Super Sawndz!

Started by agoaj, July 16, 2012, 05:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: JirachiMaster on August 17, 2012, 03:51:06 AM
Can someone link me the dlls and sndconv.exe? I've tried everything else.
download jaklub's sawndz, his application has those files embedded in it, and is auto exported on startup, MOVE the files OUT, then close the application (to prevent them from auto deleting)

August 18, 2012, 01:08:47 AM #106 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 01:13:57 AM by JirachiMaster
Quote from: Diddy Kong on August 17, 2012, 05:28:41 AMdownload jaklub's sawndz, his application has those files embedded in it, and is auto exported on startup, MOVE the files OUT, then close the application (to prevent them from auto deleting)

Alright, no one seems to understand that I've done that already, so here you go:




It's not recognizing that the files are already there.

(inb4 'Windows XP? LOLOLOLO')

Quote from: JirachiMaster on August 18, 2012, 01:08:47 AM
Alright, no one seems to understand that I've done that already, so here you go:




It's not recognizing that the files are already there.

(inb4 'Windows XP? LOLOLOLO')
if you jump in the chat with teamviewer ready, I might be able to further assist you and resolve the problem myself :)

It works fine for me. I have XP :V
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I got this window pop up whenever I try to insert a .wav

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 18, 2012, 08:12:15 PM
I got this window pop up whenever I try to insert a .wav


thatws not good, even for your computer outside of hacking... look up the DLL or reinstall windows/update windows

Downloaded it....still no go. Am I suppoe to put in the same folder as everything else?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

the DLL its complaining about is NOT a file accociated with specifically sawndz, its part of something else, much bigger, and for OUTSIDE brawl hacking
by reinstall, I meant wipe your copmputer clean, and install windows XP from scratch (the disc)

August 19, 2012, 12:22:08 AM #113 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 12:27:55 AM by agoaj
You don't need to reinstall windows, that's the debug Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library. Try downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.

Edit:
Actually, that might not work because it's the debug version. Jaklub released the debug build, which requires the debug libraries. If you want to use original sawndz, you can replace sawndz.exe with the sawndz.exe included in Super Sawndz. It's a release build and should be 100% compatable with the old sawndz gui.

August 19, 2012, 03:50:25 AM #114 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 03:52:16 AM by Mariodk
super swands needs to show the SFX ids there is used for PSA
so we can see what SFX Id in PSA we needing to use for the new SFX we just replaced in the brsar
cuz the thread for that is gone i can“t find it anymore :( and this is really needed so we can make SFX packs easter for our PSAs/or make SFX packs for the muted movesets
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Sonnyx on August 19, 2012, 04:24:53 AM
Are you PAL? if so that may be the problem
i am pal but using emulator/chipped wii with USA disc xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


So that's why some packs i try to make and test don't work. how do i fix this "over 0xDDDDD" thing anyway?
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on August 21, 2012, 06:48:58 AM
So that's why some packs i try to make and test don't work. how do i fix this "over 0xDDDDD" thing anyway?
reduce the quality of the wav (this reduces the sample count, not the length, and will eat up less space), avoid using a full on army of 48KHz samples across the whole group