Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 332130 times)
Master Gawain
Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2012, 01:29:28 AM »

Here is Gardevoirs PSA video:
Brawl Hacks: Pokemon Gallade PSA v1

I owe all of you an apology. Due to my trip, my recorder crashing, and overall laziness, i present to you this video of me trying to show off the psa and recolors, ON TRAINING MODE, and it came out not the way i hoped. I swear my next videos will be better. again, sorry guys.

Post Merge: August 21, 2012, 01:00:01 PM
Also you guys, i have decided to use another SD card specifically for pokemon brawl, so i can show off just this stuff (and i dont have to replace stuff alot). If i make the stuff cool enough (like the menu, SSS and CSS) i might post it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:00:01 PM by Master Gawain » Logged

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Flygon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #121 on: August 21, 2012, 01:58:13 PM »

Hey, you may like to know that I just finished beedrill and he looks way better that what I expected I'll post previews later

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: August 21, 2012, 02:16:14 PM »

Hey, you may like to know that I just finished beedrill and he looks way better that what I expected I'll post previews later
    over who? im kinda curious i know star made one on CF lol

The Serpent King
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: August 21, 2012, 03:23:08 PM »

Is it possible to port the Darkrai over someone useless, like ROB? I really like the Darkrai, but I also really don't want to replace Ganondorf with him.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: August 22, 2012, 06:55:10 PM »

Here is Gardevoirs PSA video: Brawl Hacks: Pokemon Gallade PSA v1

I owe all of you an apology. Due to my trip, my recorder crashing, and overall laziness, i present to you this video of me trying to show off the psa and recolors, ON TRAINING MODE, and it came out not the way i hoped. I swear my next videos will be better. again, sorry guys.

Post Merge: August 21, 2012, 01:00:01 PM
    Also you guys, i have decided to use another SD card specifically for pokemon brawl, so i can show off just this stuff (and i dont have to replace stuff alot). If i make the stuff cool enough (like the menu, SSS and CSS) i might post it.

Dont worry about the timing, just glad to have the vid.
    And if you'd like you can totally make menus and stuff, it would be cool to have pokemon themed menus.

Sweet, I just learned how to swap models today so we can make space for him anywhere.

Also everyone can expect to eventually see Alakazam, Tyranitar, Torterra, and Cubone to be on the roster.

Is it possible to port the Darkrai over someone useless, like ROB? I really like the Darkrai, but I also really don't want to replace Ganondorf with him.

Im pretty sure it is, but i dont know much about porting. His model can be swapped, but then to get all of his .pac info you would have to transfer it from the original sub routine by sub routine and all that stuff.
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 06:57:45 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: August 22, 2012, 07:09:47 PM »

who was cuebone originally over?

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: August 22, 2012, 09:01:04 PM »

who was cuebone originally over?
    Im pretty sure it was Squritle.

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: August 22, 2012, 10:25:22 PM »

Didnt it have a running glitch

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: August 22, 2012, 10:31:07 PM »

Didnt it have a running glitch

Really?
    if it does im pretty sure i can fix it.

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #129 on: August 23, 2012, 01:04:41 PM »

Dont worry about the timing, just glad to have the vid.
    And if you'd like you can totally make menus and stuff, it would be cool to have pokemon themed menus.
    Lol just let me know when to make the next video, im ready to record today, and after 7 tomorrow night.
    As far as menus go, not so much menu creation but character icons, logos, stage preivews, csps, and music replacement stuff i do. Cool

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #130 on: August 23, 2012, 04:38:28 PM »

Lol just let me know when to make the next video, im ready to record today, and after 7 tomorrow night.
    As far as menus go, not so much menu creation but character icons, logos, stage preivews, csps, and music replacement stuff i do. Cool

Alright cool, Typhlosion may be done tonight or tomorrow night so i'll let you know.
    But do whatever you feel like doing menu wise and send it to me whenever you want and i'll check it out and we'll decide whats going into the final download file (reguardless of how far away that is haha) But i may ask you in the future about some music replacement though, do you also know how to do character sound replacement?

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: August 23, 2012, 10:05:39 PM »

Well, I already have a stage pack and music to go with every stage if that helps. I've replaced every stage except for Smashville but that's getting done when I get my laptop back. A pokemon based menu would be cool Cheesy something Pokemon Center feeling I guess? lol or the Pokemon PC? I was actually trying to get a CSS and SSS working but I need help to make the background scroll diagonally and repeat.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: August 24, 2012, 11:39:47 AM »

Well, I already have a stage pack and music to go with every stage if that helps. I've replaced every stage except for Smashville but that's getting done when I get my laptop back. A pokemon based menu would be cool Cheesy something Pokemon Center feeling I guess? lol or the Pokemon PC? I was actually trying to get a CSS and SSS working but I need help to make the background scroll diagonally and repeat.

Awesome can you send me a link to the stages? I have a few right now but they dont have sss pics and its really unorganized. But maybe Gawain can help with the scrolling background, I've never looked at editing that yet so i would be no help. A PC would be badass for the css though.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: August 24, 2012, 11:50:11 AM »

I was thinking the main menu as the PC and then I was gonna have the background of the CSS as a diagonally scrolling thing with the type symbols, a custom background I'm making using the original TCG stuff. The SSS was going to be a rotating blue gray Pokeball symbol kind of thing, but I need to finish the stage names and the SSP's before I send them to you. Also, I only really put one song per stage.

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #134 on: August 24, 2012, 12:50:22 PM »

I was thinking the main menu as the PC and then I was gonna have the background of the CSS as a diagonally scrolling thing with the type symbols, a custom background I'm making using the original TCG stuff. The SSS was going to be a rotating blue gray Pokeball symbol kind of thing, but I need to finish the stage names and the SSP's before I send them to you. Also, I only really put one song per stage.
    Ill See what i can do :p Im free all day staurday, so i can help with all that good stuff. Maybe we can get a IM going (or something like that) and post what we have and or are working on. But ill write back later tonight, around 7-8, and ill start working on a scrolling CSS then. till later then Angel

Post Merge: August 24, 2012, 12:58:37 PM
    Also i was thinking instead of the normal hand on the css it can be poimted like the Move Pokemon hand from the games, and the Icons could maybe be sprites... MAYBE.
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:58:38 PM by Master Gawain » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: