Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, guess I'll just do what I can then.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

God, that dragonite models deserves an upgrade, if only we had a rigger in this team, oh wait :3

I'll try to release haxorus today btw.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Velen on June 26, 2013, 09:40:19 PM
Well, guess I'll just do what I can then.

Sorry man it ended up taking me longer than I thought to get home,  im responding with my phone right now. Do y ou need any of my files?

Quote from: Flygon on June 26, 2013, 11:08:42 PM
God, that dragonite models deserves an upgrade, if only we had a rigger in this team, oh wait :3

I'll try to release haxorus today btw.

Dude yes. That dragonite's rigging in his tail is terrable and near impossible to hide. Haxorus would be awesome too, I'm curious how my bowser animations will look on a squirtle boneset haha


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on June 27, 2013, 04:49:08 AM
Sorry man it ended up taking me longer than I thought to get home,  im responding with my phone right now. Do y ou need any of my files?

Dude yes. That dragonite's rigging in his tail is terrable and near impossible to hide. Haxorus would be awesome too, I'm curious how my bowser animations will look on a squirtle boneset haha

Yes. Namely the texture files pertaining to the graphic's model.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 27, 2013, 05:17:00 AM
Yes. Namely the texture files pertaining to the graphic's model.

Perfect, I just called mammoth and hes gonna send me everything and I'll get it to you right away.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I like your work so far! Blaziken and Scizor are my favourite ones! :af2:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 27, 2013, 04:34:40 PM #711 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 04:54:30 PM by Velen
Holy spit it's small! O.o

-and so it's not an original graphic. It's on Duon's beam...Hmm...

I'll double it's size and see what I can do.

Okay, I quadrupled the size of the original graphic texture and made a change.



How's this?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ahhh i thought the name looked familiar. Got it from the krillin PSA and played with the animation a bit, but that texture looks like it'll make a huge difference. I'll take  look at it after work today. Thanks for getting it back so quickly.

On  side note I would love to learn how to make GFX its a skill that would benefit our brawl in so many places. Is there any forums you would recommend or did you just teach yourself?

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on June 27, 2013, 05:31:47 PM
Ahhh i thought the name looked familiar. Got it from the krillin PSA and played with the animation a bit, but that texture looks like it'll make a huge difference. I'll take  look at it after work today. Thanks for getting it back so quickly.

On  side note I would love to learn how to make GFX its a skill that would benefit our brawl in so many places. Is there any forums you would recommend or did you just teach yourself?

If you mean texturing, I learned it myself, having ten years of working with Photoshop and DiY'ing it helps too. Really, making effects of any kind is a lot of trial and error.

As for making actual 3D models. I couldn't help you there.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

June 27, 2013, 09:20:24 PM #714 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:21:22 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: DarkFire on June 27, 2013, 11:38:10 AM
I like your work so far! Blaziken and Scizor are my favourite ones! :af2:

Thanks for the support! Although I'm not going to take any credit for Scizor, thats all KJP, but he is included on our roster.

Quote from: Velen on June 27, 2013, 04:34:40 PM
Holy spit it's small! O.o

-and so it's not an original graphic. It's on Duon's beam...Hmm...

I'll double it's size and see what I can do.

Okay, I quadrupled the size of the original graphic texture and made a change.



How's this?

Looks like its gonna be awesome to me. Nice work


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I have just one question...How do you intend to animate it? The graphic I mean? It's not just going to be a static, non-moving image is it?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 27, 2013, 09:28:21 PM
I have just one question...How do you intend to animate it? The graphic I mean? It's not just going to be a static, non-moving image is it?


From what I've seen, i'm pretty sure there are several polygons that move separately with their corresponding bones.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: Velen on June 27, 2013, 04:34:40 PM
[spoiler][\spoiler]
How's this?

I fired it up in dolphin, it looks awesome. I'll get a picture of it posted tomorrow sometime.


velen any chance you can do a yellow recolor of the hyper beam also?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 28, 2013, 07:43:03 AM
velen any chance you can do a yellow recolor of the hyper beam also?

Y?

:V

For Gyarados?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302