Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 327896 times)
POKE MASTER
Mega Kitten

Download my stages then U have my permission 2 die

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Active Contributor Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #240 on: September 23, 2012, 01:45:27 PM »

I saw in one of your screen shots my Eterna city gym stage that I deleted off the vault like last year 0_0 (im amazed you guys still managed to keep it).....due to usablity issues. However I will be remaking that stage and I could send one of you guys the link to the new version.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #241 on: September 23, 2012, 01:50:28 PM »

Oooooooooooh!!!

Put a big tree on the left side with two  platforms above eachother on that side as well. The right side could have some  shrubs and a couple pokemon chilling in the background. that would make a fairly dynamic yet balanced stage. [/suggestion]

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #242 on: September 25, 2012, 02:26:58 PM »

Sorry about the lack of updates. Me and Rev stumbled across a DS emu recently so Fire emblem has sucked up every second of our lives.

Once we can free ourselves from its devilish grasp we will get back to the pokemon.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #243 on: September 25, 2012, 06:36:03 PM »

If you have a moveset in mind PM it to me. Maybe it'll spark some motivation.

My current projects are all coming to a close at the same time anyway.(Luffy, Sora, Sanji, Hulk) so I'm actually gonna have some time to fiddle with other projects until I sink into my next set of main projects. And helping these guys out with Poke-Brawl might be fun. If they'll have me.
    I'll try to come up with something for ya bro. I've been swamped with college work at the time so I haven't really had time to do anything fun.
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:42:08 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #244 on: September 25, 2012, 08:38:28 PM »

In my opinion, its too symmetrical. I DO like a good and balanced stage, but too much symmetry is boring.

The reason for that is because due to the landscape being similar on both sides, it doesn't matter what side you fight on. Which YES is balanced... but its boring. It IS possible to create balance while having a somewhat exciting looking stage. Try having those platforms only one one side of the stage. And on the other side, put something else. Perhaps nothing... or maybe a moving platform... try something that will make the stage a bit less symmetrical but still balanced overall.  Thats my opinion anyway.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

POKE MASTER
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #245 on: September 25, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »

In my opinion, its too symmetrical. I DO like a good and balanced stage, but too much symmetry is boring.

The reason for that is because due to the landscape being similar on both sides, it doesn't matter what side you fight on. Which YES is balanced... but its boring. It IS possible to create balance while having a somewhat exciting looking stage. Try having those platforms only one one side of the stage. And on the other side, put something else. Perhaps nothing... or maybe a moving platform... try something that will make the stage a bit less symmetrical but still balanced overall.  Thats my opinion anyway.

OH I see what you mean, I guess I could remove the platforms on the one side then.

In ALL honesty I actually HATED the way the stage looked when I first made it and I still do even with the new pokemon, animations, trees and other junk I edited to make it better. I do not feel the stage as whole is (or ever was) of good quality which is the main reason why I removed it off the vault in the first place last year. But then I saw that these guys were planning to use it in their stage pack because I saw it in one of the screen shots on the first page.

And I was like "WTH they're actually ganna use that awful stage?" lol
    So I figured, well if their ganna use it, I might as well fix it up a bit so It could look a little nicer lol.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:22:04 PM by POKE MASTER » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: September 25, 2012, 10:02:43 PM »

Its a nice stage. I like balanced stages. Just try to make it more interesting. I actually wish I could stage hack cause I have ideas for lots of fun and balanced stages.

But yeah, like I said, try and make it less symmetrical and you may want to take out a few pokemon. it looks a bit crowded. But don't doubt yourself too much,

*looks for pics to double check his words*

You removed the pics xD

Glad I downloaded the stage then xD

But anyway... yeah, its not bad. Its actually really good. Really wish I knew how to make stages.

POKE MASTER
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #247 on: September 26, 2012, 09:32:58 AM »

Its a nice stage. I like balanced stages. Just try to make it more interesting. I actually wish I could stage hack cause I have ideas for lots of fun and balanced stages.

But yeah, like I said, try and make it less symmetrical and you may want to take out a few pokemon. it looks a bit crowded. But don't doubt yourself too much,

*looks for pics to double check his words*

You removed the pics xD

Glad I downloaded the stage then xD

But anyway... yeah, its not bad. Its actually really good. Really wish I knew how to make stages.

Lmao well hopefully you will enjoy it. I will make the edits that you suggested to it and repost it........OR if I'm up to it I might do a full revamp of the stage and make it look like the ingame version. Like I did with my Snowpoint City Gym stage.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #248 on: September 26, 2012, 06:30:27 PM »

i changed the texture a little and made it sorta thicker ill post previews soon sorry for the lack of posts about it ive been working on a charmander psa and is there a way u can put the flame on charizards tail onto the flamewheel?

zoroark psa idea:

n b night slash just like koopa claw but no grab its just meant to be a strong slash with start up lag like falcon punch

side b dark pulse- the side b from the darkrai psa except the flames are black

up b shadow sneak zoroark vanishes into that black smoke that surrounds togepi and moves the same way as lucarios up b except when he reappears he spins and slightly damages enemies and the smoke follows him as hes moving it repreents where he is

down b dark pulse or double team dark pulse- the side b from the darkrai psa except the flames are black double team- same as lucarios but a different animation he crosses his arms and that graphuic appears on him and if hes touched he vanishes and reappears with a slash

up smash- upwards slash

down smash- lucarios with a shadow effect

side smash- slash

kjps aerials and a attacks should just be revamped and i think up a and up smash are the same if they are u should definitely change that
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 05:38:11 PM by XxTAILSxX » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #249 on: September 26, 2012, 08:07:46 PM »

Hm...

