Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on November 29, 2012, 11:04:01 AM
all pokemons will remain we are not replacing pikachu unless is raichu or something.

So no Jolteon? How about as a DLC type thing if not a character?
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf1000 on November 29, 2012, 11:26:45 AM
So no Jolteon? How about as a DLC type thing if not a character?
DLC? lol theres still so many chars to do  i dont think anyone is thinking about extra psas already
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well once I finish it it would probably be great for this project... Just suggesting it tho.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on November 29, 2012, 04:09:07 AM
To do list:
Ryhmperior /
Beedrill on Pit /
Beedrill on Pit with rigged wings X

Yeah, I'll have to remake the whole rig on pit (for quality and stuff)

Rhyperior looks damn good, a very impressive rig. The wings on Beedrill are gonna look awesome when the PSA is done, im glad your down to re-rig him with wings.

Quote from: SonicWolf1000 on November 29, 2012, 09:09:02 PM
Well once I finish it it would probably be great for this project... Just suggesting it tho.

If he were to be made over someone else it would have been better for the future, but regardless of how cool jolteon is, he cant replace Pikachu or Raichu. We may have plans for him later anyway.



Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on November 30, 2012, 08:13:12 AM
If he were to be made over someone else it would have been better for the future, but regardless of how cool jolteon is, he cant replace Pikachu or Raichu. We may have plans for him later anyway.



Well he might be able to be ported but of course, It's only an idea :p
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait, Beedrill is being taken off of Metaknight and being put on Pit?

If that's the case, could someone do Farfetch'd on Metaknight?


Quote from: Riddler on December 01, 2012, 08:35:23 AM
Wait, Beedrill is being taken off of Metaknight and being put on Pit?

If that's the case, could someone do Farfetch'd on Metaknight?
Beedrill on Pit on Metaknight. No farfetch'd.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Boo. Farfetch'd would be so pro ;_;


Sigh... i scrapped my riivo, started gecko again, changed my codes around, and STILL i cannot get Gengar to work. can someone send me a safe GCT that will allow gengars play for gecko, ill see if i can get it to work without any other hacks.  :oshi:


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Quote from: Master Gawain on December 02, 2012, 10:31:44 PM
Sigh... i scrapped my riivo, started gecko again, changed my codes around, and STILL i cannot get Gengar to work. can someone send me a safe GCT that will allow gengars play for gecko, ill see if i can get it to work without any other hacks.  :oshi:
I use gecko too and Gengar doesn't work.
The cow goes moo
The pig goes oink
The dog goes woof
The cat goes meow
The fish goes glub
The human goes food

We can't do anything about him not working without any sort of details. Where's the freeze, does it freeze on all costumes?

Gawain I know you said he freezes at the stage select but if you put him as second player does it still freeze there or on his entry?

I hate that you guys are having this problem, we are gunna boot him up in gecko and see what happens.

Rhyperior released, I'll get to work on beedrill.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: ShinyMammoth on December 03, 2012, 03:18:20 AM
We can't do anything about him not working without any sort of details. Where's the freeze, does it freeze on all costumes?

Gawain I know you said he freezes at the stage select but if you put him as second player does it still freeze there or on his entry?

I hate that you guys are having this problem, we are gunna boot him up in gecko and see what happens.
I have tried every single costume, it freezes when i select a stage, it wont even try to load the stage (and ive tried plain stages too) it also freezes when the second player uses him.


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

December 03, 2012, 08:02:21 AM #478 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:06:58 AM by ShinyMammoth
Okay you answered almost all of my questions minue the second player one. When it freezes as player to is it at the stage select or does it load a stage and then freeze before he shows up?


And hell yeah flygon. Can't wait to get started on him.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on December 03, 2012, 08:02:21 AM
Okay you answered almost all of my questions minue the second player one. When it freezes as player to is it at the stage select or does it load a stage and then freeze before he shows up?
Ok just turned it on and it loads the stage and then freezes right before he shows up


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!