Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 332508 times)
Master Gawain
Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #330 on: October 08, 2012, 04:59:28 PM »

Here is the long overdue Typhlosion Video...
Brawl Hacks: Typhlosion (Pokemon) PSA V1

@Zed wondering whats going on with the CSS you never sent me anything about it so am i still going to work on it or what?  Cry

Also i was thinking about Zoroark a bit, wondering if you guys will be giving him moves based on his Illusion (i know its pretty much impossible), maybe something Tricky, or i dont know. Im srs here

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: October 08, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »

Lol. PETA is petitioning against pokemon for animal cruelty. Ridiculous.

Here is the long overdue Typhlosion Video...
    Brawl Hacks: Typhlosion (Pokemon) PSA V1

@Zed wondering whats going on with the CSS you never sent me anything about it so am i still going to work on it or what?  Cry

Also i was thinking about Zoroark a bit, wondering if you guys will be giving him moves based on his Illusion (i know its pretty much impossible), maybe something Tricky, or i dont know. Im srs here

Also, does the final stage of Fire Blast not have a fire blast graphic for you? I couldnt tell. And do you know what caused it to freeze? I cant get him to freeze when im playing but the computer does it sometimes.

Yeah so far they LOOK like they are attacking. But its still Zoroark's collision stuff.

For most attacks though they will look as if they are attacking then Zoroark will come out a puff of smoke with the actual attack then puff back into which ever transformation he had.

Starting off the match I haven't decided if I'll have him enter as one of them just yet...

Would it be possible to make it random? or maybe on the left hes Entei and the right Suicune?
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:42:53 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #332 on: October 08, 2012, 05:43:02 PM »

Lol. PETA is petitioning against pokemon for animal cruelty. Ridiculous.

Post Merge: October 08, 2012, 05:39:48 PM
    Also, does the final stage of Fire Blast not have a fire blast graphic for you? I couldnt tell. And do you know what caused it to freeze? I cant get him to freeze when im playing but the computer does it sometimes.
    I thought what i saw was the graphic... I see what you did there ... but i guess not.  It freezes at the final smash, but at zelda's stage it might have been an item or something, not typhlosion.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #333 on: October 08, 2012, 05:45:23 PM »

I thought what i saw was the graphic... I see what you did there ... but i guess not.  It freezes at the final smash, but at zelda's stage it might have been an item or something, not typhlosion.

I see, either way look at the screenshot i have of him doing fire blast in the screenshots sections. Its near the bottom of the pics.

Post Merge: October 08, 2012, 05:46:42 PM
    My bad its in Typhlosion's spoiler on page 1
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:46:43 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #334 on: October 08, 2012, 05:48:54 PM »

I see, either way look at the screenshot i have of him doing fire blast in the screenshots sections. Its near the bottom of the pics.

Post Merge: October 08, 2012, 05:46:42 PM
    My bad its in Typhlosion's spoiler on page 1
    It looks awesome, maybe i didnt pause fast enough. I'll check on it later.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: October 08, 2012, 06:24:12 PM »

@revenantgenesis i still have no idea what to do for beedrills up b did u think of any ideas? and if we cant find anything we can always reduce his jumps to like 3 and give him an actual recovery, but i was thinking we can use mks side b as drill liner reduce its distance and have it only go straight up

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: October 08, 2012, 09:07:10 PM »

Bee drill: make him fly...

And yes I could make it either random or left/right but I'll definitely make him enter as one of them.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: October 08, 2012, 09:13:20 PM »

Wouldn't that make him over powered since he's over metaknight and having flying people fly is so casual

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: October 08, 2012, 09:15:13 PM »

Well, I've been busy with college, I haven't been able to do anything Brawl related or anything related lately Sad It took me a while to even get a moveset written for Zoroark and send it. But once I get a break, I'll work on getting a background for it. But for now, just get any background that allows you to see diagonal movement. If you can get the background to repeat and move diagonally down and right then get ahead with that. I'll make all of the CSS Icons for the final CSS once we have a fully confirmed roster.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: October 08, 2012, 09:22:08 PM »

How many jumps you letting him have? 5?

Look at pit... He has 4 jumps then his up b gives him 6 more. mauve something similar to charizard?

i'm actually gonna make zoroark's up b similar to wolfs.

I think I forgot what I was gonna do with the down b though.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #340 on: October 08, 2012, 09:45:59 PM »

Well, I've been busy with college, I haven't been able to do anything Brawl related or anything related lately Sad It took me a while to even get a moveset written for Zoroark and send it. But once I get a break, I'll work on getting a background for it. But for now, just get any background that allows you to see diagonal movement. If you can get the background to repeat and move diagonally down and right then get ahead with that. I'll make all of the CSS Icons for the final CSS once we have a fully confirmed roster.
    I could animate something like that in Flash, but id need to know what you want repeated (i know that sounds stupid) like if i just animate a repetitive normal brawl BG it might look different when another image is added.

Post Merge: October 08, 2012, 09:46:36 PM
    Maybe send me a sample image i could work with. Azn

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: October 08, 2012, 09:50:28 PM »

I was thinking four jumps up b drill liner metaknights side b animation but only going straight up and maybe reduced distance

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: October 09, 2012, 12:34:47 AM »

Definitely keep the up b as a recovery, flying just seems far too unnatural for brawl. Yeah there are people with a ridiculous amount of jumps, but that is far better then just being able to chill in the air forever. Granted it makes sense for beedrill to fly but with the characters on our roster, none of them can fly and very few of them are going to retain any additional jumps farther then 4 maybe 5 if its fitting. Even giving him pit's setup 11 jumps or whatever it is with his up-b would be better, because he is still forced to land at some point.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: October 09, 2012, 12:56:59 PM »

metaknight is plain op if he gets an extra 5 jumps that will be ridiculous it will be better with a short recovery like kirby or mario

this was the moveset i had in mind
    rapid a fury attack like captain falcolns punches only attacks forward

side a a a left swipe right swipe double uppercut ( if u used southcrafts knuckles his upsmash )

d air bee sting toon links a flash graphic will appear on his stinger and he will flip then dive straight down

f smash x scissor

n b change the graphic too grey and add razor leaves for gust/twister/whirlwind

***up b  drill liner mks side b but only able to go straight up and reduced distance

side b poison jab same exact as peach but different animation less damage and different flags he will spin and stick out one arm lunge forward and if possible his arm will flash purple and he will do some sorta poison damage

d b aerial ace same as metaknights but beedrill will fly diagnolly forward then disappear then reappears to the left swooping diagnolly down 

forward air twin needle 2 stabs with links timing

*=moves are left out i didnt know or they should stay the same

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: October 09, 2012, 08:51:38 PM »

everything sounds pretty cool tails. The only thing Im worried about is his side-a. I know a decent amount about PSA but Im no genius, I haven't the slightest clue how to give him three linked attacks aside from B's and of course neutral A combos. Maybe one of you guys might have some golden knowledge about how I could do it.

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: