into the brsar, it goes into the wrong group but, inserting wav files works fine. Any modified sawndz file works for me, but not one with the original sfx of a character.

cant wait for the beta man ive tried your other blaze characters but they all froze in final smash mode when i did a certain move. cant wait for this one man

Quote from: Green Mii on December 06, 2013, 12:33:32 AM
I've actually been having that issue myself for a while now. Just like you said, whenever I try to export and import a sawndz file into the brsar, it goes into the wrong group but, inserting wav files works fine. Any modified sawndz file works for me, but not one with the original sfx of a character.

Indeed i was trying to put a original .sawndz file, i will try with a edited one.

EDIT : New SFX added, only need to add this new SFX event into the PSA now.

Also, i start to have some new animation idea in my mind, i will not add them atm (or the beta will never comming out :p), i will implement this new animation for the release of the V1, i finish the SFX and fixing the minor collision issues on the ground Final Smash and i launch the beta, should be ready for today or tomorow.


EDIT 2 : i will need some more time for the beta, some SFX still giving me some trouble.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !


Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 08, 2013, 09:09:25 PM
its worth the wait, hows g turning out so far?

I have maybe find what are the prob with the SFX, something with the ID slot of the SFX in the sound bank file.

For example, i have put the new jump SFX in the slot 112D in the sound bank of Marth, in this spot, the SFX is a loop, no matter what i do in the PSA side, the SFX running without stop.

So i have put this SFX in another spot (111E) and the sound work fine, very strange.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Hmm maybe for the  beta try changing the sound for that animation,  and i had tht problem too,  its not the sound im more than sure its just the file placement, it happened when i used shadows sfx over dedede,  to test it if u r using brawl mods put a copy in the sound folder and in the music folder, or if u arent using brawlmods put it in the private and the music folder and the loop should stop. If tht doesnt work try shortening the sound effect,  maybe its because jigglypuff has a small jump sound animation file,  make sure it doesnt pass her limit

Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 09, 2013, 01:49:43 AM
Hmm maybe for the  beta try changing the sound for that animation,  and i had tht problem too,  its not the sound im more than sure its just the file placement, it happened when i used shadows sfx over dedede,  

I am currently trying to list all usable spot without loop in the sound bank of Marth


Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 09, 2013, 01:49:43 AMto test it if u r using brawl mods put a copy in the sound folder and in the music folder, or if u arent using brawlmods put it in the private and the music folder and the loop should stop. If tht doesnt work try shortening the sound effect,  maybe its because jigglypuff has a small jump sound animation file,  make sure it doesnt pass her limit

I can't, i work with Dolphin + Wiiscruber, because the hack is NTSC and my Wii is PAL, that why this take me so much time to do my in game check & fix :/

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 09, 2013, 04:28:20 PM
I am currently trying to list all usable spot without loop in the sound bank of Marth


I can't, i work with Dolphin + Wiiscruber, because the hack is NTSC and my Wii is PAL, that why this take me so much time to do my in game check & fix :/
Install USB Loader GX... I can send you all the files you need... I was PAL before using this :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-san on December 09, 2013, 07:07:54 PM
Install USB Loader GX... I can send you all the files you need... I was PAL before using this :D

Thanks but my Wii is not hacked at all, i need to instal a homebrew chanel before right ?
I'm a big newbie about this kind of stuff :p

And i don't use my Wii anymore because of Dolphin, play your Wii game in 1080p with AA filtering & SweetFX and i guarantee you that you will never play again on Wii :p

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 09, 2013, 08:45:59 PM
Thanks but my Wii is not hacked at all, i need to instal a homebrew chanel before right ?
I'm a big newbie about this kind of stuff :p

And i don't use my Wii anymore because of Dolphin, play your Wii game in 1080p with AA filtering & SweetFX and i guarantee you that you will never play again on Wii :p
No need to install a Homebrew Channel, you can just use SmashStack to load hacks
And Dolphin hides very important details that the Wii shows, Shaders may look different on Wii, or the hack may not load at all on the Wii/Wii U



Ok well use riivolution for the wii,  no homebrew,  its easy to do since u dnt use wii,  just look up how to get riivolution without homebrew using ssbb nd look at the youtube video

Work on the hack is a bit slower atm (IRL work) but it's almost done for the SFX, i have also find a new bug, Blaze can get stuck after the end of the aerial side B (fire tornado) when she get up after hitting the ground.

I had planned to slightly change this attack for the V1 by making this move controllable like the down B of Sonic or the side B of Jigglypuff, i think i will include this change immediately for the beta.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Hmm well sounds tough hopefully it can work,  nd sounds great with the arial siide b,  btw do u know how to make the dolphin emulator graphics move smoothly?  And would i have to beat ssbb on dolphin or can i transfer my data?