Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 17, 2014, 06:10:29 AM
I told you that you might try to find some more help.
Go to the Help section and post the PSA there so somebody can help you to change that.



Yes I think you're right.

EDIT : major rig issues on the Blaze Percival model, the finger are not rigged at all, the update is delayed.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

January 18, 2014, 09:12:22 PM #631 Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:58:06 PM by HaloFanODST
Hey, guess what.

Post Merge: January 18, 2014, 10:33:56 PM

The problem wasn't in the FitMarthMotionEtc.pac.
It was in the FitMarth.pac.

The problem wasn't in the FitMarthMotionEtc.pac.
It was in the FitMarth.pac.

And Calikingz01 helped to fix that.
So here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/is7g0cpzubspena/FitMarth.pac

Just download the latest pack Novarek made, and replace the FitMarth.pac with the one fixed by Calikingz01.

Got no freezes at all.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 18, 2014, 09:12:22 PM

The problem wasn't in the FitMarthMotionEtc.pac.
It was in the FitMarth.pac.

And Calikingz01 helped to fix that.
So here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/is7g0cpzubspena/FitMarth.pac

Just download the latest pack Novarek made, and replace the FitMarth.pac with the one fixed by Calikingz01.

Got no freezes at all.

What he have done ? The file as been highly reduced and I can not open it with Smash Attack, i can't continue the work on this file.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on January 19, 2014, 03:40:08 PM
What he have done ? The file as been highly reduced and I can not open it with Smash Attack, i can't continue the work on this file.

What?
It is good now.
And the problem was that the PAC file had functions with the Tilt.
He just removed them, and now it works flawlessly.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 04:11:27 PM
And the problem was that the PAC file had functions with the Tilt.
He just removed them, and now it works flawlessly.

He have just removed the tilt attack ? That all ?

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 04:11:27 PMWhat?

I said i cannot open the .pac file you have send, so i cannot continue the work on this file, but if he have just remove the tilt move, i will do it.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

January 19, 2014, 04:55:06 PM #635 Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:00:59 PM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: Novarek on January 19, 2014, 04:42:38 PM
He have just removed the tilt attack ? That all ?

I said i cannot open the .pac file you have send, so i cannot continue the work on this file, but if he have just remove the tilt move, i will do it.

Yes, he removed (I think) the extra actions with the Tilt (the one from Forward Smash) which where the ones with diagonal attacks.

Sonic has them, but Marth doesn't. So he removed the other actions. I believe.
Ask him if you have another doubt.

EDIT: There were subactions in the tilt, so he deleted them, or change them.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Ok i have just send a MP to Calikingz01.

Also, I waiting for AkaDarkZeroRmx corrects the rig problem on is Blaze Percival model, this is why there has been no update since several days now.

EDIT : oh and i have almost forgot, i have one new for the Miyu project, i have find a professional model maker on DA who are interested in making Miyu (but not for free  r)) I'll probably pay for his service because he did a really excelent job, if you want to see ...

http://youtu.be/KjiRFtMlfQE

I am currently in contact with him to discuss the conditions for achieving the model and the price.

Post Merge: January 20, 2014, 10:22:19 PM

Still no reply from Calikingz01 and i still doesn't have the fixed model form AkaDarkZeroRmx.

Tomorrow, I would release a new patch containing the fix for the diagonal freeze (it based on information from HaloFanODST to fix it), this patch will also contain a reworked Final Smash (ground version), it will be more similar to the aerial version.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

I'm a little late for the update, but it's almost ready, the new animation for the ground Final Smash is done, i only need to set the PSA now and yes this Final Smash will also contain a cinematic camera effect.

I let you a little clue on what will be this new Final Smsah


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on January 21, 2014, 11:46:43 PM
I'm a little late for the update, but it's almost ready, the new animation for the ground Final Smash is done, i only need to set the PSA now and yes this Final Smash will also contain a cinematic camera effect.

I let you a little clue on what will be this new Final Smsah


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have the PSA working ok.
So far so good.
Now lets see how it improves.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 22, 2014, 12:19:39 AM
I have the PSA working ok.
So far so good.


Calikingz01 has replied to my MP, even if i can't use the "FitMarth.pac" he have fix (cannot be opened by Smash Attack), he told me how to fix the diagonal freeze, so i will apply the fix by myself for the upcomming update.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 22, 2014, 12:19:39 AMNow lets see how it improves.

Only the ground Final Smash atm for this upcoming update, i will also probably tryng something for the side B (balancing).

EDIT : it is also highly possible that I quickly officially releases the hack into the Vault, the hack is now perfectly playable, only remains the balancing and some small addition to do, so I need to extend the number of beta tester.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on January 22, 2014, 12:42:35 AM

Only the ground Final Smash atm for this upcoming update, i will also probably tryng something for the side B (balancing).

EDIT : it is also highly possible that I quickly officially releases the hack into the Vault, the hack is now perfectly playable, only remains the balancing and some small addition to do, so I need to extend the number of beta tester.

The animation of the Ground Final Smash is good enough.
I mean, she makes a good pose there.
And the thing you might try to change is the Up-B move because it has a poor recovery.

Also, we still need to know how to change some stuff so we can REL port her over another one.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 22, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

Also, we still need to know how to change some stuff so we can REL port her over another one.


i know absolutely nothing about the .REL stuff, i only know there are used for cloning a slot, that all. :p

EDIT : I unfortunately was delayed again today, one of my dog passed away (cerebral hemorrhage), he was already very old (15 years) and had already done a cerebrovascular accident two years ago.

The vet said at best he could still survive for some day or week, but in a state of partial paralysis and suffering and he recommends me to let him go in dignity, so I let the vet euthanized my dog.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on January 22, 2014, 08:08:51 PM
i know absolutely nothing about the .REL stuff, i only know there are used for cloning a slot, that all. :p

I mean, changing the SFX ID to match another character's.
The rest is done with the REL to port it.

Anyone can just do the REL port, but then she will be silent unless if we use the XX has YY's soundbank.
However, having a Blaze that has Marth's voice (or anyone over Marth) is really annoying.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 22, 2014, 09:31:30 PM
I mean, changing the SFX ID to match another character's.
The rest is done with the REL to port it.

Anyone can just do the REL port, but then she will be silent unless if we use the XX has YY's soundbank.

I will let someone else to do it because it's not in my plan to swap Blaze on another slot, simply becaus i haven't the time.

The Miyu project is now officialy started, i have a deal with a professional model maker that i have hired, the model should be ready just when Blaze will be done, so i go back to work right after.



Post Merge: January 24, 2014, 02:53:07 AM

New Version is out, now on the Vault, check the OP for more info.


New "ground" Final Smash, time for a SOLarmageddon !!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

May I know how did you change the SFX ID?

I want to do so with this and other characters.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.