Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ahhhh... won't play on my phone. Guess I'll just have to wait to see it.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

August 05, 2013, 08:20:15 AM #856 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:26:08 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: TheDMonroeShow on August 04, 2013, 03:22:20 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked but i was attempting to use groudon and it enters his T-stance on certain moves.

I'm assuming this has something something to do with with the motion not being in common4, but I use wiiscrubber and run the game on dolphin typically and not revolution. So where would be the equivalent placement for me?

Hey sorry for the late reply, I haven't been able to get to a computer for a bit. But that's a problem I haven't heard before. I would try the common4 if you haven't already, sounds right to me.

Quote from: pokemoner2500 on August 04, 2013, 09:45:47 PM
There's a meloetta model on in the Brawl Vault that you could make a guest pokemon with just a suggestion.

I could see possibly doing a psa for Meloetta in the future, but she would definitely be a character on Triple Rasta, and until that works for Riivo I don't see it working for us because of Gecko's 2 gig filesize.

Quote from: SnatoWhato on August 05, 2013, 12:17:44 AM
Here's a video of me trying out Dragonite over Pit.

SSB Project M: Draginte V1 over Pit

Awesome dude thanks, I'll update Dragonite's download with this video.


Quote from: Tormod on August 05, 2013, 12:23:13 AM
ahhhh... won't play on my phone. Guess I'll just have to wait to see it.

Lol had the same problem.

Post Merge: August 05, 2013, 08:26:08 AM

Also, almost forgot why I logged on in the first place lol
I cant figure out UVs myself, not really my area of expertise. I really do want to update Dragonite with a Brawl style texture but like Velen pointed out, without proper UVs it wont look right. If someone was interested in looking into the UVs I have no problem giving collab, the new model's texture looks good right now, but it cant compare to a Brawl styled texture. 


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on August 05, 2013, 08:20:15 AM
Also, almost forgot why I logged on in the first place lol
I cant figure out UVs myself, not really my area of expertise. I really do want to update Dragonite with a Brawl style texture but like Velen pointed out, without proper UVs it wont look right. If someone was interested in looking into the UVs I have no problem giving collab, the new model's texture looks good right now, but it cant compare to a Brawl styled texture. 

I can fix I can fix up the UVs but I'll need the 3ds max scene or it'll lose the rig.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Sweet that would be great!
I'm pretty sure I have a max scene for him from a bit ago, but I believe if the model is exported as a .dae from BB68D it retains its rig. Either way you'r gonna need the model we're working with so I'll send it over right now.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

@ RevenantGenesis: No problem. And thanks to you guys! Dragonite is a pretty awesome PSA. I can't wait to see what you guys do with him in later versions. Maybe I'll try the other Pokemon sometime in the near future. :)

I want to see Hyper Beam in action!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 10, 2013, 07:12:27 PM #861 Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 07:16:47 PM by RevenantGenesis
Hey fellas, Internets up finally. I'll try to throw out some updates today.

Post Merge: August 10, 2013, 07:16:47 PM

Oh god and my damn bandwidth is exceeded again! I'll get to fixing Dragonite's pics too.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

August 11, 2013, 12:07:10 AM #862 Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 06:11:45 PM by Linkziken
Gengar seems to be glitchy for me.
Whenever I start a match with Gengar, the game freezes.

EDIT: The game also freezes when Gyarados attempts to climb a ladder.

Ordeals are reserved only for those able to pass.

August 11, 2013, 12:12:59 AM #863 Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 12:15:07 AM by DragonMaster1996
I would like to see Sceptile over Falco, I think it would rig fairly well.
Reshiram  PSA over Mario and Zekrom PSA over Luigi/Pikachu


Post Merge: August 11, 2013, 12:15:07 AM

Sceptile over Falco.
And maybe Reshiram PSA over Mario and Zekrom PSA over Luigi

RG, you should start using another place to upload photos so you don't run out of bw anymore. I've heard "tiny pic" doesn't limit bandwidth at all.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I would really love to see a Grovyle/Sceptile over Falco Import
Combusken/Breloom over Fox Import
Palkia/Haxorus over Charizard Import
Arecheops over Charizard Import

You guys know what the only thing I really want is? A PSA for Squirtle that has an Ice Move. So it's believable he can take Ivysaur out. lol


why is everyone sugesting random pokemons? the full list of pokemons is on the OP we arent gonna start doing every random sugested pokemon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 13, 2013, 10:17:40 PM #869 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:18:55 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Linkziken on August 11, 2013, 12:07:10 AM
Gengar seems to be glitchy for me.
Whenever I start a match with Gengar, the game freezes.

EDIT: The game also freezes when Gyarados attempts to climb a ladder.

That's odd, I have head of this happening to gengar only once before. Do you use Gecko or Riivo? and did you use the codes included?

Quote from: Tormod on August 11, 2013, 12:51:48 AM
RG, you should start using another place to upload photos so you don't run out of bw anymore. I've heard "tiny pic" doesn't limit bandwidth at all.

It doesn't? that's the best, I hate damn photobucket and its tiny bandwidth. I have 3 photobuckets for the project pokemon pics and still the bandwidth is exceeded. lol

Quote from: DragonMaster1996 on August 11, 2013, 06:07:14 PM
I would really love to see a Grovyle/Sceptile over Falco Import
Combusken/Breloom over Fox Import
Palkia/Haxorus over Charizard Import
Arecheops over Charizard Import


Well this is a psa thread so...

Quote from: SnatoWhato on August 12, 2013, 02:47:36 AM
You guys know what the only thing I really want is? A PSA for Squirtle that has an Ice Move. So it's believable he can take Ivysaur out. lol

Were using Tormod's Blastoise so making a squirtle with one extra move would be a little redundant. Though if you look through tutorials and stuff you'll find giving him an ice move wont be that hard at all.

Quote from: Carnage on August 12, 2013, 07:18:19 PM
why is everyone sugesting random pokemons? the full list of pokemons is on the OP we arent gonna start doing every random sugested pokemon

I know right? Nobody ever cares about what the OP says I guess lol.


Also, Flygon updates are coming soon too everyone. Not sure when, but... soon.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"