Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Metal_Lucario on September 20, 2012, 09:55:45 PM
Heyyy guys :) I'm a project M player , a VERY competitive player lol I just made an account here JUST to post this message on here :p

I downloaded DK's PSA for Electivire and I LOVE IT :D Only problem is that he's Brawl style :(

Meaning he falls slowly and I was wondering if you can make your PSA's for Project M as well ? Like make em fall a lil faster ? (: If not , i Understand . But I was just wondering , it would be a PLEASURE to use him Project M style :D

And if you don't know what Project M , it's a LOT like Melee . Just throwing that out there ^__^

Thanks for reading tho (:
making an alt psa ofr each psa would be a pain imo but thats up to them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 20, 2012, 10:26:30 PM
making an alt psa ofr each psa would be a pain imo but thats up to them

Ohhh lol well if not , then it's cool . ! I honestly don't know much about PSA's and all that. I just know how to put them on my SD lol . Im pretty sure a lot of people that play Project M over Brawl would like it too (:

But if not then it's cool . No worries (:

hopefully we can see some more Gen 1 pokemon here that'd be awesome  :happy: :happy:

Quote from: Metal_Lucario on September 20, 2012, 09:55:45 PM
I downloaded DK's PSA for Electivire and I LOVE IT :D Only problem is that he's Brawl style :(

Meaning he falls slowly and I was wondering if you can make your PSA's for Project M as well ? Like make em fall a lil faster ? (: If not , i Understand . But I was just wondering , it would be a PLEASURE to use him Project M style :D

I personally haven't paid much attention to the changes made for project M. What would be needed to change them from one to the other?

September 21, 2012, 08:27:00 AM #229 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:42:46 AM by Kagemaru
You guys should make a video...

I'd like to see electivire before I test him out mainly because a lot of the PSAs that get released are coal let downs. So I don't bother unless 1: I'm involved in the making, 2: I already know the PSA will be decent, or 3: I'm beta testing something for someone.

Aside from those, its hard to trust Animator/PSAers blindly and I don't like downloading things for no reason.

---

On a side note, I don't have any ideas for besides a Run, Falls, and Flame Wheel (I'm almost certain it'll work differently then the one you guys made for Typholosion.)

Aside from that, I haven't had too many ideas for him. I'm not all that interested in pokemon since all of my favorite pokemon already have PSAs (Electivire, Lucario, Zoroark, Scizor) except for Umbreon.

But yeah, if you guys have a moveset idea for Infernape, I could look at it and maybe that'll help me decide on what I wanna do if anything. Fox is my first favorite character in Super Smash Bros from 64 to Brawl, and replacing him has to be with someone that is equally good.

edit: Apparently there is a video for Electivire. No offense but I'm not all that impressed. There are more moves that are DKs then there are new animations.

Opinions:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on September 21, 2012, 06:05:28 AM
I personally haven't paid much attention to the changes made for project M. What would be needed to change them from one to the other?

From what I know of , it's just the falling speed . He falls slowly and its pretty hard to control him in Project M lol He feels like he has the same falling speed as Luigi x___x lol

1.) I agree with Kage about Electivire

2.) Kage, if you like Zoroark, how about one over Wolf?

3.) Project: M PSAs are much more  than just fall speed, there's a lot more coding involved.

I like Zoroark, buuuuut... I made Wolverine over Wolf... unless someone convinces me with a fairly awesome moveset, Wolf is staying Wolverine for me. And KJP made an ok Zoroark a while back.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


I don't know...

Zoroark by kjp was good but it could be better.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Maybe you should give it a shot? You could just make it for the project, you make great animations and your PSAs are very true to their characters.

He'd still be competing with Vegeta for a Wolf slot.

I might though. Since I'm using Kid Buu over Lucario, and DK is gonna be Hulk for me so I'd like to play with one of my favorite pokemon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 23, 2012, 05:49:07 AM
He'd still be competing with Vegeta for a Wolf slot.

I might though. Since I'm using Kid Buu over Lucario, and DK is gonna be Hulk for me so I'd like to play with one of my favorite pokemon.
Besides, I'd love to have another of your PSAs in my collection, and Zoroark is one of my favorites as well. I think you'd pull off a great Zoroark PSA. KJP's was alright imo, but it could definitely use improvements and some reworking.

If you have a moveset in mind PM it to me. Maybe it'll spark some motivation.

My current projects are all coming to a close at the same time anyway.(Luffy, Sora, Sanji, Hulk) so I'm actually gonna have some time to fiddle with other projects until I sink into my next set of main projects. And helping these guys out with Poke-Brawl might be fun. If they'll have me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.