Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: POKE MASTER on October 04, 2012, 04:20:58 AM
Lmao well is it ganna be before 2013?
Possibly and most likely not, replacing every single character is gonna take a long time. Thanks to you and a few other people, the stages are all done. I've got the music covered as I replaced at least one song per stage. I'm also making some, if not half, of the BRSTMs.

Know what would be cool? replacing the SSE enemies with Pokemon. Not the ones in the Pokeball item or in the Pokemon Brawl roster.

October 04, 2012, 01:35:53 PM #286 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:39:54 PM by POKE MASTER
Quote from: xZedkiel on October 04, 2012, 07:34:11 AM
the stages are all done. I've got the music covered as I replaced at least one song per stage. I'm also making some, if not half, of the BRSTMs.

Know what would be cool? replacing the SSE enemies with Pokemon. Not the ones in the Pokeball item or in the Pokemon Brawl roster.


Oh I see, well I was only asking because I finally managed to finished my Pokemon HG/SS Elite 4 stage pack last night (all 4 elite 4 arenas from Pokemon HG/SS), I can show you pictures if needed. So I was going to ask you if you wanted to put any of em' in the Pokemon PSA Pack pack but you said you got all the stages finished so never mind then lol.

Are you guys going to do that idea with the SSE bosses??
Seems like that would be a lot of extra work but then again it would being staying TRUE to the name "SUPER POKEMON BROS. BRAWL"

Quote from: POKE MASTER on October 04, 2012, 01:35:53 PM
Oh I see, well I was only asking because I finally managed to finished my Pokemon HG/SS Elite 4 stage pack last night (all 4 elite 4 arenas from Pokemon HG/SS), I can show you pictures if needed. So I was going to ask you if you wanted to put any of em' in the Pokemon PSA Pack pack but you said you got all the stages finished so never mind then lol.

Are you guys going to do that idea with the SSE bosses??
Seems like that would be a lot of extra work but then again it would being staying TRUE to the name "SUPER POKEMON BROS. BRAWL"

Yes we are, Boss battle enemies as well. Were pretty far from focusing on that part of the Project just yet, but i think when we start it wont be too much of a problem because the SSE enemies dont have that many animations that we'll need to do, at least in comparison to the other characters.
Hopefully in the future we will get someone to join the team who knows model importing well enough thats willing to import the pokemon for SSE and Boss Battles so either I, or someone else can do their animations and codding. But as of right now we dont have an official model importer.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

i was thinking that for beedrills down special but better animation of course

Well, I could replace some stages if these new ones are better. o.o

Still chugging away at Zoroark. :D

Only real issue I came to was creating a Wait2 for them... (since I had already made Zoroark's... Entei and Suicune's have to be 115 frames and I cant think of what to do for them.

Aside from that, it shouldn't be too hard to fit their animations into the movements that I've done for Zoroark already. The hard part will probably be their walks... Sooooo not looking forward to animating those.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

October 05, 2012, 07:00:10 PM #291 Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 07:14:55 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on October 04, 2012, 08:44:09 PM
i was thinking that for beedrills down special but better animation of course
That looks great. I'll be sure to get the Beedrill .pac and the model to you today. The old one i was working with got corrupted so i have to make a new one.
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 05, 2012, 06:11:53 PM
Still chugging away at Zoroark. :D

Only real issue I came to was creating a Wait2 for them... (since I had already made Zoroark's... Entei and Suicune's have to be 115 frames and I cant think of what to do for them.

Aside from that, it shouldn't be too hard to fit their animations into the movements that I've done for Zoroark already. The hard part will probably be their walks... Sooooo not looking forward to animating those.

Maybe a Bowser like Wait 2? where he pulls his hands in and they shake? Im just throwing around Ideas.
But yeah i have a problem with the walking and running animations myself as you can see with Typhlosion. I dont know if you have the same problems, but making them loop into eachother is tough, at least at the moment for me.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

October 05, 2012, 07:23:53 PM #292 Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 07:30:42 PM by XxTAILSxX
doesnt flygon have a raikou model? and if someone can give me an up b idea that would be great

Zoroark's wait2 is done, but its Suicune's and Entei's that I'm having trouble making. Dunno really what to do for them...

Zoroark's walk will probably be the same as Wolf's because I remember trying to make a custom walk for Wolverine and it didn't pan out too well... so yeah... gonna leave those alone.

An up-B for Typhlosion? (I truthfully don't know who you're working on) Maybe it could be a fire attack shot downward that propels him up?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

October 05, 2012, 08:22:39 PM #294 Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 08:52:05 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on October 05, 2012, 07:23:53 PM
doesnt flygon have a raikou model? and if someone can give me an up b idea that would be great

I believe so, and a Zapdos thats bad ass. Sadly were trying to stray away from putting more Legendaries in the final because were planning on maybe making Legendary Pokemon Brawl as a sequel to our current project, but who knows when we'll get there.
As for an up B for Beedrill maybe use Tailwind, and we'll put a cool wind graphic under him propelling him up. For pokemon info I live on Serebii.net in case you didnt know about it. Make sure to click Black White Pokedex for their most updated attacks.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 05, 2012, 07:42:35 PM
Zoroark's wait2 is done, but its Suicune's and Entei's that I'm having trouble making. Dunno really what to do for them...

Zoroark's walk will probably be the same as Wolf's because I remember trying to make a custom walk for Wolverine and it didn't pan out too well... so yeah... gonna leave those alone.

An up-B for Typhlosion? (I truthfully don't know who you're working on) Maybe it could be a fire attack shot downward that propels him up?


Sweet, im stoked to see Zoroarks finished result. Your animations kick ass. haha
But as for typhlosion's up B when i was fist doing it my idea was a fire attack shot type attack, but i decided against it because i have the feeling were gonna be using an animation like that frequently. We already are doing that exact attack for groudon, so i figure we should try to use an attack like that as little as possible.




Post Merge: October 05, 2012, 08:52:04 PM

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 05, 2012, 06:04:12 PM
Well, I could replace some stages if these new ones are better. o.o

Naturally, Im sure the newer Poke Master's stages have the potential to be better because you can only grow in experience as you go.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

October 05, 2012, 08:52:47 PM #295 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:50:58 AM by XxTAILSxX
the move doesnt need to be a move learned like (pikachu using skull bash and thunder jolt jigglypuff using rest ivysaur bullet seed)  so we can expand ideas and I was thinking a yoshi jigglypuff or kirby like up b and sky upper cut quick attack needle arm u turn air slash silver wind?? But most likely if u can take the tornado with razor leaves upside down twirling under him for tail windand final smash hurricane he starts flapping his wings and spinning then i was thinking a bunch of grey tornados with razor leaves whirl around the stage for a short time

The legendary Pokemon is a good idea. I'm making Reshiram over Mario right now, but I'll post it tomorrow because I'm on my 3DS. You could also use Mewtwo, Mew, Deoxys, Rayquaza, the legendary dogs, and the legendary birds (including Ho-oh).
The cow goes moo
The pig goes oink
The dog goes woof
The cat goes meow
The fish goes glub
The human goes food

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 05, 2012, 06:04:12 PM
Well, I could replace some stages if these new ones are better. o.o

Well there's 4 new Pokemon stages in my vault. See anything you like use it, if not then it's what evs =)

Quote from: POKE MASTER on October 06, 2012, 05:44:51 AM
Well there's 4 new Pokemon stages in my vault. See anything you like use it, if not then it's what evs =)
I actually forgot that I haven't put anything on Smashville XD since they're all able to go on Battlefield with no .rel, I'll be able to put them on Smashville. Now all that's missing is a fifth stage.. Maybe the Champion match from HG/SS? That'd fit in perfectly. o.o

October 06, 2012, 02:02:10 PM #299 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:00:28 PM by POKE MASTER
Quote from: xZedkiel on October 06, 2012, 07:21:51 AM
I actually forgot that I haven't put anything on Smashville XD since they're all able to go on Battlefield with no .rel, I'll be able to put them on Smashville. Now all that's missing is a fifth stage.. Maybe the Champion match from HG/SS? That'd fit in perfectly. o.o

Even though Smashville is 5 stages in one.....it doesn't work like that when stages are rel.'ed over it. It's not like Spear Pillar where if you use a rel. and rename the stages the game will read all 3 stages. You know how there's STGVILLAGE_01,02,00,04 and 03? if you use a rel. to move the stages over smashville the game only loads what ever's in the STGVILLAGE_00 slot. It's as if the other stages aren't even there; which is why I made the Elite 4 stages over 4 SEPERATE stages in brawl. The smashville concept was my first idea.
Then I tryed to put them over Lylat Cruise because Lylate Cruise is AMAZINGLY another 5 in one stage (i found that out recently) but NO stages at all can be ported on Lylat Cruise.