Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 332251 times)
TailsxPokemonxBrawler222
Expert Kitten

MILES TAILS PROWER!!!!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2012, 08:39:01 PM »

will the updated graphics of brave bird resemble this?

*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

DannyDirnt
Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #61 on: August 03, 2012, 07:52:01 AM »

Thumbs up for this

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: August 04, 2012, 03:03:07 PM »

I have Mewtwo over Marth and Zoroark over Wolf already... They both work fine. Mewtwo has PSA, but Zoroark doesn't.

Would it Be Possible to Rename the Zoroark PSA's .pac file and his motion file to match Wolf's? If so that would be perfect.
    Haha, no prob, and making 30 PSA's at the same time seems like way too much work  Shocked  anyway if you need me to post another video soon, pm me, and ill post it ASAP. and also, i agree that Sky Uppercut would be epic  Happy Face

Okay sweet, and i'll make sure to credit you for making the videos on the download.
    I guess Sky uppercut won by popular vote, the next version of him will have that, and a charge version of Brave Bird.
    I support this project cuz its pokemon lol
    I haven't followed this thread much what's being worked on right now? Also i like the Blaziken PSA Cheesy

Everything i listed above, just bits and pieces of everyone at the same time lol.
    Well man, considering I lost my SD card, i have nothing to do anymore Sad so I'm gonna have to wait to get any hacks for a while.. Sorry RevGen. Sad

Alright no problem dude, ill get to work on those CSPs for blaziken if you like.

Thats where im a little stuck. I cant decide if im going to use graphics like that, or graphics from the game. Im leaning more toward the game version because thats what i know better. I haven't watched the show in years. But i'll probably post a poll about it.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: August 04, 2012, 03:16:45 PM »

Would it Be Possible to Rename the Zoroark PSA's .pac file and his motion file to match Wolf's? If so that would be perfect. 
    Well you would need to .rel port it if you want it. The Zoroark PSA was only made on Lucario only.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: August 04, 2012, 03:40:39 PM »

Well you would need to .rel port it if you want it. The Zoroark PSA was only made on Lucario only.
    rel porting lucario takes away all the codding including  the up B being disabled even with psa i tyed it before if lucario is rel ported the up B reads no codding even if they are there.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: August 06, 2012, 12:10:47 AM »

RevGen! I found my SD! Cheesy Now I can play with Blaziken and finish the CSPs!

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: August 07, 2012, 04:01:52 PM »

You'r CSPs look perfect. Everyone make sure to re-download Blaziken V1.5 for the CSPs BPs and a bunch of other stuff, along with the updated Blue Blaziken.

rel porting lucario takes away all the codding including  the up B being disabled even with psa i tyed it before if lucario is rel ported the up B reads no codding even if they are there.

Damn that sucks. If the Zoroark PSA doesnt get finished for Wolf, we have already started working on one for him.
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:33:19 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: August 07, 2012, 09:47:20 PM »

You'r CSPs look perfect. Everyone make sure to re-download Blaziken V1.5 for the CSPs BPs and a bunch of other stuff, along with the updated Blue Blaziken.

Damn that sucks. If the Zoroark PSA doesnt get finished for Wolf, we have already started working on one for him.
    Zoroark PSA started for Wolf? Awesome! And thank you for the compliment on the CSPs, I'm here for any Pokemon projects you need me for. Azn

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: August 07, 2012, 10:14:21 PM »

is treecko gonna run on four legs like squirtle?

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #69 on: August 07, 2012, 10:58:54 PM »

I really like all your projects, but there should be a hack over pit and link, I'd like to make an import over them, but I can't think of anyone

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #70 on: August 08, 2012, 12:28:15 AM »

I really like all your projects, but there should be a hack over pit and link, I'd like to make an import over them, but I can't think of anyone
    Try to use Grovyle Over Pit and someone else Over Link, doesnt really matter who it is if you can rig em right since they will need a new moveset anyway.

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: August 08, 2012, 12:37:36 AM »

beedrill over link?

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: August 08, 2012, 12:48:34 AM »

Maybe take Soneek's Hydreigon over Charizard and put him on Pit for the wings?
    I think Aggron deserves a PSA, so maybe put him over Link or another person who doesn't have a Pokemon model? I'd say Snake but he's being used for Wes, but I find Wes useless if all he'd do is spawn Pokeballs cause it'd be cheap.
    Maybe Rhyperior? I already have recolors for a certain model of Rhyperior, and a written moveset I believe.

I wouldn't really say Grovyle since there's already Treeko, and Beedrill over Link makes no sense, he'd make more sense over Pit for the flight.

Btw Rev, if you ever need moveset ideas I'm good at coming up with those.

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: August 08, 2012, 01:15:54 AM »

flight wont matter if its getting a moveset and if u rig the pin needles or whatever the arms onto the sword it can be possible and maybe excavalier can go on pit with the two spears and it levatates

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: August 08, 2012, 01:34:37 AM »

flight wont matter if its getting a moveset and if u rig the pin needles or whatever the arms onto the sword it can be possible and maybe excavalier can go on pit with the two spears and it levatates
    Actually it does matter since it makes it easier, it's hard to code in a good looking glide so might as well go with the one that already has a glide in its Fit(character).pac. Makes it easier for the PSA-er and it makes it possible to animate the wings since on link he wouldn't have the bones for the wings, he'd need a custom boneset or something.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: