Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Your Cinematic Final Smashes remind me of Dissidia's EX Bursts. Great job! :)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I want to see one for Meta Knight...-but I want to challenge you...

Make a completely custom, from-scratch animation for Meta Knight that flows perfectly into the cape swing with him saying "Behold my power!"

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 31, 2012, 02:44:46 AM
I want to see one for Meta Knight...-but I want to challenge you...

Make a completely custom, from-scratch animation for Meta Knight that flows perfectly into the cape swing with him saying "Behold my power!"

This'll just add Meta Knight to the waiting list. As for that challenge... let's wait till I do Meta Knight.

I've posted what I've thought about each Camera Zoom effect in both Marth and Link's videos.

But, I guess there's no harm in writing them here:

Marth:
I actually really liked how that turned out.
And I like with others, it makes it less "meh" whenever you use it. But you should've kept the original starting animation but with the camera change. Maybe also make the focus from his blade-down. If you understand what I'm trying to get.

Link:
Wow, I like how you did this one. It looks alot better.
Maybe you should try including a screen or background tint while the Final Smash is happening. Like an orangy-gold tint for Link, a Sky Blue for Marth, etc. I think it would make them be more visually appealing.
However, I still think you should apply the camera effects to the original starting animations. Just my opinion.

Just for future notice.

Oh yeah, I really like what you're doing with these. Keep it up.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I request Ness, Peach, Zelda, and Falco.


Okay, i've got an idea for Ike.

this is how it should be.

When you press it.

it should be him doing his "i fight for my friends" taunt." zoomed in from the back but angled down. then it activates.

Now as he's flying to his opponent the camera should be following him. when they are in the air, try to make the camera circle around him, like literally circling him. before the final attack is going to commence, zoom in on his face and make him go "HMPH like in his down smash" then as a to finish it, make then make the camera follow as the character is being dragged down to their doom.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I think him saying "prepare yourself" is better, imo.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 31, 2012, 04:25:34 AM
I think him saying "prepare yourself" is better, imo.
This ^



And I would like to request Bowser.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Agreed.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on July 31, 2012, 04:21:22 AM
Okay, i've got an idea for Ike.

this is how it should be.

When you press it.

it should be him doing his "i fight for my friends" taunt." zoomed in from the back but angled down. then it activates.

Now as he's flying to his opponent the camera should be following him. when they are in the air, try to make the camera circle around him, like literally circling him. before the final attack is going to commence, zoom in on his face and make him go "HMPH like in his down smash" then as a to finish it, make then make the camera follow as the character is being dragged down to their doom.

Sounds good. I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 31, 2012, 04:32:44 AM
This ^



And I would like to request Bowser.

Added to the Waiting List

July 31, 2012, 04:42:17 AM #41 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 04:45:01 AM by Velen
For Bowser, I think he should laugh with arms crossed before fluidly transitioning to the Final Smash animation.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 31, 2012, 04:42:17 AM
For Bowser, I think he should laugh with arms crossed before fluidly transitioning to the Final Smash animation.
I was thinking he should do his taunt where he roars and then he transforms.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ike should do the prepare yourself line. It'd also flow alot better. Or the line "You're Through!".

I think Bowser should have an intense roar beforehand.


and Kuro Neko, did you read my previous post?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 31, 2012, 04:56:45 AM
Ike should do the prepare yourself line. It'd also flow alot better. Or the line "You're Through!".

I think Bowser should have an intense roar beforehand.


and Kuro Neko, did you read my previous post?

Yes I did. And I don't think "You're through!" could actually be used.