Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Quote from: Loki on August 01, 2012, 03:07:53 AM
Ike's final smash is amazing!! I'm excited to see how all these turn out. Lucario, Peach, and Sonic have quite a lot of votes, and although I'm looking forward to Sonic's, I wish there was for love for Ness  :P

I'm leaving the poll on till the end of the day. From there, I can pick who I'll do next. But it'll probably take a bit longer cause I just got KH3D. And that will eat up a bit of my time... lol


I have a few suggestions for the ones that are currently done:

Marth: Maybe have the cinematic sequence end at a bird's eye view of Marth before he attacks?

Link: I think the choice of some of the "shots" could be a bit better. The shot from behind the one being attacked seems a bit tacky to me...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Velen on August 01, 2012, 04:36:47 AM
I have a few suggestions for the ones that are currently done:

Marth: Maybe have the cinematic sequence end at a bird's eye view of Marth before he attacks?

Link: I think the choice of some of the "shots" could be a bit better. The shot from behind the one being attacked seems a bit tacky to me...
I agree with the Marth change. Applying a birds-eye view would give it a nice touch.

And with Link, poses are good. But like Velen said, the behind shot seems out of place. Maybe also include the Triforce pose. (Before the actual grab) Have the beginning part zoomed in, then once the grab happens, zoom out with the shots.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

August 01, 2012, 04:53:26 AM #95 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:57:57 AM by Kuro Neko XIII
Quote from: Velen on August 01, 2012, 04:36:47 AM
I have a few suggestions for the ones that are currently done:

Marth: Maybe have the cinematic sequence end at a bird's eye view of Marth before he attacks?

Link: I think the choice of some of the "shots" could be a bit better. The shot from behind the one being attacked seems a bit tacky to me...

For Marth's, I made it out of boredom, so I didn't really do much to it. The Idea came from this TAS video by someone on youtube called versat13. But I wouldn't mind giving Marth a little something extra. I was actually thinking of giving him a behind diagonal view of the characters flying away.

As for Link, I couldn't really think of what shots to take. I just took some off the back of my head. Although some people managed to like it, so I'll leave it as is for now. Suggestions would be nice.

Post Merge: August 01, 2012, 04:57:57 AM

Alright, the next character has become official. Normally it'd be tied with Sonic and Lucario, but Azure_Shadow said he would vote Lucario if he was in the poll at the time instead of voting Zelda.

Question...

With Marth's Final Smash hit, the attack, would it be possible to make the hit he does... show up again? Like... Instead of the one hit, the hit box would actually hit and stun the opponent say... 3 or 4 times over before sending them off into oblivion?

I ask because if its possible, then you could manipulate the camera to give multiple close ups at different angles at the time of impact that would simulate 'flash back' type of effects.

Was that confusing?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 01, 2012, 01:33:46 PM
Question...

With Marth's Final Smash hit, the attack, would it be possible to make the hit he does... show up again? Like... Instead of the one hit, the hit box would actually hit and stun the opponent say... 3 or 4 times over before sending them off into oblivion?

I ask because if its possible, then you could manipulate the camera to give multiple close ups at different angles at the time of impact that would simulate 'flash back' type of effects.

Was that confusing?

I can make multiple hitboxes on the hit, but I don't want to do that because I want to make sure the Final Smash still work the same like normal. The only problem would be that the other players won't see where they are... lol

August 01, 2012, 04:14:04 PM #98 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:16:12 PM by Azure_Shadow
Question! Wouldn't that be possible if the hitbox just didn't have any knockback or knockback growth?
Not to give you even more work.
It's just that these things are really some of the best-looking Final Smashes we've seen on the vault.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 01, 2012, 04:14:04 PM
Question! Wouldn't that be possible if the hitbox just didn't have any knockback or knockback growth?
Not to give you even more work.
Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 01, 2012, 04:14:04 PM
Question! Wouldn't that be possible if the hitbox just didn't have any knockback or knockback growth?
Not to give you even more work.
It's just that these things are really some of the best-looking Final Smashes we've seen on the vault.

Yes it is possible. But may I ask why?

add mario to the list cuz it will be epic with his FS
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on August 01, 2012, 04:16:24 PMYes it is possible. But may I ask why?
Oops, I didn't make that clear. :-[
I meant that wouldn't Kagemaru's idea for a 'flashback' effect be possible if Marth's first hitboxes (up until the final one) didn't have any knockback or knockback growth? You know, so that it still works like it normally would.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 01, 2012, 04:28:19 PM
Oops, I didn't make that clear. :-[
I meant that wouldn't Kagemaru's idea for a 'flashback' effect be possible if Marth's first hitboxes (up until the final one) didn't have any knockback or knockback growth? You know, so that it still works like it normally would.

I works like it normally would already... And the problem with that is if the person manages to dodge the attack, The animation would play like Marth did hit something. So adding those Camera effects can still happen even if he hit nothing.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 01, 2012, 01:33:46 PM
Question...

With Marth's Final Smash hit, the attack, would it be possible to make the hit he does... show up again? Like... Instead of the one hit, the hit box would actually hit and stun the opponent say... 3 or 4 times over before sending them off into oblivion?

I ask because if its possible, then you could manipulate the camera to give multiple close ups at different angles at the time of impact that would simulate 'flash back' type of effects.

Was that confusing?
You mean like Uzumaki Barrage/Naruto Rendan?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread