Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
I wouldn't be posting them here if it wasn't a mod.

True XD so the spinning camera comes with it?


Could you re-upload Sonic's Final Smash? DL link seems to be broken :-\

February 07, 2013, 02:02:26 AM #454 Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 02:12:29 AM by A Bloody Canadian
I've noticed that the Download Links to most of my hacks have been broken... I'll update them now.




Now since I posted here, I should say that no progress has been made, and I don't think I'll start until I finish that PSA Project I'm working on.

Thank you! And take as much time as you need to finish your PSA.

Oh Just to tell you your cinematic Sonic FS was like the best one ever!
[/url]

I have a vision of what Kirby's Cinematic Final Smash will look like... I guess I won't mind making it now, but I feel like I should do a bit of Research...

If its not too much to ask for, could you make one for toonlink too?


March 18, 2013, 06:30:00 AM #460 Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 06:44:41 AM by A Bloody Canadian
And with that, Kirby is DONE! Poll is up!

:) Great job man! :) (hope it's toon link nexthope it's toon link nexthope it's toon link nexthope it's toon link next)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

This one was rather quick... lol...

Poll will be open soon.

That Snake one was pretty nice, since you could actually see him get to the chopper.


...Also, at the end of the vid, I heard Snake say, "Nom! Nom! Tasty..." when he grabbed Sonic. So I replayed the video, thinking you were using Brawl Minus, and realized it was me voicing Snake out of habit. I play a lot of Brawl Minus...but I guess that's the perfect place to put all of your cinematic FSes.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 20, 2013, 04:46:02 AM
I play a lot of Brawl Minus...but I guess that's the perfect place to put all of your cinematic FSes.

I don't understand... lol...