Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 332142 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: August 12, 2012, 06:22:28 PM »

Great job on the videos man Cheesy

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #106 on: August 12, 2012, 09:23:42 PM »

Great job on the videos man Cheesy
    Haha thanks no need to complement them, i just write what i see, and try to show off every move. BTW Gallade's video was half rendered, so i have to edit and do it again. DANG SONY VEGAS!!!  Angry

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: August 12, 2012, 09:26:08 PM »

Haha thanks no need to complement them, i just write what i see, and try to show off every move. BTW Gallade's video was half rendered, so i have to edit and do it again. DANG SONY VEGAS!!!  Angry
    Wait, would you mind using the model import in the video or is it too late? o.o

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #108 on: August 13, 2012, 12:24:22 PM »

i can, i need to redo the video anyway, and sinc rev is gone for a while, i have a little more time, hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: August 13, 2012, 02:35:30 PM »

i can, i need to redo the video anyway, and sinc rev is gone for a while, i have a little more time, hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.
    Alright, if you'd like to show off the unreleased recolors go ahead and PM me XD.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #110 on: August 13, 2012, 10:14:56 PM »

I think you guys were planning on making Aggron, so I figured I'd share this with you.

It's just a short moveset I whipped up. Only specials and a Final Smash.

Anywho:

Up B: Heavy Slam - Similar to DDD's, he leaps up into the air and crashes down onto the foe with his immense weight
       ~Notes~
       Unlike DDD's, it cannot be cancelled mid-air. Deals 20%, has higher knockback + splash damage upon landing. (Heavy dust GFX)

Neutral B: Superpower - A chargeable move. As you hold B, Aggron musters all of his power. Upon releasing, he dishes out an immense slug, dealing heavy damage as well as leaving him vulnerable
       ~Notes~
       Uncharged: Dishes out a consiberable punch, doing 10% with decentknockback
       Moderately charged: A heavier punch, dealing 25% with modest knockback
       Fully charged: An all-out punch, dealing 40% with exceptional knockback
       Custom graphic model?

Side B: Rock Throw - A simple move, tosses a boulder at the foe.
       ~Notes~
       Flies out at least two Bowser lengths in front of him, dealing 12% to anyone smacked by it
       Explodes into smaller pieces upon reaching "floor level" (in this case defined to be the horizontal plane on which Aggron is standing) dealing weak multi-hit damge
       Charizard boulder/boulder pieces?

Down B: Reversal - Does more damage and knockback the higher Aggron's damage is
       ~Notes~
       0-25 percent: Deals 1%, causes opponent to trip (Koopa Shell noise)
       26-50 percent: Deals 8%, has minimal knockback
       51-75 percent: Deals 16%, has decent knockback
       76-100 percent: Deals 24%, has good knockback
       101-125 percent: Deals 32%, has modest knockback
       126-150 percent: Deals 40%, has exceptional knockback
       150+ percent: Deals 48%, has incredible knockback (flashes red)
       Use the healing graphic?

Final Smash: Head Smash - Aggron revs himself up, wiping his feet on the floor in a bull-like fashion. He then rushes forward at a decent speed (decent enough for something his size and mass) and obliterates anything and everything in his path.
       ~Notes~
       Similar to Marth's, except he plows through opponents rather than stopping upon making contact.
       Deals 65% and is a one-hit wonder knockout. (C'mon, it gets STAB)

Ability: Heavy Metal - Doubles Aggron's weight. This allows him to deal light (and I mean very light) splash damage upon landing on the floor. Doesn't do enough to be broken, but enough to tell the foe to GETOUT

The numbers aren't set in stone. Can't stress that enough.

I also added some notes about what graphics to use and such, just to get a visual. I pretty much have it all visualized in my head.

Just wanted to write all this down before I forgot it, heheh.

Anyway, I'd be interested in animating and PSA'ing all of this myself once Snoopy rigs Aggron over Bowser. I could probably be cheap and use a lot of Bowser's default animations.

So yeah.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: August 13, 2012, 10:40:58 PM »

I think you guys were planning on making Aggron, so I figured I'd share this with you.

Anywho:

Up B: Heavy Slam - Similar to DDD's, he leaps up into the air and crashes down onto the foe with his immense weight
       ~Notes~
       Unlike DDD's, it cannot be cancelled mid-air. Deals 20%, has higher knockback + splash damage upon landing. (Heavy dust GFX)

Neutral B: Superpower - A chargeable move. As you hold B, Aggron musters all of his power. Upon releasing, he dishes out an immense slug, dealing heavy damage as well as leaving him vulnerable
       ~Notes~
       Custom graphic model?

~Notes~
       Flies out at least two Bowser lengths in front of him, dealing 12% to anyone smacked by it
       Explodes into smaller pieces upon reaching "floor level" (in this case defined to be the horizontal plane on which Aggron is standing) dealing weak multi-hit damge

~Notes~
       Use the healing graphic?

Final Smash: Head Smash - Aggron revs himself up, wiping his feet on the floor in a bull-like fashion. He then rushes forward at a decent speed (decent enough for something his size and mass) and obliterates anything and everything in his path.
       ~Notes~
       Similar to Marth's, except he plows through opponents rather than stopping upon making contact.

Ability: Heavy Metal - Doubles Aggron's weight. This allows him to deal light (and I mean very light) splash damage upon landing on the floor. Doesn't do enough to be broken, but enough to tell the foe to GETOUT

I also added some notes about what graphics to use and such, just to get a visual. I pretty much have it all visualized in my head.

Anyway, I'd be interested in animating and PSA'ing all of this myself once Snoopy rigs Aggron over Bowser. I could probably be cheap and use a lot of Bowser's default animations.

So yeah.
    We're gonna try to see if it's possible to port him onto snake first, this is a good base but we might change up a few things. Maybe you could also join in and help animate and PSA our other Pokemon as part of the team? o.o Speak with RevenantGenesis Cheesy he's out for another week and a few days, but you can pm him.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #112 on: August 13, 2012, 10:43:27 PM »

Well, I don't know if I should involve myself in yet another... ambitious project. Lord knows what happens when I start something then lose interest. /:

Plus, me taking on other projects right now is crazy talk, considering I've got work and school's coming back up shortly.

I dunno, I think I may just stick with Aggron for now.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: August 13, 2012, 10:44:32 PM »

Well, I don't know if I should involve myself in yet another... ambitious project. Lord knows what happens when I start something then lose interest. /:

Plus, me taking on other projects right now is crazy talk, considering I've got work and school's coming back up shortly.

I dunno, I think I may just stick with Aggron for now.
    Alright, if you ever feel like lending a hand, we're right here.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: August 14, 2012, 01:47:23 AM »

Electivire's Video had serious Vegas problems, it didnt render 3 effing times... but i finally got it up here it is: Brawl Hacks - Pokemon Electivire PSA v1

These are all great man, when i get to a computer i'll update the downloads.

Post Merge: August 14, 2012, 01:48:24 AM
    I believe Zoroark on Wolf has already been started somewhat.

Edit:

To any importers or model porters:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49085.0

Your right lol.

Post Merge: August 14, 2012, 01:51:15 AM

Thats a good idea, and you can totally make the recolors for Gallade, but leave one spot for my own recolor lol. If you have them done just send them to me.

Post Merge: August 14, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Anywho:

~Notes~

~Notes~
       Custom graphic model?

~Notes~

~Notes~
       Use the healing graphic?

~Notes~

So yeah.

Thanks man, I'll keep this for when we get a port or something for Aggron.
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:52:35 AM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: August 14, 2012, 02:58:09 AM »

I never make CSPs until I have your recolor XD send me yours so I can make the CSPs and then send to you.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: August 14, 2012, 10:02:09 PM »

I never make CSPs until I have your recolor XD send me yours so I can make the CSPs and then send to you.

Alright i'll make it now and send it when I get back. It should be by tomorrow night.
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 10:10:06 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #117 on: August 15, 2012, 05:26:16 PM »

Alright i'll make it now and send it when I get back. It should be by tomorrow night.
    FINALLY Fixed my DVD Recorder, i opened it up and replaced the lens, seems to work now. Gallades video will be edited and posted by tomorrow. And BTW Welcome back Rev.  Azn

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: August 15, 2012, 06:28:14 PM »

FINALLY Fixed my DVD Recorder, i opened it up and replaced the lens, seems to work now. Gallades video will be edited and posted by tomorrow. And BTW Welcome back Rev.  Azn
    He's not back yet lol he's kinda busy for about another week I think. But that's great news Gawain Cheesy I'm glad you got it fixed!

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #119 on: August 16, 2012, 03:06:09 AM »

FINALLY Fixed my DVD Recorder, i opened it up and replaced the lens, seems to work now. Gallades video will be edited and posted by tomorrow. And BTW Welcome back Rev.  Azn

Almost made it. Thanks for the early greeting Gawain, and its good to hear that your cam is fixed. Im finally back, and ready to hack. PSAs that will be released soon with my coming back are Gastly, Electivire V1.5, and Treecko, but Mammoth and I will be putting a lot of my time into Bisharp, and with the completely badass Typhlosion model Carnage gave me im going to get his V1 out as soon as i can. Zed, i'll upload Gallade when i wake up tomorrow because i've been on the road forever. But all and all im glad to be back and hacking again.
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 03:20:19 AM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: