Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
I have a few Ideas if you ever get round to doing Sonic? That is if you need any help with ideas.

Kuro Neko XIII, I don't quite understand the camera bounderies... What are they bounding? (other than the camera)

That's really the only thing annoying me...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

August 03, 2012, 08:00:38 PM #152 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 08:02:43 PM by Kuro Neko XIII
Quote from: tommygee37 on August 03, 2012, 07:53:54 PM
I have a few Ideas if you ever get round to doing Sonic? That is if you need any help with ideas.

Then you better hope that he wins the poll.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2012, 08:00:01 PM
Kuro Neko XIII, I don't quite understand the camera bounderies... What are they bounding? (other than the camera)

That's really the only thing annoying me...

I made an earlier post here explaining what the parameters are.

Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on July 30, 2012, 09:31:50 PM
The Camera Closeup Event (1A040500) is what is used.
1st Parameter Changes the Zoom Time.
2nd Parameter is currently Undefined. (I thought it changes which bone it zooms onto which would be nice so I wouldn't have to scale the TransN Bone)
3rd and 4th Parameters change the camera Rotation up and down/left and right Respectively.

Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on August 03, 2012, 07:52:26 PM
as in... (I'm sorry..lol)

oh, my bad.
by permalock i mean: is that particular cinematic FS for C.Falcon unmovable or could your skills allow you to actually change the camera's movement? cuz i had an idea, but that time will come at a later time...
I AM THE TWILIGHT!






That's for the close-up.

I'm talking about the boundaries. You have one in Lucario's FinalHold Subaction. I'm trying to modify it and add another one but it's oddly confusing...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

August 03, 2012, 11:54:33 PM #155 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 12:16:33 AM by mr.mugenwii
So i was thinking
would it be possible to edit Pits FS and make it more MvC like by the use of cameras?

Seems Zelda and Sonic are tied..........I have an idea for both of them. Have Sonic in a charging spin dash stance and then he goes Super Sonic. As for Zelda, have her perfom her Up Taunt then she takes out the Light Arrow.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

that song in that lucario vid.... GAWD MAH EARS!!!! X_X
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: arcray20 on August 03, 2012, 09:24:29 PM
oh, my bad.
by permalock i mean: is that particular cinematic FS for C.Falcon unmovable or could your skills allow you to actually change the camera's movement? cuz i had an idea, but that time will come at a later time...

I believe it's how it was animated that makes it so cinematic. I probably won't do much when I do him.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2012, 09:30:17 PM
That's for the close-up.

I'm talking about the boundaries. You have one in Lucario's FinalHold Subaction. I'm trying to modify it and add another one but it's oddly confusing...

I simply left it in there as is cause it was there...

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 03, 2012, 11:54:33 PM
So i was thinking
would it be possible to edit Pits FS and make it more MvC like by the use of cameras?


Yes I might, but let's wait till he gets picked.

Didn't Zelda win last round?

Looks like she's winning again..

August 04, 2012, 05:18:06 AM #160 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:31:35 AM by Kuro Neko XIII
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 04, 2012, 03:26:51 AM
Didn't Zelda win last round?

Looks like she's winning again..

This time she's actually next. She got tied with Lucario last time. But a statement from a certain person made Lucario the winner.

Edit: my memory is bad... Lucario was tied with Sonic...

Feedback on the Lucario from watching the video..

Looks great and all, but when he actually fires at the opponent, where you can control where the beam is going, should be the same/original camera. The new one makes things too confusing, but keep everything else.

Only thing is that, still a great CFS.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 04, 2012, 07:29:18 AM
Feedback on the Lucario from watching the video..

Looks great and all, but when he actually fires at the opponent, where you can control where the beam is going, should be the same/original camera. The new one makes things too confusing, but keep everything else.

Only thing is that, still a great CFS.

I actually had a poll if Lucario should have a Birds eye view or not. And look at the results... I too would've opted for the Normal Camera.

but you're the creator!
you should do what you believe best...

Quote from: jokekid on August 04, 2012, 04:28:21 PM
but you're the creator!
you should do what you believe best...
This is true, polls are good for getting an idea of what the crowd thinks, but you have veto powers ;)
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread