Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 20, 2013, 04:54:18 AM
I don't understand... lol...
Brawl Minus is a project that balances the game like Plus and bBrawl do, only instead of nerfing some characters and powering up others, it breaks every character so that they are all OP. There's also a lot of flair to their moves (Ganon's forward smash makes a huge explosion, for example), and sound effects are added to a bunch as well (Snake says "Nom!" during his pummel and "Tasty!" during his down-throw). It's a very aesthetic mod, which is why your cinematic Final Smashes would go well with it.


I knew everything that you said, that last part got me confused... lol...

Putting the Cinematic Final Smashes in Brawl Minus doesn't sound like a bad idea... lol...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 20, 2013, 05:02:25 AM
I knew everything that you said, that last part got me confused... lol...
I kinda also meant that last part as in, "Me playing so much Brawl Minus is why I constantly add voices during character's attacks when watching gameplay of Smash Bros."

Fun fact: When I was working for Nintendo, I would play Melee in the break room at every break at lunch, and every time I landed a Knee with Falcon, I would shout "YES!" because he does that in Minus. Shows how much impact that mod has had on me.


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 20, 2013, 05:02:25 AM
Putting the Cinematic Final Smashes in Brawl Minus doesn't sound like a bad idea... lol...
I am going to do that. Right now. Every one that you've done so far.



Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 20, 2013, 10:45:59 PM
Tie Breaker guys!
*creates a new tie*
Whoops.
I suppose if it stays that way you could pull an SJS and go with whoever's losing the poll. But that would be tragic.


I just saw you Snake CFS & it looks cool!
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Meta Knight seems to be getting a bunch of support, so I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

The camera and animations in Snake's FS seem rather stiff, especially when he's on the ladder. Kirby's is cool, though!

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Coming from behind it's Luigi! I thought Meta Knight was going to win...






April 07, 2013, 11:42:09 AM #479 Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:46:04 AM by Darkfire ダークファイア
What did you planned for him?
Because I though you could use his side taunt (I think it's the one when he makes multiple poses in a few seconds)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just an off-topic
The Best Of Nappa

6:48 to 7:02
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.