I'm thinking that Zoroark would make a nice Yang to Lucario's Yin.

I'm interested in making him now.

Metal_Lucario
    Newbie Kitten

Follow Me On Instagram: Nike_Nerd_Kidd (:

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #250 on: September 27, 2012, 09:22:15 AM »

3.) Project: M PSAs are much more  than just fall speed, there's a lot more coding involved.

Ohhh lol I didnt know that >.<

Im not a coder , I just like playing the game . I guess its too much to ask for xD haha . I guess no Electivire for me Cry lol

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #251 on: September 27, 2012, 09:47:32 AM »

If fall speed is the only thing you want to do... its actually REALLY simple to do it yourself.

Download PSA
    Open the Project M Donkey.pac
    Look at the attributes
    One of them should be something like fall speed, or gravity or something of that nature.
    Remember that number.

Open the moveset (the fitdonkey.pac) in PSA
    Look at the attributes
    put the number you memorized earlier in the same place.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #252 on: September 28, 2012, 02:14:10 PM »

kagemaru ur gonna use my idea???

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #253 on: September 28, 2012, 03:12:18 PM »

Yeah, yours and Zed's. With them in mind, this is what I've come up with... (also, I'm getting the current Zoroark over Wolf model slightly edited so that its better to animate)

AAAA (gonna make an attack 14): left claw swipe, right claw swipe (arms will now be a downward x position), cross slash back to open and cross slash back to closed x.

Up Tilt: Double crossing slash going upwards. This, or a fancy spinning back hand swipe.

Down Tilt: a crouching trip kick kinda like ZSS

Forward Tilt: A double stabbing motion of his claws. The second stab will be in an uppercut motion.

Side Smash: A spinning back hand slash.
    Side Smash 2: Using the other arm, Zoroark makes a stabbing motion with his claws.  (People sometimes forget that side smashes can have two parts)

Up Smash: Similar to Sonics, using Zoroark's hair (this is also one of the things I'm getting edited. Adding hair bones and making the claws move with the finger bones.

Down Smash: Spinning heel drop.

N-B: Dark Pulse... Similar to Aura Sphere, or I'll make it similar to Shocking Pink Ball (Kid Buu) Hopefully I can find someone to make a different gfx for me. this will come out good because it can use Wolf's floating points.

Side B air: Shadow Sneak. Similar to Fox/Falco's side B but with a different animation of course.
    Side B ground: Night Slash: Zoroark will launch a slow claw strike similar to Falcon Punch. It will eat shields... OR be unblockable. and have about 3/4ths the knockback that Falcon Punch has. OR it will be a claw strike with similar start up to Falcon Punch, but it will have a chance of doing a critical hit which will cause it to eat shields...or be unblockable... or have double knockback... I'm still debating on what i wanna do.

UpB: Some generic up-b looking move... Will be 8 way navigational.

Down B: Illusion/Foul Play: A counter move with 2 options. Option 1, doing nothing will simply cause him to dodge the attack. Option 2, holding A will result in a close line type of situation. Dodigng the attack can sometimes be advantageous.... for example:

Fighting Ike, and you knock him off the screen, his recovery is terribad, and his best move is pretty much his side b. Going off the stage to meet him you use this move to counter, Ike goes into special fall animation and goes straight down, and you get to move da hell out of the way. Yes there are other ways to do that but this is just one example

The closeline for the attack part will send the opponent down. So little kill potential as well. Basically its a damage dealer.

NAir: Hair Spin. similar to Wolf and Sonic's
    FAir: Some kinda slash...
    UpAir: Probably some kinda slash as well.
    Down Air: A double downward strike. I would compare it to Lucario's down air, but it wont be able to air stall and its animation will be claw strikes.

Up: Throw: Uppercut claw?
    Back Throw: Illusion slash? Zoroark vanishes and comes up behind the opponent with slash
    Down throw: Zoroark Jumps, then comes down with a slash
    Forward throw: Zoroark Jumps at the opponent and then kicks off of them.

FS Ground: Night Daze: gains a crimson aura and raises fists up and slams them on the ground causing a crimson explosion. If next to Zoroark, the pound causes a stun.

FS Air: Crosses arms in front and then releases to let out the explosion of energy.
    Explosion does 5 hits and last one can kill. It can be DI'd out of, hence why the stun is useful.

FS over 100HP or taunt activation: Illusion Strike: Pretty similar to Meta Knight's...  but its not blockable and everyone is hit no matter where they are.

-----

Thats what I came up from the two PSA Ideas that I was presented with. If any of you guys can PSA, I could use some assistance with GFX stuff.

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #254 on: September 28, 2012, 06:19:59 PM »

I like most of your Ideas for zorark but we think dark pulse should be night shot, its pretty signature and should be include. The only other problem we have is kind of a deal breaker. His side be should not be unblockable, and If it is we will be changing it if we decide to use it in our final package. No character in our brawl or regular brawl have unblockable attacks, nor do they need them. Otherwise the rest of it seems pretty good. That counter seems like it could be a little overpowered but if you can make it fit and be balanced then we will use it.

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: