Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: xZedkiel on August 13, 2012, 12:22:28 AM
Great job on the videos man :D
Haha thanks no need to complement them, i just write what i see, and try to show off every move. BTW Gallade's video was half rendered, so i have to edit and do it again. DANG SONY VEGAS!!!  >:(


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Quote from: Master Gawain on August 13, 2012, 03:23:42 AM
Haha thanks no need to complement them, i just write what i see, and try to show off every move. BTW Gallade's video was half rendered, so i have to edit and do it again. DANG SONY VEGAS!!!  >:(
Wait, would you mind using the model import in the video or is it too late? o.o

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 13, 2012, 03:26:08 AM
Wait, would you mind using the model import in the video or is it too late? o.o
i can, i need to redo the video anyway, and sinc rev is gone for a while, i have a little more time, hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Quote from: Master Gawain on August 13, 2012, 06:24:22 PM
i can, i need to redo the video anyway, and sinc rev is gone for a while, i have a little more time, hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.
Alright, if you'd like to show off the unreleased recolors go ahead and PM me XD.

I think you guys were planning on making Aggron, so I figured I'd share this with you.

It's just a short moveset I whipped up. Only specials and a Final Smash.

Anywho:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The numbers aren't set in stone. Can't stress that enough.

I also added some notes about what graphics to use and such, just to get a visual. I pretty much have it all visualized in my head.

Just wanted to write all this down before I forgot it, heheh.

Anyway, I'd be interested in animating and PSA'ing all of this myself once Snoopy rigs Aggron over Bowser. I could probably be cheap and use a lot of Bowser's default animations.

So yeah.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 14, 2012, 04:14:56 AM
I think you guys were planning on making Aggron, so I figured I'd share this with you.

It's just a short moveset I whipped up. Only specials and a Final Smash.

Anywho:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The numbers aren't set in stone. Can't stress that enough.

I also added some notes about what graphics to use and such, just to get a visual. I pretty much have it all visualized in my head.

Just wanted to write all this down before I forgot it, heheh.

Anyway, I'd be interested in animating and PSA'ing all of this myself once Snoopy rigs Aggron over Bowser. I could probably be cheap and use a lot of Bowser's default animations.

So yeah.
We're gonna try to see if it's possible to port him onto snake first, this is a good base but we might change up a few things. Maybe you could also join in and help animate and PSA our other Pokemon as part of the team? o.o Speak with RevenantGenesis :D he's out for another week and a few days, but you can pm him.

Well, I don't know if I should involve myself in yet another... ambitious project. Lord knows what happens when I start something then lose interest. /:

Plus, me taking on other projects right now is crazy talk, considering I've got work and school's coming back up shortly.

I dunno, I think I may just stick with Aggron for now.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 14, 2012, 04:43:27 AM
Well, I don't know if I should involve myself in yet another... ambitious project. Lord knows what happens when I start something then lose interest. /:

Plus, me taking on other projects right now is crazy talk, considering I've got work and school's coming back up shortly.

I dunno, I think I may just stick with Aggron for now.
Alright, if you ever feel like lending a hand, we're right here.

August 14, 2012, 07:47:23 AM #114 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:52:35 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Master Gawain on August 12, 2012, 07:20:49 PM
Electivire's Video had serious Vegas problems, it didnt render 3 effing times... but i finally got it up here it is: Brawl Hacks - Pokemon Electivire PSA v1

These are all great man, when i get to a computer i'll update the downloads.

Post Merge: August 14, 2012, 07:48:24 AM

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 11, 2012, 06:28:01 PM
I believe Zoroark on Wolf has already been started somewhat.

Edit:

To any importers or model porters:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49085.0

Your right lol.


Post Merge: August 14, 2012, 07:51:15 AM

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 13, 2012, 03:26:08 AM
Wait, would you mind using the model import in the video or is it too late? o.o

Thats a good idea, and you can totally make the recolors for Gallade, but leave one spot for my own recolor lol. If you have them done just send them to me.

Post Merge: August 14, 2012, 07:52:35 AM

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 14, 2012, 04:14:56 AM
I think you guys were planning on making Aggron, so I figured I'd share this with you.

It's just a short moveset I whipped up. Only specials and a Final Smash.

Anywho:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The numbers aren't set in stone. Can't stress that enough.

I also added some notes about what graphics to use and such, just to get a visual. I pretty much have it all visualized in my head.

Just wanted to write all this down before I forgot it, heheh.

Anyway, I'd be interested in animating and PSA'ing all of this myself once Snoopy rigs Aggron over Bowser. I could probably be cheap and use a lot of Bowser's default animations.

So yeah.

Thanks man, I'll keep this for when we get a port or something for Aggron.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I never make CSPs until I have your recolor XD send me yours so I can make the CSPs and then send to you.

August 15, 2012, 04:02:09 AM #116 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:10:06 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 14, 2012, 08:58:09 AM
I never make CSPs until I have your recolor XD send me yours so I can make the CSPs and then send to you.

Alright i'll make it now and send it when I get back. It should be by tomorrow night.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on August 15, 2012, 04:02:09 AM
Alright i'll make it now and send it when I get back. It should be by tomorrow night.
FINALLY Fixed my DVD Recorder, i opened it up and replaced the lens, seems to work now. Gallades video will be edited and posted by tomorrow. And BTW Welcome back Rev.  ^-^


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Quote from: Master Gawain on August 15, 2012, 11:26:16 PM
FINALLY Fixed my DVD Recorder, i opened it up and replaced the lens, seems to work now. Gallades video will be edited and posted by tomorrow. And BTW Welcome back Rev.  ^-^
He's not back yet lol he's kinda busy for about another week I think. But that's great news Gawain :D I'm glad you got it fixed!

August 16, 2012, 09:06:09 AM #119 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:20:19 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Master Gawain on August 15, 2012, 11:26:16 PM
FINALLY Fixed my DVD Recorder, i opened it up and replaced the lens, seems to work now. Gallades video will be edited and posted by tomorrow. And BTW Welcome back Rev.  ^-^

Almost made it. Thanks for the early greeting Gawain, and its good to hear that your cam is fixed. Im finally back, and ready to hack. PSAs that will be released soon with my coming back are Gastly, Electivire V1.5, and Treecko, but Mammoth and I will be putting a lot of my time into Bisharp, and with the completely badass Typhlosion model Carnage gave me im going to get his V1 out as soon as i can. Zed, i'll upload Gallade when i wake up tomorrow because i've been on the road forever. But all and all im glad to be back and hacking again.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"