Super Sawndz!

Started by agoaj, July 16, 2012, 05:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks a bunch, Diddy. I just did that, and it worked perfectly.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 19, 2012, 03:50:25 AM
super swands needs to show the SFX ids there is used for PSA
so we can see what SFX Id in PSA we needing to use for the new SFX we just replaced in the brsar
cuz the thread for that is gone i can“t find it anymore :( and this is really needed so we can make SFX packs easter for our PSAs/or make SFX packs for the muted movesets

Any chance of this happening in a future version? Would prove extremely useful, since there is no longer any good way of matching sfx ids to PSA.


August 27, 2012, 11:11:18 PM #123 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 11:48:21 PM by Shadz
i'm not sure if i'm doing anything wrong. and i'm kinda new here so forgive the wrong doing of how this is how you ask for help, but mine says:

sndconv.exe v1.2
Sound converter for Dolphin AX sound player.
Copyright 2001 Nintendo Technology Development, Inc.


Error loading DLL

Stream has Finished
sndconv has exited
Argument =insert 13 500 0 22050 0 "C:\Users\Hart\Desktop\Hidden project\brawl vault stuff\Sound editing\Main sound.brsar"
Starting sawndz.exe
Sawndz.Start() returned True
Sawndz 0.13
2010-2011 Jaklub
2012 Agoaj

special thanks to mastaklo, ssbbtailsfan, stickman, VILE
Inserting the sound... Please wait.
frequency 22050
nonlooping sample.new size inst 0
ERROR: Size of sawnd.spd file is too small.
Try using a bigger sound file.
Sawndz stream has finished
Sawndz has exited

Okey I found out the problem i'm having here but idk how to fix this, it says my .Spd file is too small and i looked at it and its 0Kb where do i get this file because i couldn't get it from sawndz 0.12 or sawndz 0.061 how do fix this? :kdance:

The problem is with sndconv, it creates two files from a wav you're inserting. sawnd.spd and sawnd.spt, it's not creating them correctly.

sndconv.exe needs soundfile.dll and dsptool.dll to work correctly, since it's giving an error loading DLL you might be missing them.

August 28, 2012, 06:30:02 AM #125 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 06:38:44 AM by Shadz
Oh thanks!! this helped alot!  :)

August 28, 2012, 11:42:36 PM #126 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:46:32 PM by MrJazzbo
I've been replacing some of wolf's sounds and he suddenly went silent. I tested them in Super Sawndz and they played fine, but in-game he doesn't make a peep. What are some guidelines and recommendations that will help me fix this problem and avoid it in the future? I use Goldwave to make WAV files.

Quote from: MrJazzbo on August 28, 2012, 11:42:36 PM
I've been replacing some of wolf's sounds and he suddenly went silent. I tested them in Super Sawndz and they played fine, but in-game he doesn't make a peep. What are some guidelines and recommendations that will help me fix this problem and avoid it in the future? I use Goldwave to make WAV files.
It could be that the File Size is Too big




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I've been having this random problem with this, Everything works fine, except with some wiimote problems i havent bothered to fix, but my main thing is this..

When im inserting wavs and i create a swandz file. It usually gives me the backup of it instead of the one i used to replace the sounds. Like i was just replaceing one of the characters sfx and when i tried exporting it to a swandz it gave me the version before i made the change. why is it doing that?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 13, 2012, 05:10:11 PM
I've been having this random problem with this, Everything works fine, except with some wiimote problems i havent bothered to fix, but my main thing is this..

When im inserting wavs and i create a swandz file. It usually gives me the backup of it instead of the one i used to replace the sounds. Like i was just replaceing one of the characters sfx and when i tried exporting it to a swandz it gave me the version before i made the change. why is it doing that?
A lot of problems seems to be coming from it loading the smashbros_sound.brsar that is in the super sawndz folder. If you are putting the brsar in the same folder, try putting it somewhere else and editing it.

no i've tried that too. I thought the same thing. But it still gave me the same problem, When i exported it twice though it seemed to work.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

THANK. YOU. :D
I love this version of the program.
It's quick, easy, and painless.

looks nice has some one tried it where can i get it from
I love reading comics playgames

October 16, 2012, 05:31:23 AM #133 Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:44:28 PM by Shun_One
'sup folks. Awesome program.

I used to know this stuff, but now I don't, so could anyone tell me the preferred hz for sfx? Particuarly character voices, because I keep getting "file size too small".

The files in question were boot-leg ripped from a 3DS using a microphone jack and a double headed 8.inch to use.


Figured it out. Thanks again for the awesome program.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Anyone interested in making a video tutorial for Super Sawndz? There aren't any up on youtube yet and my attempts at tutorials have sucked.