Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 14, 2013, 05:43:56 AM #870 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 05:47:10 AM by johncarlos
very huge pokemon fan. Is there download link for pokemon project ? ;/

August 14, 2013, 02:45:39 PM #871 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:55:31 PM by Linkziken
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on August 13, 2013, 10:17:40 PM
That's odd, I have head of this happening to gengar only once before. Do you use Gecko or Riivo? and did you use the codes included?
The download didn't come with any codes, so you must be referring to the "Wario has no entry data," correct?
Well, I'm going to go try that and see if it works.

EDIT: I must be stupid because that code made it work perfectly fine. :>.>palm:

Ordeals are reserved only for those able to pass.

Quote from: johncarlos on August 14, 2013, 05:43:56 AM
very huge pokemon fan. Is there download link for pokemon project ? ;/


So far there isn't a download for the entire pack because its a bit away from being finished. But on the OP you can find downloads for all the PSAs were using.

Quote from: Linkziken on August 14, 2013, 02:45:39 PM
The download didn't come with any codes, so you must be referring to the "Wario has no entry data," correct?
Well, I'm going to go try that and see if it works.

EDIT: I must be stupid because that code made it work perfectly fine. :>.>palm:

Lol Glad you got it working.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

You should make a beta pack. And I know the 2GB limit is a B. You should make a bunch of extra Pokemon though so you can mix and match, just saying.

The downloads are in the OP as he said. He'll make the pack when its ready.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I can't wait for this to get finished :D Most of the pokemon work great (like Blaziken, Dragonite, Typhlosion) and also maybe you could get reshiram as one of charizards recolors? Pretty please? r)
[move]Reshiram is awesome[/move] 


Hey, I know you guys are still trying to find out where to put gyarados. I reckon when the clone engine is finished, you'll be able to put it in an extra slot... [SSBB Mods] Episode 2: Extra Character Slots Preview

It would be very interesting if you incorporated some Mega Evolutions into your mix of PSAs, it would make for an interesting Final Smash or damage-based transformation.
-Omni

That wouldnt be a bad idea as a replacement for the evolved pokemon psas. I know Nanobuds is making Mega Charizard I dont think it would be too hard to find someone to make Venusaur and Blastoise.

Hey, Have you Guys tried doing Monferno over Diddykong? well if you did then would you guys make it by Manual or Get a Monferno by Ripping it out from PBR well i did actually got the Model but then when i Opened the Model in 3DS Max 2009, the Tail of Monferno was Messed up like this :


:af:You know, I saw that you needed a special guest for blaziken. Why not try Mega Blaziken?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34139

I had 2 quick questions:
1. I downloaded a few of your character hacks and placed them in the correct spots on my sd card but only a few worked, such as Typhlosion, Gyarados, and Darkrai, but then Electrovire and Blaziken didn't work and froze my wii. Did I do something wrong with the downloads of certain characters if you want more details send me a pm and I'll get back to you quickly.
2. I noticed that you wanted as much help as you could get so I was wondering if I could help out on some of this project. I don't know much yet on how make my own hacks but do know how to modify the CSPs but that's really it. I'd love to help because this looks like something that will be very cool in the end, I'm a fast learner so if you can point me to the right direction I could help in other areas as well.
Thank you
Hi Guys check out my
YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/ZTBGaming17
Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/ZTBGaming
Patreon Donation Page:
http://www.patreon.com/ZTBGaming

November 13, 2013, 11:52:46 PM #883 Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:56:38 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: pokemoner2500 on August 17, 2013, 08:32:54 PM
You should make a beta pack. And I know the 2GB limit is a B. You should make a bunch of extra Pokemon though so you can mix and match, just saying.

With pokemon brawl it will function with Riivo, that way we dont have a 2 gig limit.

Quote from: Venusaur498 on September 09, 2013, 12:11:28 AM
Hey, I know you guys are still trying to find out where to put gyarados. I reckon when the clone engine is finished, you'll be able to put it in an extra slot... [SSBB Mods] Episode 2: Extra Character Slots Preview

Fingers crossed for getting it working with Riivo.

Quote from: JudaiYuki on September 18, 2013, 10:15:03 PM
Hey, Have you Guys tried doing Monferno over Diddykong? well if you did then would you guys make it by Manual or Get a Monferno by Ripping it out from PBR well i did actually got the Model but then when i Opened the Model in 3DS Max 2009, the Tail of Monferno was Messed up like this :

I'm guessing it is because of his tail flame, although I am not a modeler so I don't exactly know much about that.

Quote from: XxTailsxX on September 19, 2013, 02:59:47 AM
This isnt a model importing thread

Well said lol

Quote from: CheckMateVideos on October 13, 2013, 05:33:47 PM
:af:You know, I saw that you needed a special guest for blaziken. Why not try Mega Blaziken?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34139

That would be an awesome idea, but we already have Mega Blaziken in mind for Blaziken's FS.

Quote from: ztblack on October 22, 2013, 02:21:12 AM
I had 2 quick questions:
1. I downloaded a few of your character hacks and placed them in the correct spots on my sd card but only a few worked, such as Typhlosion, Gyarados, and Darkrai, but then Electrovire and Blaziken didn't work and froze my wii. Did I do something wrong with the downloads of certain characters if you want more details send me a pm and I'll get back to you quickly.
2. I noticed that you wanted as much help as you could get so I was wondering if I could help out on some of this project. I don't know much yet on how make my own hacks but do know how to modify the CSPs but that's really it. I'd love to help because this looks like something that will be very cool in the end, I'm a fast learner so if you can point me to the right direction I could help in other areas as well.
Thank you

PMed you.



Post Merge: November 13, 2013, 11:56:21 PM

Also as most of you have probably noticed, Dragonite is on hold for a bit. But he still will be updated. I already have most of the necessary things done for him. I also decided not to change his FS. Mammoth and I were having a Ness and Lucas fight and managed to dodge every meteor a good portion of the time, so I don't see a reason to re-balance Dragonite's FS in comparison.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I didn't realize this project is still active.

So I've been working on my own custom Brawl (not releasing or even showing it until I feel confident its complete), and I use a few pokemon in it that you use. I've been making CSPs, BPs, and stock icons for all my characters too, and would be willing to share with you.

This is all I've uploaded so far that we share, but it's a good example of my abilities:

Also, I'm working on a Plusle & Minun PSA right now. It's still early on, but once I have it mostly done, would you like me to send it to you so you can see if it works well in your game?

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.